wildwindflower

Bathtime fun

yes this sounds childish but i like to play lots of games in my bathtub. recently i discovered the most fun way to clean totally water-proof shoes. I spray the bottom of my bathtub with water, throw a bar of soap in and play "kill the soap". i know this sounds childish and dumb. the object of the game is to step on the bar of soap. you will need : bathtub, water, bar of soap, bathing suit, helmet biggrin.gif . well maybe you don't need a helmet but try not to fall over when you are done playing rinse down your feet and the shoes. you'll probably find them a lot cleaner that you though you could make them.

I wouldn't want to do that in a bath. Water+Hitting Head+ Being alone= dangerous.

I mostly just like lying in my bath. I have a big collection of bath oils, salts, bombs and scented candles- its my personal indulgence. I like settling in with a good book to read in a warm tub (even though I inevitably manage to drop it in the water xd.png)

My mom says baths are dirty so all i get is showers. i like to blow giant bubbles too

The trick is to take a shower before getting into the bathtub. wink.gif

That way you can indulge yourself without swimming in your own dirt.

Wow...baths...

I haven't had one in about, maybe 12 years? I miss playing in the bubbles and making awesome beards and stuff with them. Dumb drought making us only allowed to have showers. I'd kill for a nice long bath. (although, I wouldn't be able to fit in my bathtub anymore.)

Also,

apparently makes bathtime more fun.

Please explain how sitting in a pool of gooey chemicals is fun, or cleansing?

Also,

can you describe the picture? the link doesn't work for me

can you describe the picture? the link doesn't work for me

Its a video about a new product called 'Gelli Baff' which basically turns bath water into goo, like this;

user posted image

Lolwut? Please explain.

Also,

While I did like goo as a kid, I don't think I'd want to bathe in it. And definitely not cleansing; imagine getting it in your hair.

I'm just confused about why the siblings would be bathing together. Even with bathing suits on.. awkward.

I don't take baths, but while I'm in the shower, I like spraying water in my mouth and spitting it out. :3

While I did like goo as a kid, I don't think I'd want to bathe in it. And definitely not cleansing; imagine getting it in your hair.

This.

Fancypants, in Japan it's normal for whole families to bathe together. Also, I don't think that pre-puberty children would generally mind it all that much.

I'm just confused about why the siblings would be bathing together. Even with bathing suits on.. awkward.

I don't take baths, but while I'm in the shower, I like spraying water in my mouth and spitting it out. :3

Nyeah, when I was little me, my brother and my 2 cousins were all crammed in the bath. I think we were just all to young to care. There were bubbles to worry about. Delicious, awesome bubbles.

Nyeah, when I was little me, my brother and my 2 cousins were all crammed in the bath. I think we were just all to young to care. There were bubbles to worry about. Delicious, awesome bubbles.

... for some reason, when I was four, my mom found it entertaining to shove me and my sometimes opposite gender (but still young, don't worry) cousins into the bath tub so she could take pictures of us with all the bubbles. Which basically is child... yeah. o.o

But more on topic, I used to like to read in the bath(like sitting up with the book above the water). But my mom doesn't think baths are necessary, either.

Edited by CleoCosette

... for some reason, when I was four, my mom found it entertaining to shove me and my sometimes opposite gender (but still young, don't worry) cousins into the bath tub so she could take pictures of us with all the bubbles. Which basically is child... yeah. o.o

But more on topic, I used to like to read in the bath. But my mom doesn't think baths are necessary, either.

Yeah, it seems to be a mum thing. I think nearly every mum in the world has some form of kids-in-bubble bath photo. I dunno how its cute, or a lovely memorabilia..just seems strange.

I take showers instead of baths (so no games in the bath for me).