TJ09

2010-08-28 - 55 Days

Based on the Ridgewing's text description, does it mean that there will be some more colorful alt versions to be had?

Out of the ridgeback males I prefer the tan one (not that purple isn't lovely) but I'm hard pressed to find a favourite between the two females.

Both are beautiful.

heh, I traded my inbred gold for both of those cool mountain breeze eggs smile.gif

Flamingos might look like they're dancing or something biggrin.gif dunno ^^

Reg, I think I'm going to hunt for some purples..... wink.gif

Zovesta, you'll need a good sleep for tommorrows hunting.

Oh they're so lovely! Just nothing like i was waiting for.. better, maybe! : D

Gorgeous adults! smile.gif But...the ridgewings look like they're upside down in mid flip or something...very cool! biggrin.gif

Wow, the adults' sprites are lovely :3

Edit:

Not sure if this has been pointed out yet (if so, sorry and just ignore me lol(

But:

Ridgewing dragons live just below the snow level on the upper slopes of mountains. They are a friendly, playful breed and enjoy dancing in wind currents near their homes or plummeting down into valleys from great heights. Their wings, by far their most striking feature, grow in fin-like ridges along their backs. While their bodies lack markings to blend better with their surroundings, A Ridgewing dragon's wings have bright markings in the colors of the flowers that grow in their mountain habitat. Occasionally different-colored individuals can be found, but they are rare because their striking coloring offers little protection.

That 'A' is not supposed to be a capital, right? No big deal or anything lol, just pointing it out ^^

Edited by dragonico

Managed to snag a flamingo eggie yesterday and now i am no longer scroll locked, i am on the hunt for the mountain eggs.

/stalks the cave

Female flamingo adult!

I couldn't be any happier with these releases. Thank you DC spriters~♥

I like the design of the female Ridgewings; the pose is elegant and the colours are spicy wink.gif

The flamingo is cool, I half expected something a little ridiculous-looking type of awesome, but feroucious awesome + that name is more awesome laugh.gif

And nice arch on the female there.

Wow! biggrin.gif I definitely love the Female Flamingo adult the best, I guess as the saying goes: save the best 'til last x)

Oh, the females' poses on the Ridgewings I love. <3 Males, a little less, but they're still amazing 8D

I love them.

I know which dragon is going to be the target of my next horde fest.

The are amazing! I love all of them, can`t wait until my dragons will grow up. biggrin.gif

Based on the Ridgewing's text description, does it mean that there will be some more colorful alt versions to be had?

Does sound like a possibility, doesn't it?

I love, love, love the female Ridgewings. The males will take some getting used to -- odd pose. I like both of the Flamingos.

Thanks again to the spriters who worked so hard to bring us these new dragons. Job well done!

Finally all of them are grown. biggrin.gif I really like the females, but the males aren't bad too!

I want all of them, I've still an only flamingo sad.gif

Love the Ridgewings! Especially the tan female, but the purples also very pretty! (The tan male reminds me a bit of open bodies, though - of flesh and bones. xd.png So for the males, I really prefer the purple.)

The flamingos look nice, but those head-crests look less like bones and more like metall (i.e. an artificial device) to me, which is irritating...

Still, very lovely release! Thank you, spriters, and thanks TJ! biggrin.gif

Love both of these, especially purple Ridgewing females and Flamingo Wyvern males!

Such a nice release!