dark_kitsune

Zombie Success stories

Success too ! 😄

5 adults : 4 zombies, 1 disintegrated !

13 hatchlings : 4 zombies, 9 disintegrated !

Spoiler

adults.PNG.27bd1f169ebfa52176f05e621a231073.PNG

hatch.PNG.4122ded0623aa02dfbf5cc8043a42b14.PNG

Edited by calona

Congratulations, guys=)
It was kinda spontaneous  and scary decision on my part. I've targeted recruits from my army, but here are my results:
3 Lihnseyres decided to dodge my blade. (one named after Clara Oswald, lolXD)
The fourth try got me this

I always try to get two of each , because I have a belief that every dragon should at least have a buddy.. Soooo fifth try

Will I ever do it again? Dunno. Never say never. Giving you all my remaining zombie luck=)

Edited by DarkellaLord

Second 5 kill attempts resulted in 3 avoiders, 3 desintegrated and 2 successes that I needed - Amphiptere and Sea Serpent, so I am quite satisfied ❤️

28 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

I always try to get two of each , because I have a belief that every dragon should at least have a buddy.. Soooo fifth try

Congratulations ! 😊 That's nice to have two of them !

I tried to create a zombie but this happened:

B933FF61-9C81-4BF5-B9F1-1FB3661D7BFD.thumb.png.367cfa57b9eb250e285ddce85f78d9de.png

Is this normal? Can I try it again or did it fail?

2 minutes ago, Venodeen said:

I tried to create a zombie but this happened:

B933FF61-9C81-4BF5-B9F1-1FB3661D7BFD.thumb.png.367cfa57b9eb250e285ddce85f78d9de.png

Is this normal? Can I try it again or did it fail?

If the dragon avoids your blade you can't attempt to kill it again until the next day.  You haven't lost a kill slot. If you want to maximise your chances today (Oct 31st bonus), you'll have to try to kill and revive a different dragon.

5 attempts, leading to 4 disintegrates and 1 zombie. The only annoying thing is the successful zombie is the one I've got the most zombie sprites for, but there is always next year (and the next 31st)

Considering the numbers others are posting, I'm not feeling too lucky although I got 10 Zombies out of 42 attempts with 4 revives.

Those 10 Zombies include 4 (!!!) s1 Two-Headed Wyrms. Not entirely sure what to do with all of them. :blink: I also finally, finally got a s2 Amphiptere. And because that one probably felt a bit lonely and overwhelmed with just its much older s1 sibling it brought along another s2 Amphiptere, unfortunately of the same gender, though. Hopefully it won't take another 5(?) 6(?) years for their sister to appear...

The other Zombies I got are a s2 Two-Headed Wyrm, an adult Two-Headed Wyrm (so I at least got one of every of those sprites now), an adult Two-Headed Amphiptere and a s2 Western Pygmy.

Edited by MiaLily

I got three adults(out of ten) and thirteen hatchlings out of twenty-nine.

Not bad.

Adults: 1/5 Success (20%)

Behold, my beauty: https://dragcave.net/lineage/D7XJb I own a female and male 2nd offspring, too. ❤️ 

More Adults: 2/5 Successes!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/QJuPW (2 zombie/Witchlight offsprings wandering in AP now!)

https://dragcave.net/lineage/MWkMA

Hatchlings: 9/33 Successes (~27%), everyone else disintegrated.

My rates do tend to be like this, lol. Anyways, I have another 5 to do in a few hours. Good luck, y'all!

Edited by Kiyoura

Adults: 5 attempts

5 Disintegrated

Waiting on my kill slots to come back to try 5 more tonight

Hatchlings: 24 attempts

6 Zombies (including a pair of Two-Headed Amphipteres!)

1 Revived

17 Disintegrated

Zombies

Not a good year for Zombies for me.

20 attempts: 16 disintegrate, 2 revive, 2 zombie.

The record number I got in one year was 14 zombifying, so compared to that this is sad lol but oh well.

In a few hours my kill slots will come back so I'll get 4 more tries, but I'm not expecting much lol.

Only adult, 5 attempt, 3 success, 2 dead. 

I actually know that zombie probability peak at Halloween just today, but results were quite good!

This year I had 22 attempts; 17 hatchies, 5 adults. 

Results:

7 zombies in total; 4 hatchies, 3 adults 

2 revived normally

Edited by OMGitsKairi

Held 22 revivals. Of these, 2 are zombies, 3 are "successful", 17 fails.

Hatches paper and cheese, and adults - can successfully revive, but, it seems, they cannot become zombies?

Very pitifully. I wanted ungendered h2 and adult zombies.

Well, not to kill the neglected ones?

Edited by hippocamus

7/23 for me, still missing 1 adult sprite and 1 ungendered hatchie, but that gives me something to do ;)

Edited by natli

I don't have the patience to allow for mass-hatchie-fodder from running out of time, lol, so I got 10 chances on adults. An annoying 7 dodges (5 in a row!), no zombies from any of the new-body-type breeds (Temple, Magnesium, etc), but I did *finally* get a successful Kyanite zombie! Two, actually, so I now have 2 cute(?) pygmy eastern zombies.  Also got another 2-headed sea serpent, so I now have 2 of those.  .... All in all, 3 successes out of 10 today. Was kinda hoping for more, on the 'best' day of the year, but I'm happy about my new zombies.

I got 2/5 adult zombies, the 3rd I revived successfully came back normally, so rip. Killed another one to get the second adult undead dragon. I also had 2/4 hatchlings successfully turn to zombies. 

Edited by Zinogre