TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

God, these eggs PWN!

I wish I could make such cool eggs. And use them. <3

One of my ember hatchies just gendered male and I have a female ember and a female harvest that should grow up in about 4 hours. smile.gif I'm looking forward to my first adults.

Well, my two of each were influenced and hatched. Here's hoping they all gender appropriately!

~Feathers

Vicats - The egg description and a fair amount of wishful thinking, for me (I'd hoped when they'd vanished from the Completed List that they hadn't gone for good).

Embers are just as spectacular as I remember them (and the harvests are neat as well).

Honestly all I can think when I see the ember dragons is Deathwing from Cataclysm. Hurry up December 7th!!

By the way, I am curious as to how people "Knew" this was the Ember dragon from the egg, given

user posted image

That was their hatching sequence until a few weeks ago.

Ooh, I like those better! How pretty. I'm glad I got a chance to see them. smile.gif

Edited by Goslander

Honestly all I can think when I see the ember dragons is Deathwing from Cataclysm. Hurry up December 7th!!

Olololol, The Deathwing was "Leaked" on my 20th Birthday. Also a year and 9 days after I first posted the Ember to dA.

By the way, I am curious as to how people "Knew" this was the Ember dragon from the egg, given

user posted image

I wasn't sure, but they new hatchlings did look like old ones. I don't want to be nit-picky, but I was wondering why you changed the hatchlings.

The old hatchlings look amorphous, are poorly shaded, and aren't very dynamic. And I know that jump from one set of hatchlings to the next wasn't big, but people were saying it was the ember at the egg stage. The egg was changed mostly to confuse folks for a bit... or at least I had hoped it would.

The original version of the Ember egg/hatchie was cool, but the released versions are fabulous!

I must say I like the version on my scroll much better - though I must admit that that awesome dragons always look better on my scroll.

user posted image

The tip for me even though it didn't look exactly the same, the egg description and the hatching images for me just seemed to fit. happy.gif SO pretty

Yay! My Ember female gave me a baby with my resident Hellfire stud.

Although, this locks me something fierce.

Edited by Draco Knight

My female Harvest and female Ember just grew up. They are so beautiful.

you can still breed harvest? I thought you could only do that when halloween comes huh.gif

my Ember is still growing, ahh c'mon boy .............. wacko.gif

you can still breed harvest? I thought you could only do that when halloween comes huh.gif

my Ember is still growing, ahh c'mon boy .............. wacko.gif

You're thinking about the Pumpkin dragons (that were nicknamed harvests), which you can still breed year round, they just can't produce anything other than Pygmies. The Harvest dragon they are speaking of is the new dragon just released 5 days ago, which can be seen in the first post of this thread.

ah, so that new dragon is called harvest ohmy.gif it looks quite plain so I didn't notice its name, silly me rolleyes.gif

Edited by dustloop

Has anybody tried their grown ups with a rare right now ?

Vicats - The egg description and a fair amount of wishful thinking, for me (I'd hoped when they'd vanished from the Completed List that they hadn't gone for good).

Embers are just as spectacular as I remember them (and the harvests are neat as well).

Were can I find the 'Completed List' ?

It's under suggestions and requests, here's the link.

And I'm hoping the embers are commons, I want to do a purebred lineage with them. smile.gif

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Another hour or so and my first ember will grow up! And another 2h till my second! xd.png

Can't wait! And so curious if they're breeding with rares. Would really love to start some pure ember/gold lineage. smile.gif

I wish I had time to catch one more cb harvest(?).. At least I'm happy I got two cb embers, they're awesome and I really really like them. (: