TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

It's unfortunate in this sense that because so many people have been waiting so long for the Embers that to many people, any other dragon Released at the time would be overlooked.

But people do always have favorites among Releases/colours/types and many people do very much love and appreciate the Harvests - they're simply of very different types and appeal to different tastes.

Edit: I didn't particularly notice the green stripe, or think it obtrusive or distracting at all, which just goes to show you how different perceptions are among groups of people...

Edited by Syphoneira

I love both dragon specias, I don't see anything wrong with them.

Especially harvests ♥

I saw that green stripe also on a hatchie, so I don't understand why it would be a problem. It's cute.

My ember hatchling gendered male, btw ^^

I just want it clear I don't think the sprites SHOULD be changed as much as how they could be better IMHO. My opinion is just that though. MY OPINION. This does not mean my opinion is better or worse but my opinion all-the-same.

If you, the spriter, do not want to change it, DON'T. It is stil wub.gif with the stripe.

The adults are great. I especially like the male Ember and the female Harvest smile.gif

The official name is halloween. at least that is what it is sorted by. There was a post recently, and SPS checked it.

Halloween'09, more specifically :3 I was who asked in the TinyLittleQuestions post.

So yeah, Pumpkins are "Halloween'09" and Harvest are... "harvest" (I suppose xd.png)

I love these dragons, everything about them, from egg to adult! I wouldn't change a thing! I like the wicked, evil look of the embers, and I really like the cute faces and bodies of the harvest dragons! And, the male havests have cute feet! biggrin.gif I'm going to have a small army of both of them! smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I personally LOVE them both. The harvest could lose the silly green stripe but other then that absolutely gorgeous to both dragons male and female.

LOL! I never even noticed the green stripe until it was pointed out! The dragons are fine the way they are!

My Ember hatched yesterday and my Harvest will hatch in 8 hours. I'm so happy for seeing them in my scroll.

Personally I think the anatomy and shading on the Harvests is awesome. They've got great texture and depth.

... The embers just appeal to folk because they are dark and kind of mad looking. xd.png

Personally I think the anatomy and shading on the Harvests is awesome. They've got great texture and depth.

... The embers just appeal to folk because they are dark and kind of mad looking. xd.png

O love harvests, but you shouldn't be that shy: embers are epic win, too! cool.gif

Edited by Outer Space

I Like both dragons, but the male harvest's front legs seem a bit awkward to me. Other than that, they did a very good job.

my ember hatched yesterday smile.gif

though I have to ask, sense there's a "new' black dragon will this mean that people will stop breeding theres in order to have scroll slots for the embers?

personally I'm kinda fine with that, long as I get my male female pair of CB's *crosses fingers* dunno if that's been asked around but there's A lot of pages to go threw on this topic

I didn't notice the green stripe on the Harvests either xd.png I actually started liking them smile.gif The more I look at them, the prettier they are!

The adults look great! I am so happy I have a male and a female hatchy of both and my second lot are starting to hatch. biggrin.gif

Thank you. <:)

... The embers just appeal to folk because they are dark and kind of mad looking. XD

Nooooo Vi; I seriously want to secks those guys. They are beautiful, and in awesome dynamic poses. :D

One of my embers and one of my harvests have gendered. :D Hopefully the second of each will gender soon (and correctly!) so I can name them. :3