TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

He also bred harvest x terrae, also a pairing I like.

I want to breed one of my male hellfires to a female ember (the opposite of what TJ did). I think that would be pretty.

Thanks for the answers all. Can't wait till they grow then, and see what Ember x Ember and Harvest x Harvest does. Hopefully they are at least uncommon. happy.gif

Thanks again TJ and Spriters! *goes to start an Ember Army*

You are now aware between the two of them, there are 10 new sprites you can have on your scroll.

You are now aware between the two of them, there are 10 new sprites you can have on your scroll.

Technically, there's only 9.

Harvest S1 (1)

Harvest S2, Male and Female (2)

Harves Adult, Male and Female (2)

Ember S1 (1)

Ember S2 (1) (Male and Female look the same)

Ember Adult, Male and Female (2)

Unless I'm missing something about that last Ember adult? *goes to check*

EDIT: Nope, both Males are the same. I'm guessing TJ forgot to freeze one? Still though, I could've sworn the S2 hatchies looked the same. I remember thinking it was unusual for the S2 to be the same, and only the Adults different.

Edited by Gyps13

Hm I think the harvest would have been better for a november dragon release. Thanksgiving, harvesting, harvest dragon.

Blegh, stupid thought it stupid I know.

Stupid PS3 wont catch the eggs. D:

SHOOPDAWOOP!!! Snagged a harvest egg. PS3 not so useless after all.

*stalks for ember egg*

OMG, all of my hatchlings have gendered male! ohmy.gif I mean, what are the odds of that?? Ah well, I'll snag females eventually!

Hm I think the harvest would have been better for a november dragon release. Thanksgiving, harvesting, harvest dragon.

Blegh, stupid thought it stupid I know.

Stupid PS3 wont catch the eggs. D:

Actually, the drop started the day before Canadian Thanksgiving, which is actually all about harvest, rather than celebrating the initial colonization of the country which happened to coincide with harvest. (Extra rad; Canadian Thanksgiving as celebrated by colonists been around since 1578!)

I was thinking that the obvious pairing, Ember x Magma, might look interesting...

I got lucky - two embers, two harvest, I've influenced so I should (hopefully) have one of each. And the frosting on the cake, is when I was clicking for a harvest, I got my first Dino instead (yay) then got the Harvest on the next try.

Yaaaay!

So the "slightly warm" egg is a harvest egg, right? :>

Yes.

The adult sprites are just epic. <3 I didn't recognize the hatchies at first, but once I realized which dragons they were going to be I was so happy! Thanks so much for making these lovelies, JOTB and Vicats. ^.^

Have about half my goal number of them already! Looking forward to seeing my babies grow up... :D

By the way, I am curious as to how people "Knew" this was the Ember dragon from the egg, given

user posted image

That was their hatching sequence until a few weeks ago.

YAY! My Ember gendered male, and my Harvest gendered female!

By the way, I am curious as to how people "Knew" this was the Ember dragon from the egg, given

user posted image

I didn't know but I do want to say that that hatching sequence is so cute. smile.gif I love the little s2.

user posted image

I don't know. Maybe they meant the hatchlings, as the old ones are pretty similar to the new ones.

Edit: Maybe they meant the egg description, not the egg sprite.

Edited by PieMaster

i was thinking of what has disappeared from the list and the one that matched best was ember xd.png but i didn't say anything

and the harvest looked familiar by color