TJ09

10 on 10-10-10

I remember the embers from the completed list 8D their definetly my favourite dragon so far smile.gif glad i managed to pick up a pair of them so far

Does anyone know if these two dragons are going to be common or rare?

Does anyone know if these two dragons are going to be common or rare?

*has toes crossed that the Ember will be common - wants LOTS*

Oh wow, the Embers are gorgeous! (okay, so they're both AWESOME, but i'm such a sucker for firey-looking dragons)

Excellent work on these ones, wow!

Love the embers we needed another black dragon as well as another fire/ heat based one. Not too big of a fan on the harvest dragons sprite I hope we get a remake sorry if that's offending the artist.

Could you be a bit more specific about the aspects you don't like/what you would want changed?

I think the Harvests are great. Not a huge fan of the green stripe on the back, but the dapply shading is so pretteh <3

...though it's really, really hard to top the Embers, so even if it had been one of MY sprites alongside it I'd hardly be impressed.

Not too big of a fan on the harvest dragons sprite I hope we get a remake sorry if that's offending the artist.

Wow...well that's a bit harsh (at least from how I read it, since I tend to mis-assign tone a lot). Just because a sprite might not be to your personal taste doesn't mean it's bad or needs a "remake" at all.

The harvest dragons are beautiful. I plan on having a huge collection of both the male and female adults as well as a few frozen hatchies.

I personally LOVE them both. The harvest could lose the silly green stripe but other then that absolutely gorgeous to both dragons male and female.

I like the green stripe too. The Harvest dragons are awesome.

The green stripe is leading the eyes up and is hard to see the whole sprite. It is hard to let the eyes wander the entire sprite when the green stripe kinda calls to you. Distracting is the word I'm looking for.

I actually don't think it's all that distracting. It's very subtle compared to the overwhelming yellow of the sprite.

That being said, I love all the sprites.

Edited by MURDERcomplexx

I think that without the green stripe the dragon wouldn't be so... distinct. I found it annoying at first, but it's grown on me.

Differing opinions. I still love the dragon and sprite I just find the green a bit distracting is all.

Frankly, that comment of TJ's to the effect that it would be silly to expect 10 dragons *at once* does make me wonder if there might be a series of possible alternate forms, perhaps when bred with different sprites or at different seasons...

I don't know, but 10 is binary code for two, which is how I took it.

And I think the harvests are just fine as they are. The bit of green fits in with the brown/yellow/gold colors of autumn. We really needed another yellow dragon to make nice lineages too, since golds are very difficult to get.

Must say I love the Harvests just the way they are, wub.gif and the green stripe? Please don't change a thing, I think I may have the name for my first one! wink.gif

Well the thing is the green is only at the top. Look at the ember. Imagine if there was only the red at the top. Your eyes instinctively are more attracted to that spot but with it all over your eyes wander. I'm not saying to spread green all over but if there was just a tad of green or some other color completely different from the yellow on the bottom the top green wouldn't drag the eyes to the top so you can see the whole sprite.

Am I making sense?

Edit:Even a repositioning of the tail could fix it.

Edit2:This is only my opinion of course and even when the sprite doesn't change it won't matter. I still love it.

Edited by crazywargod

I just had another beautiful harvest egg hatch so now I have two harvest hatchies (and two eggs).

Has anyone noticed, one of the male ember dragons on TJ's first message, has a child already, with someone else's dragon???

How curious!!

Actually 2 of them have eggs, but not by someone else's dragons. He bred them with 2 of his own, and they are happily sitting on people's scrolls.

...I have to say until I read the last bit of this topic I didn't notice the green stripe as anything but part of the larger picture. Maybe it's just because I immediately click to view them in the scroll background and it's not as distinct there but... it definitely doesn't detract from it IMO. That said, much as I love the Harvests the adult Embers are making me drool. They are gorgeous.