Bear

Abortion

I would like to note that a woman, Marshae Jones, was shot and survived but lost her 5-month fetus, and was convicted of manslaughter because of it while the shooter was let go. Because "she started it".

https://revolutionarykoolaid.tumblr.com/post/185890597603/

If you want more facts you can Google them as the case has been updated, but this is still unthinkable to have happened at all. Anti-abortion laws prioritize a mass of cells barely even alive over a thinking, feeling, intelligent person with their own needs and desires, and are extremely easy to twist so uterus-bearing people must either obey the whims of faceless lawmakers even in their private life or risk being punished for something as simple as a condom breaking.

I am not against it. It is none of my business what a women decides to do with her body. Your body, your choices. It ends there for me.

1 hour ago, Shadowdrake said:

I would like to note that a woman, Marshae Jones, was shot and survived but lost her 5-month fetus, and was convicted of manslaughter because of it while the shooter was let go. Because "she started it".

https://revolutionarykoolaid.tumblr.com/post/185890597603/

If you want more facts you can Google them as the case has been updated, but this is still unthinkable to have happened at all. Anti-abortion laws prioritize a mass of cells barely even alive over a thinking, feeling, intelligent person with their own needs and desires, and are extremely easy to twist so uterus-bearing people must either obey the whims of faceless lawmakers even in their private life or risk being punished for something as simple as a condom breaking.

That is just incredible.

Posted (edited)

^To give a quick update to the above story, the charges against her were dismissed, seems the DA responded to public pressure and let them go.

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/03/us/charges-dropped-alabama-woman-pregnant.html

Edited by purpledragonclaw

Well that's fantastic. /sarcasm
>:v Rage still exists because they never should have arrested/charged her to begin with! 

That was unbelievable that they charged her but not the shooter. I don't care if she started it or not, the other guy shouldn't have been waving a gun around.

Stories like this make me lose hope in humanity, not that i have much left anyway.

We should be glad medicine is so far that abortion is easier and much safer done then it was before, everyone pregnant should be able to use this oppotunity.

If you dont want a child, do everything possible for you to prevent it but that still is not 100% safe as life & people can be horrible.

Your body, your rules. Nobody has the right to do choices for you if you can do them yourself.