The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I actually didn't think I'd get a chance to update again yet, but I seem to have went on a naming/registering spree this morning laugh.gif

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: IvoryDragon432

MILESTONE EARNED: 4a: 100 Elements in Water

DATE EARNED: 10/24/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Ember

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Grandmother_cathie

RECEIVER: IvoryDragon432

GIFT: CB Crimson Flare Pygmy

MILESTONE: 3d: 15 Summers

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Grandmother_cathie

GIFT: CB Ember

MILESTONE: 4a: 100 Elements in Water

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Zeldarax

GIFT: Silver Tinsel

MILESTONE: 5g: 300 Elements

TOTAL ELEMENTS: 473

Earth: 70 {Brimstone: 2, Bronze Tinsel: 3, Geode: 5, Gold: 1, Gold Tinsel: 2, Golden Wyvern: 4, Green: 12, Liver of Sulfur Copper: 3, Nilia: 8, Ochredrake: 9, Rainbow Copper: 1, Silver: 4, Silver Tinsel: 2, Stone: 5, Sunstone: 6, Verdigris Copper: 3}

Wind: 56 {Balloon: 4, Daydream: 8, Gray: 10, Nebula: 9, Alt Nebula: 5, Purple Ridgewing: 8, Shadow Walker: 2, Skywing: 5, Tan Ridgewing: 1, Thunder: 3, Winter Magi: 1}

Fire: 117 {Bleeding Moon: 2, Blue Two-Headed: 4, Crimson Flare: 7, Day Glory: 3, Electric: 14, Ember: 6, Red: 18, Green Two-Headed: 1, Hellfire: 11, Magma: 3, Moonstone: 7, Night Glory: 4, Nocturne: 15, Royal Crimson: 3, Spitfire: 6, Sunrise: 3, Sunset: 3, Sunsong: 7, Thuwed Hellhorse: 0}

Water: 101 {Bluna: 6, Bronze Shimmer: 2, Dark Myst: 10, Deep Sea: 13, Gold Shimmer: 1, Ice: 3, Red-Finned Tidal: 5, Royal Blue: 5, Seawyrm: 10, Silver Shimmer: 2, Thuwed Shallow: 2, Tsunami: 2, Water: 6, Waterhorse: 13, Water Walker: 8, Waverunner: 13}

Life: 129 {Autumn: 13, Canopy: 13, Guardian of Nature: 1, Harvest: 10, Heartseeker: 0, Mint: 10, Neotropical: 6, Pumpkin: 3, Soulpeace: 2, Spring: 8, Summer: 15, Terra: 11, Vine: 11, Alt Vine: 0, White: 14, Winter: 12}

EARNED: 34 // RECEIVED: 29 // GIFTED: 5

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 5 - CB Night Glory, CB Red, CB Hellfire, CB Sun, CB Skywing

When you're online again, feel free to PM me and we'll try for a hellhorse for you wink.gif

I am able to breed regular Hellhorses (though they don't usually agree with me), I was specifically referring to Elemental ones. I'm not aware of TJ breeding his yet... or am I incorrect on that?

Also, if anyone needs Black Marrows, I have a few I will be breeding sometime tomorrow that I probably won't keep.

When you're online again, feel free to PM me and we'll try for a hellhorse for you wink.gif

Wait.....there is a hellhorse that is elemental now? I didn't realize that the lineage had gotten one from TJ yet. WHOO HOOO!!!!

On a halloween topic, The only thing I'm looking for two things this year. One is a PB shadowwalker from elemental parents and the second is a PB pumpkin unrelated to this one. Hubbie and daughter have expressed a willingness to breed Pumpkins, and other halloweens for the group as long as someone directs us to how we need to breed and where they need to go.

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

*headdesk* I saw hellhorse and thought "I can breed those!" Uhm...not so much since only THUWED hellhorses qualify...

SORRY for the confusion!

I'm heading to the chat now. I think tonight's the night! and I want to be ready.

If anyone needs 2nd gen Halloweens of any kind, I'm happy to help (and I'd love to see them go to someone who'll stay around to breed them next year and cares about lineage tongue.gif).

Just look at the link in my sig to see whether what you need is still available (green), and if yes, PM me with the pairing(s) you need? smile.gif

(I can't promise that I can come online to breed during the weekend, so you might have to wait until Monday morning if you don't catch me online in the next 2 hours. But I'll do my best to at least reply to PMs from my smartphone.)

Edited by Lastalda

I was horsing around and thought of this. Wouldn't that make an awesome lineage?

That would definitely be a joygasm!

EXTRA THANKS to Deblogan for the pumpkin!!!!

I have two Elemental Pumpkins this one and this one. If anyone is interested in either, let me know, please. No interest so I'm sending them to the AP.

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

Heading back to the irc to breed my last few alts. And some second gens. If anyone wants to join me.

putting out a plea blink.gif  im looking for a pb 4th gen marrow mate for this http://dragcave.net/lineage/TrqYf not very hopeful but thought i would ask smile.gif

I'm sorry rrattts, I can't help you out. Wish I could!

Edit: I snagged this marrow from the AP and its all yours if you want it. PM sent with link!

Edited by Husker

*putters into the thread*

I also have a request, if someone might be able to help out with this. I'm looking for a 3rd gen marrow from male marrow x female silver. If anyone snags one or sees one up for trade, I'd love to hear about it <3

Thanks everyone, and happy halloween!

I found a marrow for Valkie, but they're looking for a 3rd even gen pb pumpkin and I already bred mine last week. If anyone can help, please offer on the link:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/972eca574a1b3...82b0ee7fbf7b0aa

Update: calankh gifted it to Valkie, but I'd still love to find a 3d gen pb pumpkin for them smile.gif

Edited by Pink467

I found a marrow for Valkie, but they're looking for a 3rd even gen pb pumpkin and I already bred mine last week. If anyone can help, please offer on the link:

http://dragcave.net/teleport/972eca574a1b3...82b0ee7fbf7b0aa

Update: calankh gifted it to Valkie, but I'd still love to find a 3d gen pb pumpkin for them smile.gif

I have one that was supposed to be a gift, but the person hasn't gotten back to me yet. It's already hatched, but if I don't hear something soon, I'll be looking to give it away.

I found some more pumpkins I hadn't bred yet and two of them happened to be a male and a female 2nd gen pb, so I have an even 3rd gen pb to send her. Sending the pm now.

Found one! Got it for one of Valkie's trade baits she gave us tongue.gif

ETA: lol they'll be bombarded, didn't see Fiona's post before I sent the claim link wink.gif

Edited by Pink467

Valkie. dry.gif Why you tempt me? I really don't want to lock up a slot.

And is everyone ready for new Halloween dragons?

I think I asked this before and the answer was no, but it's come up again so I want to verify. Are dragons with tombstone/zombies in their lineage still elemental if all the other dragons are? (ie http://dragcave.net/lineage/7Fvyu)

I'm afraid, they aren't.

You can't see, which dragon was the deceased parent, but sometimes they were accepted Elementals before one of the parents died and than they still have Elemental names.

@ Fiona, We were ready wink.gif

First Roekerd caught his lot of 6 eggies, he went of the computer for his little brother, who caught 3 and than I was able to get my computer back smile.gif

So I caught 4 to lock myself.

Edited by Zeldarax

And is everyone ready for new Halloween dragons?

Our family is all stocked up. They look like candycorn horsies to me. I know it might not be feasable, but I HOPE they're Elemental. I love seasonal elementals the best.