The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Regarding being an active member...

For shiny drawings, I believe it has always been worded "been a member for at least 2 months" or "has registered 10-15 Elements". The only reason I did it differently for the Grave alts is because I needed a number to give aangs-sister when I made the trade.

We have several members who, I believe, are more interested in the daily camaraderie than collecting Elements and claiming milestones. But we also have members who only pop in once in awhile, and we are always excited to see them too!

When I moved members between active/inactive on the front page in the past, it's been based on registrations. If someone hadn't registered a dragon in 6 months and hadn't been seen in thread, their milestone claims were changed to "inactive". That way I wasn't actively trying to find gifts for them.

Everything is very informal because I'm a huge procrastinator lol! Most "rules" are flexible, just ask smile.gif

I got a very nice milestone, my second CB Opal egg:

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Pink

RECEIVER: Zeldarax

GIFT: CB Blue Two-headed Lindwurm

MILESTONE: *Members with 50 dragons in a single Elemental category* (Water) - CB female ice

I have a CB green opal & CB blue opal available for claiming for milestones or the lineage's trading for nicer things. Just let me know if you want to claim or have a good trade offer. smile.gif Traded! Edited by Lavinia

I'm actually probably one of those "someone hadn't registered a dragon in 6 months" persons, but am active in the thread. (obviously)

It's not that I don't want to get my dragons registered, or even that I'm not naming them elementally. Those that get named anyway. I'm just so far behind it's a little overwhelming, and I always seem to have "something better to do" than register a bunch of them.

What I reallyreally want is for someone 'bot to go through my scroll and register them for me. tongue.gif (once I've named them, of course. I named probably 100 or more during Halloween, but haven't registered any of them.)

i must be the most inactive of all unsure.gif but i do my turn in other ways i think wink.gif oh i do have some elemental named dragons but prob the laziest when it comes to doing a lineage ohmy.gif it takes me an age just to breed what i do now, even if they have been to family planning laugh.gif

Hey everyone <3 I've missed you all! Real life is pretty crazy (nothing too bad, just busy) so I still won't be around much but I wanted to pop in and say hi!

I was wondering if someone would be willing to refresh my memory on how exactly you add new breeds to the spreadsheet >.> I haven't done this is a while.

Thanks for the welcome guys ^^

I'm bad with keeping abreast of things thread-wise for all lineages I'm in. I'll try to keep up at least weekly-ish here. I'm just always distracted and unwind doing other things when I get home |D

@Fiona I hear you! Much of my DC time is spent updating my dragons' lineage records (I keep a file describing the lineage of every non-CB dragon on my scroll)! And I wish the whole thing can be automated. I'm always behind, but usually not that far behind xd.png

Hey everyone <3 I've missed you all! Real life is pretty crazy (nothing too bad, just busy) so I still won't be around much but I wanted to pop in and say hi!

I was wondering if someone would be willing to refresh my memory on how exactly you add new breeds to the spreadsheet >.> I haven't done this is a while.

Hey, airaani!

Great question. Here's the User Guide for adding new breeds

I'll put a link to this on the first page so that it's easy to find biggrin.gif (I had to do some digging to come up with it myself.)

Thanks again to Lastalda for putting all these spreadsheets and forms together for us...and then taking the time to write out instructions as well!

Cinnamin Draconna posted a comparison chart in the Holiday Lineage project thread, though it got wiped in the wipe today. It'll be reposted soon, I'm sure. That contained most every breed with Graves. It's an image, so it's really easy to see how things look together.

ETA: Cinnamin's Chart

Of course, these are not the alts, but it should still give an idea of how the different breeds will look with Graves.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

*gasp* Sign me up for the drawing if there are CB Green Opals involved!!!! I still don't have a single one of those elusive dragons...

We'ld like to join in the drawing too!

And Opal eggs are so difficult, they are almost worse than metals to catch, so I am inb favor of letting them join too wink.gif

Some additions for the drawing:

http://dragcave.net/lineage/oWegc

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VVuzN

http://dragcave.net/lineage/ELXFB

biggrin.gif

Edited by Zeldarax

My Cycle of Sun and Moon Lineage is finished. smile.gif

I'm quite pleased with the result.

The meanings of the Spanish names are:

CB Sunstones:

* Rising Sun

* Midday Sun

* Setting Sun

* Midnight Sun

CB Moonstones:

* Waxing Moon

* Full Moon

* Waning Moon

* New Moon

2nd Gens:

* East

* South

* West

* North

3rd Gens:

* Beginning

* Ending

4th Gen:

* Cycle of Moon and Sun (will be named when she hatches)

Did I ever mention that I think 4 is the universal number for balance? I love how this worked out. tongue.gif

Will post the milestone form when I have decided what I'd like. xd.png

would like to enter smile.gif will do best to get something to donate but i really have no idea what is wrong with them in 3 weeks one 2nd gen gold and one silver ohmy.gif think rrattts is in the middle of a famine sad.gif or they are all on strike laugh.gif

Ok, I'm about to run off to music practice, but ...

I have a problem. You see, I didn't even get to my cb golds and silvers to try for 2nd gens from my alts and I'm egg locked. One is something I traded for and should hatch in about 4 hours, so that's no problem. Two are Flags - stripes with a red, white and blue pattern, as Patriots and Commemorative dragons. (as I said, it's Veterans Day. I have a serving daughter in the US navy and a son who is a navy veteran. I must honor that!)

And I have a 2nd gen gold from Grave that Marri gave me. MINE! (tongue.gif)

That left only 3 egg slots for breeding shiny things for the drawing. I know you guys will say I don't have to try any more pairs, but! I want to.

Tomorrow I can try my 2nd gen Penk lady. I still have numerous cb metals. Can someone awesome hold the three I have contributed now? I don't want to take up space you need for your own stuff so if no one has any space I'll just try Elements of Penk tomorrow and be happy.

i can hold mine have given nothing sad.gif i will also withdraw from the raffle, to me its only fair as i prefer to give biggrin.gif

Edited by rrattts

rrattts, I think you should stay in. Especially as you're going to be helping me.

ETA: oooooooo I'm glad I checked on Ms. Penkish, because she was ready tonight and Lookie! Enter that in the drawing too!

Edited by Fiona BlueFire