The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

Hmm. Number 12 looks rather nice. Number 19 is rather nice too. Other than those I'll pass. smile.gif Lovely shinies though.

This beauty is adorable too:

22. 5th gen bronze tinsel x nebula from Cielatahl donated by Husker http://dragcave.net/lineage/F5a0l

Roekerd's Tinsels have gendered, but they are still around, so be quick if you are liking them.

Roekerd is at school ATM, but I think, he'll love this one:

13. 5th even gen bronze tinsel x hellfire from Galletian donated by Valkie http://dragcave.net/lineage/VlXsF (Quite funny, there are even some dragons from my scroll in its line)

I'll ask him, when he is back, but when other members like it too, they can have it of course.

Edited by Zeldarax

*waves* Sorry I missed the last shiny drawing sad.gif

We have visitors from out-of-state that are making it very hard for me to have any online time *lol* I'm still around, but I will be fairly invisible until sometime over the coming weekend.

Have fun, 5th Elementers!!

Lol. That sounds very much like what I'll be facing over Christmas, except I'll be one of the out-of-towners. Enjoy your visitors, and we'll see you afterwards. *waves*

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: IvoryDragon432

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d: 15 Nocturnes

DATE EARNED: 10/20/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Skywing

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

EARNED: 33 // RECEIVED: 26 // GIFTED: 5

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 7 - CB Night Glory, CB Red, CB Hellfire, CB Sun, CB Crimson Flare Pygmy, CB Skywing, 7+ gen silver tinsel

Oh noes! If I'd remembered that was him I would have accepted it, even though it wasn't a tinsel I was looking for. sad.gif

Oh noes! If I'd remembered that was him I would have accepted it, even though it wasn't a tinsel I was looking for. sad.gif

Next time better.

He is in bed already some time and 'ld be sleeping, but you can never know wink.gif

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: IvoryDragon432

MILESTONE EARNED: 3d: 15 Nocturnes

DATE EARNED: 10/20/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Skywing

VERIFICATION: spreadsheet

EARNED: 33 // RECEIVED: 26 // GIFTED: 5

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: 7 - CB Night Glory, CB Red, CB Hellfire, CB Sun, CB Crimson Flare Pygmy, CB Skywing, 7+ gen silver tinsel

Sending you a CB Pygmy and a CB Hellfire for some of your milestones.

I should thought I should just post a head's up. I'll be starting my breeding cycle on my alt shadow walkers pretty much right at midnight when Halloween breeding starts. I plan to head to the Fifth Element chat room so if any of you want to try to catch extras you might want to come on in. Most of this year's eggs are promised but there might be a few opportunities. I also won't be breeding all of them that night, but I'm not sure yet when the others times will be.

You're right! biggrin.gif

Hm. I just might do a second, unrelated Hunger Games, to breed with this one... tongue.gif

Very nice, Lastalda! And GREAT suggestion, Zeldarax biggrin.gif

You can always count on this thread to provide a challenge *lol*

Fiona, do we know when the Halloween breeding will start yet? If I get enough advance warning, I'll definitely join you in the chat room...

Fiona, do we know when the Halloween breeding will start yet? If I get enough advance warning, I'll definitely join you in the chat room...

Doesn't Halloween breeding start one week before the 31st? So midnight on the 24th? huh.gif

I'm pretty sure Husker is right. I'm planning on midnight tomorrow night.

(sleep is overrated. tongue.gif)

I'm thinking Halloween breeding will start in 2 hours? I'm going to wait until I know for sure though tongue.gif . I'm totally behind with planning my pumpkin/shadow breeding, but will post what I have and am looking for soon if anyone wants to swap smile.gif

available milestones

3rd gen silver x red checker donated by Valkie http://dragcave.net/lineage/gLlXk

3rd gen gold x silver checker donated by Valkie http://dragcave.net/lineage/qQGda

CB water hatchie

CB spitfire hatchie

CB male sunset hatchie traded for 4th gen silver shimmer x gold from Kawa http://dragcave.net/lineage/xPFTs

CB daydream egg x2 *low time

CB skywing egg x2 *low time

CB sunrise/set egg *low time

CB ER gwyvern egg

CB vine egg *low time

CB mint egg *low time

CB grey egg *low time

Edited by Pink467

Just wanted to stop by and mention a couple of things quickly...

First, thanks to everyone that's been sending me milestone rewards. I'll hopefully get a chance to update my gifts here sometime next week.

Second, I finally managed to get this. smile.gif Now the only 5E breeds I'm missing are Hellhorse and Heartseeker.

Third, we will be moving back across the country soon. The moving truck is coming this weekend and we'll be leaving late next week. I'm not sure how much access I'll have other than occasionally on my phone, so I expect I'll not be online much in the first half of November.

Just wanted to stop by and mention a couple of things quickly...

First, thanks to everyone that's been sending me milestone rewards. I'll hopefully get a chance to update my gifts here sometime next week.

Second, I finally managed to get this. smile.gif Now the only 5E breeds I'm missing are Hellhorse and Heartseeker.

Third, we will be moving back across the country soon. The moving truck is coming this weekend and we'll be leaving late next week. I'm not sure how much access I'll have other than occasionally on my phone, so I expect I'll not be online much in the first half of November.

Congrats with your Guardian of Nature!

And good luck with moving!

Congrats on your Guardian of Nature, Ivory!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

And good luck on your move!

When you're online again, feel free to PM me and we'll try for a hellhorse for you wink.gif

congrats on the GON laugh.gif they certainly take some getting sad.gif

i'm willing to breed any past halloween dragons if requested have all of them, but some marrows are already taken on the down side i am down to 5 egg slots sad.gif full up with fogballls and hatchies laugh.gif

hopefully will catch some of you later tonight smile.gif (or rather some unforgiving hour for me) laugh.gif