The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I don't even bother to collect the ones that aren't elemental except for the initial release. That goes for non-holiday releases too.

OMG! I had no idea there were Pumpkin Alts!!! And pumpkins have been my faves from their introduction. Heck, I started my first and only lineage (Pictish Lizards) because I loved pumpkins so much...I even petitioned TJ to allow them to interbreed with the original pygmies! (And I *NEVER* bug TJ about anything *lol*)

PINK Pumpkins *WANT!!!!!*

Edited by deblogan

I have been told the recolors of Mari's old holiday sprites for her to have alts happened this year, which is why we haven't seen them before. wink.gif

When Marrionetta first sprited those holiday dragons no one had thought of different colorations for the spriters. You hadn't seem them because they just got changed recently. Aren't they sweet? I think I like her yulebuck best, but it's hard to pick just one for favorite.

ETA: Elements of Penk

She just gave me that not long ago. smile.gif

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

laugh.gif wow that looks good Fiona

i need some advice i caught an egg that is no use to me but dont want to give/trade to just anyone unsure.gif

Fiona - I saw someone refer to the rainbow copper as "pink", so that's a perfect pairing! smile.gif

rrattts - Congrats on the catch! I've seen other 2nd gen holidays from tinsel/shimmer/spriter alt up for trade if you want to swap it *hint nudge pink pumpkin* tongue.gif

Showing off my pretty new baby <3

Has anyone got a male or female PB pumpkin hatch they could swap with me please not related to this have male and female of this line so can return same gender to you smile.gif

TJ's new dragons have grown up smile.gif

Grave Dragons are not named for their connections to death or burial, but for the grave expression on their faces. This strange expression is used as a defense mechanism that causes fits of panic and terror in potential predators. Since they only eat ash and charcoal, they do not hunt. Grave Dragons are powerful fire-breathers and have been known to burn down forests and villages alike to make meals. It is believed that the markings on each Grave Dragon’s wings are the faces of those who have lost their lives in fires started by that dragon.

I think this is the first time I'm voting YES for a holiday. Based on their diet, fire breathing, and wings I'm voting for FIRE.

TJ's new dragons have grown up smile.gif

Grave Dragons <snip>

I think this is the first time I'm voting YES for a holiday. Based on their diet, fire breathing, and wings I'm voting for FIRE.

I second the vote for FIRE.

On a side note: Is there anyone that doesn't have a green opal that would like this one: http://dragcave.net/lineage/S6G26 Let me know and I'll send you a link.

I vote yes as well, but I'd argue for Life.

They eat carbon, which life forms in thus world are made of, and carry the souls of their victims, which makes them psychopomps.

I vote yes as well, but I'd argue for Life.

They eat carbon, which life forms in thus world are made of, and carry the souls of their victims, which makes them psychopomps.

I don't think they actually carry the souls, that's just what legend says or what have you.

I'm definitely voting for Fire myself, though I wish they fit into one of the other categories with less dragons! But based on their diet (specifically, that they're reliant on fire to eat) as well as their astounding firebreathing powers, they're most definitely a Fire breed.

Edited by silver_chan

I'm definitely voting for Fire myself, though I wish they fit into one of the other categories with less dragons! But based on their diet (specifically, that they're reliant on fire to eat) as well as their astounding firebreathing powers, they're most definitely a Fire breed.

I agree with this.

YES in FIRE

I just translated the description for Roekerd and it was easy for him:

Elemental - FIRE

I agree with him smile.gif

Tallying voting on Graves so far...will leave it open a few more days, even though it looks like a slam dunk smile.gif *starts plotting what to breed them with*

Yes - pink, cathie, fiona, xoco (life), silver, deb, zelda, roekerd, husker, lastalda, ivory, takhesis

No -

Edited by Pink467