The Fifth Element

The Fifth Element Lineage

I'm so glad the Grave Dragons look like a slam-dunk!

I seriously *LOVE* the fact that Halloween dragons aren't limited biggrin.gif

I have 10 of the little beauties! 5 breeding pairs (assuming they all gender as influenced *crosses fingers*)

I'm so glad the Grave Dragons look like a slam-dunk!

I seriously *LOVE* the fact that Halloween dragons aren't limited biggrin.gif

I have 10 of the little beauties! 5 breeding pairs (assuming they all gender as influenced *crosses fingers*)

I got 6, hopefully 3 breeding pairs and my sons and my wife have also some.

But I'm still stalking the trade thread to get more of them.

I'm hoping to end up with 5 breeding pairs. I could end up with 4 breeding pairs and two or three males. I don't know until those last two gender. I have 11, but I'm trying to trade the 11th one to aangs-sister for a 2nd gen from her alts. Which I will try to trade to someone else for a 2nd gen bronze tinsel to mate with this. I'm also trying to find a trade for a cb red copper to send to goslander, who will then mate Abby to the resulting adult male, to make a 2nd gen red copper mate for her.

And now I need to find a trade for a 2nd gen silver tinsel egg from a male tinsel to make a mate for this beauty.

*head spins* lol. Lots of pairs to figure out.

I'm hoping to end up with 5 breeding pairs. I could end up with 4 breeding pairs and two or three males. I don't know until those last two gender. I have 11, but I'm trying to trade the 11th one to aangs-sister for a 2nd gen from her alts. Which I will try to trade to someone else for a 2nd gen bronze tinsel to mate with this. I'm also trying to find a trade for a cb red copper to send to goslander, who will then mate Abby to the resulting adult male, to make a 2nd gen red copper mate for her.

And now I need to find a trade for a 2nd gen silver tinsel egg from a male tinsel to make a mate for this beauty.

If you need anymore Graves i can add a couple i currenetly have 14 on scroll with another 4 incoming i think 14 is more than enough so the other 4 could be used in trade biggrin.gif

I'm going to vote yes on the new halloween ones as well. I managed to get 7 before I had to leave, haven't decided how I want to pair thsm up yet though.

I'm hoping <snip> beauty.

My head is spinning just trying to figure out all of that.

And since my head is already going, I need to get some book-keeping done:

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: Grandmother_cathie

MILESTONE EARNED: 4F Even 4th gen element containing 8 different CB breeds in a single category - Fire

DATE EARNED: 9/27/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Fire

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/pOZL1

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: Grandmother_cathie

MILESTONE EARNED: 4F Even 4th gen element containing 8 different CB breeds in a single category - Water

DATE EARNED: 10/11/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Royal Blue

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/NAGja

Milestone Earned!

FORUM NAME: Grandmother_Cathie

MILESTONE EARNED: 4F Even 4th gen element containing 8 different CB breeds in a single category - Wind

DATE EARNED: 6/15/2013

GIFT REQUESTED: CB Nebula

VERIFICATION: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Aapup

EARNED: 44 // RECEIVED: 15 // GIFTED: 15

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: Bred: 4th gen thuwed shallow, PB Sunrise, Bluna, 2ng gen terrae from terrae x green nebula CB: stone, Crimson Flare, Nila Pygmy, Daydream, Waterx2, sunstone,x2 red/fire x2, white, seawyrm pygmy, brimstone, moonstone, skywing, Royal Blue, canopy, waterhorse, Day Glory, Golden Wyvern, Tsunami x2, Nebula x2, Ice

Edited by Grandmother_cathie

Trying to fill up my 4th grave pair, I managed to get 2 instead of one heatchies, but I found another, so if that one last hatchie will gender as influenced, I will have 5 breeding pairs. biggrin.gif

*loves the new dragons*

Edited by Lastalda

MILESTONES NOT YET RECEIVED: Bred: 4th gen thuwed shallow, PB Sunrise, Bluna, 2ng gen terrae from terrae x green nebula CB: stone, Crimson Flare, Nila Pygmy, Daydream, Waterx2, sunstone,x2 red/fire x2, white, seawyrm pygmy, brimstone, moonstone, skywing, Royal Blue, canopy, waterhorse, Day Glory, Golden Wyvern, Tsunami x2, Nebula x2, Ice

Give me a week or two to get back to the land of internet and I'll get you your bred milestones.

edit: Ok, had a chance to try one, but it didn't come out quite what I was trying for, so... Does anyone need a Elemental Thuwed Bluna

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Give me a week or two to get back to the land of internet and I'll get you your bred milestones.

edit: Ok, had a chance to try one, but it didn't come out quite what I was trying for, so... Does anyone need a Elemental Thuwed Bluna

I'll gladly take that lovely for the bluna. I don't care that they'll be relatives. biggrin.gif

Milestone gifted!

GIFTER: Ivory Dragon

RECEIVER: Grandmother_cathie

GIFT: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Vafdd

MILESTONE: 3C - Self Bred 10th gen

Thanks!!

Grave dragons will officially be added to the FIRE category!

I'm trying to trade for Grave hatchies for us. They will be for members who missed the drop or only managed to catch 2-3. Please post/PM requests.

I also have AMAZING news for members who have been active the past 2 months. I was able to broker a deal with aangs-sister (with Fiona's glowing endorsement of our lineage smile.gif ) for 2nd gen commons from her Grave spirter alts! I'm waiting to see them before I pick a mate for myself, but please post/PM your mate requests by Sunday the 10th to ensure your place on the list. Please make sure not to request metal, tinsel, shimmer, or coppers. If we request something she doesn't have, we will be responsible for getting a gendered CB hatchie mate to her for it. Also, please bring patience, as it will take a LONG time to get through everyone on the list.

ACTIVE MEMBERS:

1. rrattts - will pick later

2. Grandmother_cathie - will pick later

3. Pink467 - will pick later

4. Fiona BlueFire - on hold

5. silver_chan - will pick later

6. deblogan - will pick later

7. Zeldarax - will pick later

8. Roekerd - will pick later

9. Husker - female bleeding moon

10. Lastalda - will pick later

11. IvoryDragon432 - will pick later

12. Valkiepoo - will pick later

13. airaani - will pick later

14. Lavinia - will pick later

15. Xocowolf - ember

16. Takhesis - will pick later

Edited by Pink467

Oh wow, this sounds amazing! Um, um... so many dragons to choose from... I think I'm going to wait to see what the alt colors are. But wow, how generous of her!

I'm thinking Grave x Ember would be a natural, so that's what I'm requesting.

ETA: I changed two of my Graves' names to be Elements smile.gif welcome to Elemental Mountain of Madness and Elemental KobraDrag!

Edited by Xocowolf

That's amazing news! Not sure what to pick.

Edit: I'm going to pick a female Bleeding Moon. I can't wait to see the alt colors.

Edited by Husker

I also have AMAZING news for members who have been active the past 2 months. I was able to broker a deal with aangs-sister (with Fiona's glowing endorsement of our lineage smile.gif ) for 2nd gen commons from her Grave spirter alts! I'm waiting to see them before I pick a mate for myself, but please post/PM your mate requests by Sunday the 10th to ensure your place on the list. Please make sure not to request metal, tinsel, shimmer, or coppers. If we request something she doesn't have, we will be responsible for getting a gendered CB hatchie mate to her for it. Also, please bring patience, as it will take a LONG time to get through everyone on the list.

I'd like to get one if possible. I'm leaning towards Ember mate as well, though if the alts turn out more gray I might want Gray instead.

Slide me to the end of that list, Pink. There's always a chance I'll get an egg from her alts another way. That way the rest of the lineage has their best chance to end up with one.

Exciting news! Thanks, Pink! happy.gif

As a slight digression, I have a shiny that failed to trade anywhere, so you all benefit! If anyone wants to claim a pretty coppery elemental as a milestone or gift, just plop a dummy egg right here. (Note: also send PM if I won't recognize your scroll name, this is a gift for lineage members so I'll wait for a scroll name I know. wink.gif ) - gone to Husker smile.gif

Edited by Lavinia

i would like one please smile.gif will wait for colours to choose on another note i have a CB Brown copper hatch trying to trade for Red Copper so if anyone can help in that department biggrin.gif

It took me days /shortattentionspan/ to get through the hugeeeee intro posts and (uh, somewhat) understand how things are run :S

So, as long as the dragon is of a certain breed that corresponds to an Element (CB or otherwise descended from parental breeds that qualify as Elemental breeds), the dragon can be named with Element(al)/5E in the name and it will then be included in your Elemental dragon count? Must the dragon be used in a lineage in order to be considered as an Elemental or is naming sufficient? I'm not likely to name and not use the dragon, but just to be clear xd.png

Then we ourselves decide on what kind of lineage we want to build, and if we want to, pick our own milestones (a very large list I'm still picking my way through @n@) to do?

It took me days /shortattentionspan/ to get through the hugeeeee intro posts and (uh, somewhat) understand how things are run :S

So, as long as the dragon is of a certain breed that corresponds to an Element (CB or otherwise descended from parental breeds that qualify as Elemental breeds), the dragon can be named with Element(al)/5E in the name and it will then be included in your Elemental dragon count? Must the dragon be used in a lineage in order to be considered as an Elemental or is naming sufficient? I'm not likely to name and not use the dragon, but just to be clear xd.png

Then we ourselves decide on what kind of lineage we want to build, and if we want to, pick our own milestones (a very large list I'm still picking my way through @n@) to do?

You've got it right. Each Elemental dragon needs to be of an accepted breed, with all its ancestors also of accepted breeds and named with Element, Elemental, Elemint, 5E, or something of that nature that's recognizable as element. It does not matter if it's CB or lineaged, nor does it matter whether or not you intend to breed it. You can breed them any way/shape/size you want and as long as all the ancestors are Elemental breeds the children will continue to be Elemental eligible. Just collect and breed however you like and you'll usually pick up milestones along the way.

For Example:

This one is Elemental because she's CB of an accepted breed and named Elemental.

This one is also Elemental because all the ancestors are of accepted breeds and he is named Elemental.

This one is also Elemental for the same reasons, even though it's Grandparents do not have the Elemental names.

This one though, is not Elemental because it has a Dorsal as an ancestor.

Edited by IvoryDragon432

Excellent explanation, Ivory, especially with the examples. smile.gif

@Pink: wow, what exciting news! biggrin.gif

I'd like to wait with the choosing of a mate until we can see the sprite of the alts.

Oh wow, that's really awesome news, Pink! I'm with everyone else though, and think I'll wait to see what the alt colors are before making a choice. <3

Ok, I have become the Keeper of the Marrow.

Absolute has promised a 2nd gen bronze tinsel from Alcoholic as a mate. So, we'll have some awesome 3rd gen even tinsel babies to use as trade fodder and for benefiting the lineage.

Now I'm trying to think of a suitable name for her. Since she's really for the whole of 5E, do any of you have any ideas? rrattts, whose awesome AP catch started this, suggested Hell sent, Helleri or Helleris. We're open to other ideas.

@Fiona: How about Hellsend? (Punning on Godsend as well as Hell's End?) xd.png Hell sent is excellent, too, though. tongue.gif

Or maybe wait until you get the mate, and choose two fitting/complimentary names?

Edited by Lastalda

Grave dragons will officially be added to the FIRE category!

I'm trying to trade for Grave hatchies for us. They will be for members who missed the drop or only managed to catch 2-3. Please post/PM requests.

Wow!

What a great offer.

Roekerd is very happy too and is thinking about the pairing:

"How does the Alt-Halloween look?" he asked?

wink.gif