DragonFriend

Wolf Quest

how come the multiplayer dosn't work on my computer. ITS NOT FAIR! sad.gif

On the News in the WQ forums it says what might be in the 2.5:

WHAT MIGHT BE IN THE GAME:

Weather

Lightning

Night and Day

"I need to rest" (sitting, lying down, sleeping)

WHAT WON'T PROBABLY BE IN THE GAME:

Bison

Cougars

Playing as a pup

Also, WolfQuest 2.5 isn't Episode 3 of the game, it's just another version. (Like Amethyst Mountain Deluxe and Survival Of The Pack)

I play this game and if anyone ever wants to go online with me just try PMing me. I started playing it again after I got my new Laptop

Wow. This game is incredible. How did I just spend two hours playing it???

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

I played it once at my friend's house. It was pretty fun. I may download it now that I have the link (thanks!). smile.gif

How did I miss this thread. I play it! I discovered it a few days after the first official (not demo) version was released, and I was asked to be a beta tester within the month, so I've tested all the versions since then. smile.gif

I love the weather and time. Dusk is my favorite time because it's so pretty; I love the pinkish lighting. With weather, I only wish that they'd left this one glitch in - if you pressed the "\" key, it would toggle rain on/off. So let's say you decide you want it to rain - you don't have to wait around 20+ minutes hoping for it, you can just press the key and it rains. Another tester reported it as a glitch, though, and the team hadn't intended it to be there in the first place, so despite my begging to leave it in, they removed it anyway. xd.png

Edited by Dawnwing

Does anyone know where I'm supposed to cross the river without my pups drowning?

there are two spots that the water is very low that you can cross. its near both tips of the map.

i get on the online when the connection for my computer is working, though when that's not working i go on the single player.

I can't find it! At which end? Any landmarks you can give me?

check near the caddle ranch for a wile. the other is on the otherside of the map near the u shaped water. i will have to go and see if i can refind them.

Does anyone know where I'm supposed to cross the river without my pups drowning?

You know where the river makes the big U shape, below Little Butte? You should be able to cross on the bottom of that U - just be careful you don't cross into the other pack's territory.

Edited by Dawnwing

My pup just drowned when I was standing in the grass...

Lol!

I used to play wolf quest, intill I completed it like heaps of times then I got really bored and played dragcave

i love that game after chirstmas i might get the big cumputer in my room then i will play with you until then sorry

LOL.

I keep getting this bug where I get a little picture-in-picture of my mate running towards me, then I get a popup saying, "You really shouldn't be sniffn' around in these parts!". When I click "Ok, I'll leave," the icon with my pack info disappeared and I start howling randomly and I can't move...Weird.

And then I'd managed to get both of my remaining pups near the revendous site, but I randomly put one down to howl. Then I couldn't move. WolfQuest is riddled with bugs.

Anyone know what I should do once I've gotten both pups in the revendous site?

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Whoah, almost made a new topic for this. Glad I searched beforehand.

Anyone still play this?

Me, though not very often. I haven't done multiplayer in ages, and with singleplayer, I played through it so many times for beta testing (which is fun, don't get me wrong). I know all the ins and outs of singleplayer, anyway. xd.png

Edited by Dawnwing

Haven't played this for a while, was once my favourite game.

I stopped playing after completing the moving pups to rendezvous site (because it saved the game when the eagle was there, and whenever I load the game its still there >.>).

I love this game! I've made it to the part where the pups are like 2 weeks old. Then they move everywhere. My mate brings them back to camp, and then a million coyotes are there xd.png