DragonFriend

Wolf Quest

Who play Wolf Quest?

Does anyone want to play with me Wolf Quest online?

You can download this game here (if you havent got it):

http://www.wolfquest.org/

And you can put here you favourite screenshot too.

Edited by DragonFriend

I don't play it yet, but its one of those games that I've been considering playing.

I'm wondering if it's worth the download or if it slows down your computer any?

I used to (I think it might actually still be on here somewhere) but it gets old fast and my laptop never wanted to connect to the online stuff anyway. Not to mention the graphics. :| I don't think it slowed this thing down any, but I was never very good at judging stuff like that, so Iunno.

My username is midnightsight1. Since I got a new computer I think it'll be faster than my old one.

It won't install for me.

EDIT: Nevermind.

Edited by TheDarkCynder

I played it and got bored very quickly. All you do is run around, get kicked in the face by elk, then eat some elk. The idea of it is cool though.

I think i'm kinda spooked by it because of Bob the bear and Chester the coyote. But i'm really spooked because i'm all alone usually. Even with pups and mate in tow.

....I'm still having bugs when we first got the pups... my pups went 'poof' but still say they're dieing... and well, I don't know where they are! they don't even show up on the map... how am I supposed to feed ghost pups? xd.png

yes ghost pups. and how am I supposed to fix that? 'cause starting a new game won't do anything, I've tried.... *attempts to find ghost pups* I asked on the forum there too, a while ago, no one had an answer unsure.gif

I have a question: does it download a bug into your computer?

I'm downloading it now.

Edited by littlelizzie

I don't play it yet, but its one of those games that I've been considering playing.

I'm wondering if it's worth the download or if it slows down your computer any?

Slowed mine down when I downloaded it.

Of course, I still have the original version from like, 07 or 08, so it's really sh*tty.

The username and password for MY group is;

Username:Wolfquest

Password:Dagcave

Tell me when your coming.

Slough Creek

Edited by fluffycat68

I'll be there fluffy.

I just hope you're on when I am >.>

Hum... I've eyed this game a few times in the past... although I don't like downloading games I might download this one in the near future...

If, that is, my brother doesn't keep sticking his dirty nose into my business >_< It's my laptop, my room, so GTFO *grumbles and readies a handy dandy shovel*

I just don't like going through a long tedious process of downloading something and finding out the game wasn't even worth three seconds of my life.

I will, however, download this one... probably sometime this evening...