DragonFriend

Wolf Quest

Sorry i'm a bit late. I get bored easily.

EDIT: Yeah nao.

Edited by rainpeltstar

It keeps saying that game name and password could not be found. Try again. >.>

Fluffy, are you SURE that's the game name and password?

Edited by rainpeltstar

Just so that I don't double post I deleted my old post (because I figured out how to play now XP )

You need to create an account on the forums in order to play multiplayer, as I recall from looking at the site. Stupid, but oh well.

Sometimes on Single Player, alone or not I get paranormal. -shudders-

I've been having too many nightmares...

Well im not sending a letter all the way to the wolfquest people. Do you still have the first one on your laptop?

You don't need to send a letter, you just need to create a forum account, but that would take a few hours to a few days before it is accepted (which I found out just now, no wonder I haven't gotten anything yet *glares at email*))

Hurm, I didn't know there was a first one... is it still downloadable?

No, you can't download the first one anymore, but it's built into the Slough Creek version. You can play it anytime you want. Plus, on multiplayer no one ever plays Amethyst Mountain.

Ah, I guess that makes sense... I think... >< I hate feeling noobish.

I'll try figuring things out later after I eat lunch...

I had an account on the forums when I was 8~ Then my dad kinda.... found out.... I had permission from my mom but he's paranoid, so no multiplayer for me. D:

Well, my account has just been accepted, so I guess I'll peek around and see what sort of trouble I can get myself in.

Awww, no one has replied to my introduction on the forums yet. Oh well, perhaps I can see if I can play multiplayer now.. If I don't get lost half way through it like I usually do...

I'm overprotective of my pups! Ha!

TIP: Never mark your territory. This wastes time, and pretadors ignore the markings. Stranger wolves will never bother you or your pups, so don't worry.

That's not true... In my game, when I mark to 100%, predators and stranger wolves stay away. That's how I postpone the Defending your Pups mission wink.gif

I play this game, even when it messes up. When it messes up, it's hilarious. Here's one story:

One time, in Slough Creek, a bear was hanging around, so I attacked it. My mate had a pup in his mouth, so even when I bit it three times and it ran away, my mate went after it. I chased after my mate to get the pup so it wouldn't be eaten by the bear, but both guys were faster than me. But the bear disappeared randomly, and my mate kept running. He ran all the way past the border, and I couldn't chase him. Out of the blue, even though my pups were at the den, it said, 'Get out of the river your pups are drowning!' And then it said, 'pup 1 died pup 2 died' and so on, even though I named them. I decided to reload my game. That was a bad idea, because then it just put me on the mountain all by myself. So I had puppies with myself and no more errors after that. It was much easier without a mate, actually...

Multiplayer is somewhat more fun than singleplayer... if you don't get the spammers and dumb nuts that don't listen. Although, I wish you could imply single player ideals (suchs as real pups) into the multiplayer, but that would probably confuse people...

Speaking of which, I spotted a Cynder on multiplayer *stalks and leaves a cookie trail to find way back*

Multiplayer is somewhat more fun than singleplayer... if you don't get the spammers and dumb nuts that don't listen. Although, I wish you could imply single player ideals (suchs as real pups) into the multiplayer, but that would probably confuse people...

Speaking of which, I spotted a Cynder on multiplayer *stalks and leaves a cookie trail to find way back*

Aha! It was SOO fun! laugh.gif I'm getting my neighbor to join, and maybe we can play a fun roleplaying game of it without the two XxxsamanthaxxXs.. That was confusing.

I should make a pack. smile.gif We could play often, and even *pretend* to have pups, and have characters play as pups.

There could be a bit more thrill in multiplayer though. dry.gif

----

Pretadors ignore scent markings...

Edited by TheDarkCynder

No, they totally don't ignore scent markings. In my game, 100% means NO BOB OR CHESTER.

Aha! It was SOO fun! laugh.gif I'm getting my neighbor to join, and maybe we can play a fun roleplaying game of it without the two XxxsamanthaxxXs.. That was confusing.

I should make a pack. smile.gif We could play often, and even *pretend* to have pups, and have characters play as pups.

There could be a bit more thrill in multiplayer though. dry.gif

----

Pretadors ignore scent markings...

That was a bit annoying. Damn you duplicates >_<

I call dibs on being the crazy not-so-related relative >;P

I think it depends... one game pretadors ignore markings, in the other game they don't. I think they're just stupid and don't know any better.

Well on the WolfQuest forum, many people say they ignore the scent markings. They do for me, too. *shrug*

Eh. Mebbe it's because they like me. Or it's my computer... Well.