DragonFriend

Wolf Quest

Yes, I didn't scent-mark at all and it saved my time. So I made it with all 4.

I played it before but had to stop since my computer started to get slower.

Got to the part where you have pups in the single player,

One of my censorkip.gif ran away a lot and almost got killed

When i had the pups i had no idea what to do, so like 1 minute later it's like "pup1 died" "pup2 died" "pup3 died". And so after practicing with pup4 i took it into stranger wolf territory on the other side of the map, and left it there. When the pup died the game asked if i want to start over with pups. After getting all four back i save the game now and then when i still have all four pups. Then when one dies, i just re load the game where i still have them!

I play it and got addicted to it. I should've taken A screenshot when I shoved that frozen wolf into the river . . . -Goes off to shove another wolf in the river-

Downloaded it, tried it, got all the way the Slough Creek before I realized I didn't like it.

And so I deleted it.

Oh the irony.

-------------------

Moment that standed out for me: An a attempt to hunt, chased an elk the entire way across the map. I was in a very rocky area, so I was running after it the entire time. Then I looked at my "health" bar and saw that if I didn't kill this thing, I was going to die. I attacked it one last time, killed it, and ate :)

I used to play it when I used my old computer. I never play anymore. Not since Slough Creek came out.

I used to play it all the time in Amethyst Mountain's multiplayer mode for the role plays. I enjoyed it, though all of my so-called "buddies" had left after Slough Creek. Then, there came this "patch" that forced you to type improper sentences (no capitalization, no punctuation, etcetera), because they had claimed others had abused capitals to type blocked words that were inappropriate for children. From there, I ragequit and never came back, because I found myself looking like I didn't know English in any way.

I play it, joined right after Slough Creek was released. I'll play occasionally, but as some have said before, it gets boring after a while.

I wouldn't mind meeting on multiplayer.

Dang-it. My game keeps on freezing on my PC. I might have to delete it. Too many megabytes for my computer.

Meee! *raises hand super high* I play! a lot! Although I've only completed the game once I've been playing for a long time. Username is Mistshadow.

Edited by Mistshadow

I LOVE WolfQuest!!! Wolves are my favorite animals, that's why I chose this avatar! I don't think it gets old/boring, I've completed it about 50 times and I still play, I can't wait for the new one! biggrin.gif

I play it biggrin.gif! I haven't been on much recently since I'm getting tired of always doing single player.

ok im allowed to play wolfquest again. if anyone wants to meet on multiplayer gimmie some info so i can meet of that server

I like WQ..but the forums are strict and kind of ridiculous. Plus the whole username is your name on multiplayer sucks. along with the whole "you have to type properly" crap :/

but otherwise I like the game. Even made 3 "comics" and 1 pic of my wolf involving WQ screenshots I took. I want the 2.5 episode to come out..

Does anyone know if your pups will be in the new one as well?