user posted imageLevel 0

user posted imageLevel 4

user posted imageLevel 5

user posted imageLevel 4

Edited by crazywargod

Cleekered yours, cwg. Cleek me please?

Also, 8D Vik.

Which ones? You got a lot. (alot.png)

Just the ones I posted a page back. Ya don't need to click all, certainly. Just what's posted.

*Sighs dejectedly* I want to get more creatures damnit. sleep.gif But nooooooooooooo the Keep is breaking.

*squints* Is it just me, or does that white Genet have a rainbow tail? unsure.gif I can't quite tell, but comparing it with the other one, something about it just looks off.

And I'll click all of 'em if I want to, Rhea. tongue.gif You could go update your Domain though.

Cleekered.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Nu need to click -all-.

Okay clicked you :3

Well there are two kinds of white genets. One's more of a cream color and the other is an actual white genet. They're kinda hard to tell apart. BLEGH none are rainbow tailed yet. Rageface.

I'm pretty sure mine's the white color. happy.gif

Also, you may have a few Rainbowtails; we'll just have to wait 'till they grow up to see if my theory is right.

Yeah I just checked. I might have a few. We'll have to wait and see. If that's the case I'll keep those and sell off the reset and keep trying for a few whites. If my forever keep would let me. >.>

user posted imageLevel 0

user posted imageLevel 0

user posted imageLevel 1

user posted imageLevel 4

user posted imageLevel 4

user posted imageLevel 5

(^In order by level and amount of clicks^)

Shoopdawoop! My wolf leveled up and gave me 266 silver. Adding to my already 134 silver giving my 400 to grab two more Harvest Beetle! So not selling the wolf yet was a good idea. I only posted them again because of my new eggs ^-^

*goes and huggles Harvest Beetle Eggs*

Edited by crazywargod

My Domain.... *cringes*

But I dun wanna D:

You can do it. I'm surprised that I can keep up with my domain. >.>; Pruning sucksssssssss.

Well, finally convinced myself to take a look at this site.

Turns out, it uses the Rusnak PHP Adoptable script...

Looks interesting, might join.

Edit: Found a glitch in the Top 10 page. (not sure its even used though)

Edited by Twilight Sea

/me is too lazy

I dun click much either, so I'd feel bad.

You're a Mod there, right? Could you at least clear out the Domains owned by inactive users? Having all the newbies dredge them up really makes getting to the active people a bit of a pain. dry.gif (Seriously, there are even a few from August in there!)

@Sea: No, nobody really uses the Top 10; we just Click like mad little bunnies, and hope to find the diamond in the rough. laugh.gif

Okay, okay, sorry...

/procrastination

Between RL, spriting, and other stuff, I've been not wanting to... yeah.

*Wonders if the forums are any more active now*

I'll try to clear stuff out some time, but there's a dance tonight and a chem assignment due Monday, plus this short story for English and aldjk laksj d

Yeah, RL stuff comes first, but they've been sitting there a while, so I thought I'd let you know. happy.gif And there are some new members lurking about, so the boards have picked up a little, but it's still nothing to write home about.

Cleared out some of the threads, but if there are a few I've missed please PM me links to them - would help greatly.

Yeah there's been a nice influx of members lurking about so that's good. I just hope new subforums are added so that will encourage more people to actually post rather than lurk. Thanks everyone for clicking me even though I was pretty much gone yesterday. I still feel like crud but at least I got my clicking out of the way for the day.

Clicked what I could.

These guys need 1-2 more clicks or so:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Clicked them :3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image