Cereus

Arvyre

Okay here are my beetles soo far. I lurve the beetles, actually... I will post all of my new ones. smile.gif

BEETLES

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

WYRMS

user posted imageuser posted image

GENETS

Thats all

Beetles are my faves. Two of each and more beets here we come! biggrin.gif

Is it me or does this genet have a rainbow TAIL?

user posted image

If that's the case...FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

*grins* I haven't seen any others like it on the Arvyre forums, so I assume I'm lucky in getting the first one. biggrin.gif

Now I want to get a white Genet like that. (And maybe a black one too!)

*pokes thread*

Bought another Genet. happy.gif And here are some pretty looking Beetles I found.

I'm back up to 33k so I should be able to get three more genets and a ton more beetles/wryms. I'm happier that my beetles are turning out prettier than my previous batch.

This is a great looking beetle- all icy tones. ;D

user posted image

Piisssed off. Critter got less 20 clicks againa dn got flagged with 50.

I've only got 9K, but I'm not mass collecting like most people; just getting the species I like. happy.gif

@Whispyr: Weird. blink.gif Are you using Click sites? All my pets seem to get their clicks, but I only post in the forums.

I think what happens is that sometimes some people click twice or refresh the creature since it doesn't fully load and the stupid click counter counts that misclick/extra click as another click- which is stupid since it should register as 1 click from this IP and not count further clicks from the same IP address from that day as a new click if that makes sense.

Here's what the site does atm:

Example:

1 click from IP 00.000.000.000 [1/50]

(The link either fails to load and thus the user has to refresh/ect.)

Then the site now reads it as [2/50] clicks even though the site timed out and you had to refresh in order to see if your clicks went through or if someone accidentally clicked it for a second time thanks to click sites or whatnot. (Or twitter)

What it should be:

1 click from IP: 0.000.000.000 [1/50]

Even if the click is from the same IP address or if the site times out the magical unseen counter should still read as [1/50] You will still get the you've already clicked creature message but the extra click won't count towards the 50 click limit if that makes sense.

It's just only a hypothesis but the only one I can think of for the clicking issue.

Edited by Cereus

I think what happens is that sometimes some people click twice or refresh the creature since it doesn't fully load and the stupid click counter counts that misclick/extra click as another click- which is stupid since it should register as 1 click from this IP and not count further clicks from the same IP address from that day as a new click if that makes sense.

Here's what the site does atm:

Example:

1 click from IP 00.000.000.000 [1/50]

Then the site now reads it as [2/50] clicks even though the site timed out and you had to refresh in order to see if your clicks went through or if someone accidentally clicked it for a second time thanks to click sites or whatnot. (Or twitter)

What it should be:

1 click from IP: 0.000.000.000 [1/50]

Even if the click is from the same IP address or if the site times out the magical unseen counter should still read as [1/50] You will still get the you've already clicked creature message but the extra click won't count towards the 50 click limit if that makes sense.

It's just only a hypothesis but the only one I can think of for the clicking issue.

weird, nevar happened to me.. I use hydra... it still doesn't happen.. o.o

It's actually a quite common glitch. I use both Hydra and Yarold's so it happens to me rather frequently.

The lag seems to have been killed *knocks on wood* so hopefully there will be less discrepancies and Quillink said he should be able to work on a better fix next week. Check the news and his posts in the "Help/Bugs/Questions" subforum for more details.

I really want a gennet now so I can try to get one with a rainbow tail ^__^;;

Darn lack of silver...

Edited by Arroquinn

Yessss! biggrin.gif *does happy dance* And I've clicked your critters, Arroquinn, so hopefully they'll level up soon.

(I'm wanting to see how rare the rainbow is, so if we have lots of people adopting Gennets, we'll have more data to go on.)

I have 42 genets so far am planning to get more. I've been getting at least a few eggs a day. :x

user posted image

Found this guy last night. happy.gif Not rainbow, but the coat coloring is different from the usual style.

Woah that's interesting. I hope mine grow up soon. Dx I want to see if they're gonna have the rainbow tails or not. I need more credits on hydra and yarolds so I can put up multiple links. On the other note...

I purchased 10 new beetles, 5 genets and harvests. Hrm what more should I get...

As many as you want? tongue.gif I myself am planning on picking up another Genet or two when that darn wolf reaches max level (...Only six more clicks if any board lurkers are feeling charitable.)

As many as you want? tongue.gif I myself am planning on picking up another Genet or two when that darn wolf reaches max level (...Only six more clicks if any board lurkers are feeling charitable.)

As many as I can get.

Good luck Gamekatt. I wouldn't worry TOO much about the creatures going by the end of the month. Quillink actually confirmed that the creatures will stick around until the 15th of November which is a really decent amount of time to keep collecting them. It seems that every few days I'm slowly inching up another 10k in reserve silver which is great since that will allow me to get more creatures. Three of my beetles today turned out disgustingly ugly and I sold them as soon as I could. Dx