Cereus

Arvyre

*runs in*

user posted imageuser posted image

Lookie what I found in the forums just now! happy.gif I've seen a few of these, and I think that brings the total up to five known "Rainbowtails".

Ho shiiii- nice. I found the white one a day ago but not the black one. I wish mine weren't so boring to look at. *Glares* TURN RAINBOW.

Yeah, I think the black one must've grown up overnight or something, 'cause he sure wasn't there yesterday! laugh.gif

And, if it helps, I've been clicking all your pets everyday, so they grow up faster/you get more silver. Just takes a bit of luck to ferret out the more rare markings.

Should I sell my wolf and bird and wait untill I have enough pets to rack in the dough enough to pay for more?

@Gamekatt: I've noticed. <3 Many thanks for the help. I hope that some in the batch have lovely rainbow tails.

@Crazy: Personally I tend to wait until they hit level 10 before selling the creatures off. That way you get more silver overall. I usually go with the mentality of the more creatures I get the more silver I rack up.

I would but seeing as how harvest beetles are limited time only and my utter lack of gaining clicks I don't think it will be level 9 any time soon. I agree with your mentality.

I would but seeing as how harvest beetles are limited time only and my utter lack of gaining clicks I don't think it will be level 9 any time soon. I agree with your mentality.

just so you know, selling doesn't earn you money...

I am hoarding beetles :D

just so you know, selling doesn't earn you money...

I am hoarding beetles biggrin.gif

Yes it does. A wolf (any stage) gives you 1000, a finch 200, a harvest beetle 200, wyrm 500, genet 1000, and rabbit 500.

You get however much you payed for.

You wait until level 9 so you get as much as you can from leveling before you sell it.

Well, if you're really obsessive you can calculate the whole "clicks needed/currency earned/levels possible" thing, and... it can get complicated.

But yeah, leveling.

Yes it does. A wolf (any stage) gives you 1000, a finch 200, a harvest beetle 200, wyrm 500, genet 1000, and rabbit 500.

You get however much you payed for.

You wait until level 9 so you get as much as you can from leveling before you sell it.

... are you sure about that? Hmm... thats a good idea xd.png I should sell the pets I dun want anymore.... *eyes two level sevens, rabbit and bird*

Hmm I wonder what the next pack will be... biggrin.gif Turkeys? Hmm....

... are you sure about that? Hmm... thats a good idea xd.png I should sell the pets I dun want anymore.... *eyes two level sevens, rabbit and bird*

Hmm I wonder what the next pack will be... biggrin.gif Turkeys? Hmm....

When you hit sell pet it tells you right there. So I am pretty positive. tongue.gif

OMG not turkeys.

I love them turkeys. They're funny looking birds. Nah I think the next pack might include winter creatures. Who knows. :x Winter critters would be awesome.

Winter critters, eh? If it weren't for the hares I would be shouting about snow bunnies.

Polar bears, perhaps? Reindeer? (How are they sorting out the gender issue with deer...?)

Winter critters, eh? If it weren't for the hares I would be shouting about snow bunnies.

Polar bears, perhaps? Reindeer? (How are they sorting out the gender issue with deer...?)

Polar bears are win.

Snow leopards?

*Imagines a snow leopard with rainbow spots*

o_o Would want, yuss.

Lemmings? Seals? Ooh, penguins!

Penguins?

*imagined pink or blue penguin* HOLY SH****!!!!! YES!!!

Edited by crazywargod

Owl seems more winter/fall than eagle, to me. Depends on the species, I guess.

There are some insect species that need cold to survive and will die if held in the hand just because of body heat... but I dun think those will get in :|

Hey, Rhea! *waves* tongue.gif Was wondering when you'd start posting here again.

Yeah, we can save the eagles for the 4th of July or something, 'cause, personally, I'd love for a snowy owl adoptable to be made.

Polar bears and Penguins are awesome ideas too.

(...And maybe a reindeer with a red nose for a holiday pet? tongue.gif 'Course, I do want the Christmas Wyrm to come back too.)

I been posting, been posting.

4th of July... yeah, although iunno how US-centric this site is. And yush, snowy owl = luv (though, with different colors and patterns it might no longer be "snowy").