Cereus

Arvyre

I <3 The beetles! They are sooo beautiful when they have 90 clicks! biggrin.gif *waits to see if my beetle will change or stay the same* So far I have one of each pet EXCEPT dragon and wolf... I love the new harvests soo much! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Nao you can't say no to that can you? xd.png You can't click it unfortunately... already has 50 but you can look biggrin.gif

I <3 The beetles! They are sooo beautiful when they have 90 clicks! biggrin.gif *waits to see if my beetle will change or stay the same* So far I have one of each pet EXCEPT dragon and wolf... I love the new harvests soo much! biggrin.gif

user posted image

Nao you can't say no to that can you? xd.png You can't click it unfortunately... already has 50 but you can look biggrin.gif

I CAN!!!

NO ugly freaky bug thing.

*has insectaphobia*

Yeah, I myself prefer the furry 'n scaled pets. If Rhea were here though, she'd go nuts over the beetles. laugh.gif

Honestly, ill be quitting the site if this freaking lag isnt fixed.

Agreed. I'm usually a pretty patient person, but when I'm having to wait a good minute or two for a single tab to open, that's not makin' me a happy camper. dry.gif The problem is supposedly Amazon doing a server transfer, but that's all I know.

Beetles! Unfortunately I've a slow computer, so nothing loads much at all. I dont think I have one adult ;_;

If that's the case- I would suggest a host switch. I know a few really good hosts that aren't terribly expensive. On the other note. I am terribly disappointed in the genets. They're so bland for 1000 silver creatures. The wolves are a much better choice.

user posted image

If the admin creates those color changing potions- I say that they better be reserved for the genets. sleep.gif

I got a crud ton of eggs today so if you're in a clicking mood feel free to molest them. I'm gonna get more soon enough xd.png.

Edited by Cereus

blink.gif Wait, that's what they end up looking like? Aww, I was hoping for something epic.

Guess I'll just get a black and white one to complete the set, then move onto getting some Wyrms.

Im veryy pissed off.

Wyrm started at 60 some

it had 74

dropped to 72

says it is maxed out

Quillink better not show his *** or i will rip a strip out of him.

I hope that stuff gets looked at. Dx. I want my stuff to grow properly. I finally purchased a wolf egg. :x I'm only working with one until I get more silver to get more. Haha I'm constantly stocking up on creatures. I'll slowly but surely catch up to smumpkins.

My beetles are mostly ugly. Bawww.

Edited by Cereus

Picked up another of the mutant squirrel creatures! laugh.gif Now I have Widget, Fidget, and Digit.

Wow, that's a lotta Silver. laugh.gif It'll pay back when they start hatching though.

...Speaking of hatching... *squints* I think Digit may be tan, which means I only have the black, and white Genet left to find.

WAH!!! I wans my wrym. TT^TT

If only trading was possible.

Yeah. There's a ton floating around. Here's mine. :x

user posted image

That's it? Nothing more?

I thought they would be....... cooler.....

Could you post more pictures, please? I'm trying to get on Arvyre but it's still really derpy for me and my computer isn't the fastest/best... I really wanna see more beetles and such.

Here's one of my personal fav beetles:

user posted image

They're dual toned with colored spots.

I can't find the image of the genets

Here's the grown Genet: Boring

user posted image

Meh gennets. But the beetles are beautiful. And I managed to load a page and I saw a grub and 8D 'tis squeeful.

Forget genets and wryms. I think I will get beetles instead. They look better then the other two.