Cereus

Arvyre

Colorful polar bears and penguins ftw. Owls do seem more fallish. If there's snowy owls then I would want them to have some color rather than being bland.

Got 20K Silver now... I'll probably save some more, wait and see what Beetles and such I get, then choose between buying more October species or another dragon (or two).

I'm collecting the beetles into oblivion. My Keep is taking forever to load nowdays. I hope that there'sa way to fix that and that a way to introduce tabs is taken into consideration or whatnot since I would love to keep my creatures and organize them.

Yeah, some sort of organization would be nice. I would love tabs combined with something similar to DC's Alternative Sort option. Drag-n-drop is fun :>

Lesse

My wolf needs 7 more clicks for a level. Will wait before I sell.

My finch needs 3 more clicks for a level. Will wait before I sell.

My HB needs 19 more clicks for a level.

My HBEgg needs 6 more clicks for a level.

That's not too far off then. xd.png. My keep's like lagging into oblivion thanks to the amount of creatures I have. I don't want to sell any of them. Dx.

Woot black beetle!

user posted image

Tis all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. I'd grab more critters but my keep is dying. Where the heck did you'd come from. I guess I was thinking you would and that sentence at the same time. I hate it when that happens.

Edited by Cereus

I just wish there was a way to fix the whole forever keep breaking thing. It's annoying since I really don't want to sell all of my creatures in order to have the damned thing work.

Edited by Cereus

I just wish there was a way to fix the whole forever keep breaking thing. It's annoying since I really don't want to sell of my creatures in order to have the damned thing work.

What are you talking about?

If you reach a certain number of creatures on Arvyre you Keep essential breaks. I'm at the breaking point for my Keep since it's at about 300+ creatures and it barely loads now. I was saying that I wish that something can be done about it because I actually like to hoard creatures. That's the whole point of adoptables- is to essentially hoard creatures that you hatch and raise.

Ah. No wonder we didn't know what you were talking about o_O

I do concur on the hoarding, although without a way of sorting them I've fallen to selling creatures, something I said I didn't want to do. Otherwise it's just a mess. An ugly mess.

Oh so around 300+ it lags real bad?

Maybe they should get the sorting option. Sort by creature, level, both. That way you could have up to 4500+ minimum. Like squiby. A page per sort.

Lol. I still like my black and green beetle. But yeah I brought up the suggestion of being able to sort Keeps. I hope that Quillink does something about it since I hate the idea of selling some of the creatures. There's a few that are ugly as sin or flat out boring but the majority I don't mind at all.

I really like Magistream's way of ordering pets, so I'm hoping we get something like that. happy.gif I'm adopting slowly, so thankfully I don't have to worry too much about the sorting issue. ...Yet anyway.

I've been having issues with Hydra for a few days now.

This reminds me of Ravenclaw:

user posted image

Idk why but this reminds me of toothpaste:

user posted image

Minty fresh?

My beetle looks like spider-man ._. user posted image

if we can ever trade ill send you my green bug :3