Cereus

Arvyre

...And my wolf egg now has a crack in it. smile.gif Other then that, not much else to report.

wow my 2 eggs need one more click DX to hatch... is it me or does it seem like there are nobody playing? O.o

It does seem rather quiet, sadly. Such pretty pets too ;-;

3rd dragon matured into a nice black and blue dragon :o Plain, though - no patterns.

Anyone want to help name my finches? (Please?)

Edited by RheaZen

Yeah... *pokes Arvyre forums* ded forumz r ded

I've a few scattered naming themes - red wines, plants (green plants/trees), though a few flower names would be nice. Oh, and stereotypes - scene, hipster, etc. That'd be helpful.

Thanks for the link, anyhow.

Hey, Rhea, you mentioned a Hydra site earlier...? Where dis be? I've got a wolfie needing somewhere like eight more clicks to grow. XP

I love the site -- so pretty! -- but the dragons seem like a far and distant goal...

~Feathers

Total Clicks: 250

Current Level: 9

Next Level: 10

Clicks Required for Level Increase: 350

... blink.gif Something tells me this is going to take a while.

Sci! Hello! Guess who I am tongue.gif

*Points to Sci's avatar* That's the dragon I was talking about, Gamekatt.

Edited by RheaZen

Um, Glett? nah, Haya Sen p:

My avatar is a recolor I made of the original Dragon of Fortune after Quill discovered how much of a drain animated .gif images were on the site's resources and flattened them in their best pose. Gamekatt posted the original back on page 2 or something.

Edited by Sci

Hiya! :P

Yeah, I was looking for the color-changing/"rainbow" one. Just 'cause I thought it looked cool.

What's the symbol in the upper left-hand corner?

If I remember right, it's the Arvyre equivalent of what Dragonadopts has for the people who like to custom edit their dragons. happy.gif

Hey, Rhea, I've got a bunny and a finch that make me think of you because they're black and green and because you turned me on to this game, ha ha. :3

I just think Arvyre is such a neat little site! The artwork is so great, and I love the variability. =]

~Feathers

Oho did I? biggrin.gif

Will you name them after me? I'm naming finches after DC people.

Ugh, annoying person on arvyre forum ATM >.>

Hi, I used to have an Arvyre account a long time ago, but my login details now don't work (I'm almost positive it's the right username + password combination but then again I could be wrong). I requested a password change but there apparently the details I gave didn't match whatever was in the database. xd.png Was arvyre wiped once, and if not, is there any way I can regain my old account? I believe my username was ragechan (or some variation, anyway). The art for arvyre looks way different from what I adopted before. ohmy.gif

The site has been pretty much revamped, so I think you have to make a new account. You can redeem an old pet by using your old username and password.

Sure thing, Rhea! Which would you prefer to be Rhea, and which to be Sen?

user posted image or user posted image?

8D

Ooh, I like the finch. Make the hare Rhea and the finch Sen, please? Thanks ~<3

It's a good thing there are a lot of finches, otherwise I'd worry about which to name after who.