Arvyre

Thanks, much easier to get to.

Make a new interesting topic and pooooost. /cries

It's a sea of orange right now.

Clicked err'buddy.

Am I a silly boo for wanting to be a Global Mod just for the green name? ;p

Hark, yet another edit:

user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Edited by RheaZen

Clicked. I'll get to clicking later today since I'll be running around Indy for the majority of it. There's only two more days until creatures are cycled out so I'll be spending a lot of money on them I guess. It's a pity that my Keep is busted. I hope that Quillink manages to fix it so that we can rearrange and whatnot since I'm in dire need of organizing/getting access to the Keep.

Clicked a few domains today~

Hoping to build up enough silver to afford a dragon.. that hope isn't going to last too long, I think. xd.png

Edited by hotarustarr

Will get to clicking people in just a bit. I was gone all day and it was a rather tiring trip overall.

Reposting, and adding five new eggs! happy.gif

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Gamekatt101

Aaaaaaaah I almost forgot, going on buying spree now kthanks.

Hi, cwg, where ya been?

FFFFFF--snip-

Edited by RheaZen

Will add. I went on a shopping spree. >.>; My broken Keep is even more broken hahahaha.

The forums are kinda alive I guess. Needs more peeps posting. D<

I'll click later today since I need to manually BBCode my new stuff, prune my domains and reply to forum posts...

Edited by Cereus

@.@ Went through, closed some (criteria is over a month, but I'll keep track of those few rogues...) Thanks a lot, that was helpful.

Quillink darnit new pets new petsssssss *kicks the store*

Edited by RheaZen

@_@ Cereus, what. Go buy some more dragons already.

Must force self to do homework and not to obsessively preen the Domains area.

Yeah, it's now midnight Pacific time, so even I'm wondering what the hold up is. *shrugs shoulders* I think the site owner is in college or something so, for all we know, they could be drowning in a sea of weekend homework.

Aaaaaaaah I almost forgot, going on buying spree now kthanks.

Hi, cwg, where ya been?

FFFFFF-

Do you want the short or extended version?

As for me TT^TT no dragons. There is no way I'm getting 10,000 in a few short hours. I shall be on a clicking spree.

Pity that we can't trade just yet, I could get a few more for some people. I still have to update my forever domain with new stuff. The good thing is that the creatures will cycle so I'm happy about that. Just waiting for the new critters. The wait is killer.

Rhea I tell you now. I clicked a few of your profile. I don't know how many but I did.

Either way, cwg. o.o You should just click in my domain, no level 10s. Thanks though. Crazy indeed, you are.

WOOO new pet... singular? The egg looks AWESOME though.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by RheaZen

Picking up more later today. Finishing up on updating my domain first. I wish that we could have had more creatures released rather than one. :x