Feathers

Your Three Wishes...

1. Castle made of cheese cubes. Specially built to never melt or fall apart or anything. It would be able to withstand any weather conditions, and it would grow back as I ate it.

2. Someone to live in / eat the cheese castle with.

3. More cheese cubes.

1. To never have a headache again. Srsly, I'm sick of them.

2. To be able to fly (with wings preferably, and ones that I can retract at will, with no pain involved)

3. ...I have one more wish, but, uh... I'm not comfortable stating it... So I'll just go with 'never lack large amounts of money ever again' (overused? Yes. But I still want money. This would preferably come to pass as a result of my always having a job that I love and that pays absurdly well with wonderful benefits and lots of down time. xd.png)

...Well, or I guess I could substitute the headache wish for something else... Hmmm... Like my actual 3rd with. Or... To be able to live for as long as I choose--both immortal and impervious and I will not age/die until the time I choose to let go.

Of course... The first question I must ask before I'd make any wish is... What would I have to sacrifice in return? If I were to, say, wish for being popular, would I become popular for who I am/gain the ability to be social enough to be popular, or would I become a person other than myself and would I lose myself? I'd have to weight the pros and cons of each wish before making it.

I'd also want to know the personality of the person giving me my wish--would they take everything literally so I'd need to carefully word my wishes to ensure exactly what I want I get, or would they go with the spirit of the wish rather than the letter of it?

Hahah... I'm even paranoid in wish making. xd.png

Now, as for why...

1. I've had enough headaches since February to be sick of them for LIFE. If I changed it to, say, the never-die one... Well, I'm scared of dieing, so...

2. I've always envied birds. Flight alone would be wonderful, but I've always wanted to feel the powerful wings flapping, to have their weight on my back, to use them. Wings for me would be the most wonderful thing. Of course, I'd take wingless flight over that if I had no choice...

3. Well, I like buying things. So... As for what my 'actual' third wish is... Ahahahaah... It's uh... Just a deviant fetish that's not physically possible (at the very least you can't survive it)... So, uh, wishing for it to be possible to experience both sides of it and to survive and have it be a pleasant experience for both myself and the other involved would be nice. xd.png

1. Time control. Absolute.

2. Perfect health - this includes eyesight.

3. Telekinesis.

Just a deviant fetish that's not physically possible (at the very least you can't survive it)... So, uh, wishing for it to be possible to experience both sides of it and to survive and have it be a pleasant experience for both myself and the other involved would be nice. XD

Very curious about this, now. Call me a fetish-fetishist, but I love learning about other fetishes. It's just... intriguing to me.

Is it vore? I can see that for the given description... Or guro? Like, the really violent stuff? ... I can think up so many different ones, it's like my brain exploding.

But if you're really uncomfortable with stating, I'll shutup.

...Here's a wish- I wish I had fairy god parents that would last me all throughout my life instead of childhood. :'D

....Or being able to ask a question and get a truthful answer, though I can see that being a double-sided blade...

Gawd, just having three to choose would suck...

Seriously, people? Nobody mentions time control? What about superpowers?

A three-wish limit sucks. Shapeshifting and perfect/photographic memory were on my list, but they lost out...

Three wishes, eh? That's a toughy. But I'll list mine in no particular order.

1. To never feel alone.

2. To always be at least middle class.

3. Telekinesis. Duh. You can do ANYTHING with that. :D

YUP. YUPYUPYUP. Pretty darn lame, if you ask me. Pffft.

1. To be able to speak and understand all languages.

2. To gain telekenetic powers (telekinesis, teleportation and all that).

3. I'd have to think a long long long time about this one.

1. Get IZ back.

2. Get to watch stuff explode.

3. Get rid of my HORRIBLE random stomach pains. D:<

1. I was a good singer

2. I could get a record deal

3. 3 more wishes

(hey, the OP said you couldn't wish for a million more wishes, not three more wishes)

1. Shapeshifting. So I can shun human contact and go live out in the woods or something.

2. Optional mindreading. (so I don't get overwhelmed by thoughts/hear things I'd rather not etc.

3. Healthiness until I die of old age.

1 A comfy lawn chair

2 An un-emptying drink that requires an umbrella in it.

3 enough time to enjoy both.

i can live on alcohol and sunshine and be happy about it.

Edited by tjsweepers

1. To be really smart

2. To have my own personal Tardis

3. To have the "force" lol that'd be pretty cool

1. Die before I hit 50. I want to see my grandkids, but I don't wanna get so hold I start falling apart. Preferably quickly.

2. Graduate College with a worthwhile degree

3. Someone said this before, but having the exact amount of money I needed when I reached in my pocket. I'd never have to worry about needing change or going to the bank ever again!

@ kecemis, you don't need a wish to accomplish the first :S

1. Charisma

The other two I'd want for backup once I figure out the limits of #1. :'D

Edited by kadoatie

Scratch my original three wishes. I need new ones... Or, some of them are new. xd.png

1. To get into my desired high school. (I have no confidence. they're only accepting 6-8 students! Outrageous!)

2. To have awesome acting abilities.

3. To stop having writer's block. >.<

Seriously, people? Nobody mentions time control? What about superpowers?

A three-wish limit sucks. Shapeshifting and perfect/photographic memory were on my list, but they lost out...

Complete control over time, energy, and matter.

The more serious list:

Well, that I could grant wishes to people who needed them.

Scratch my first two wishes. Here is my new list.

1. The power to give people (including me >D) powers

2. Reserved for emergencies

3. Once again, emergency use only

I don't need three wishes, I only need one. A billion wishes more.

1. To have an infinite supply of money.

2. To have a perfect mind

3. To have a perfect body

1. To have better vision.

2. To have ties to video game companies.

3. Not having a short temper. sleep.gif;

My wishes would be:

1. That I could live as long as I want

2. That I could travel to anywhere, even made up worlds.

3. That I could breathe underwater.

I'd wish to be able to pull out the exact amount of money for anything that I wanted in cash because I can just deposit it to my account if I'm buying something offline.

I'd wish to be immortal and never die.

I'd wish to have infinite magical powers which would include Elemental, Psionic/Psychokinesis, illusions, summoning things, shapeshifting, world travel and making food come out of no where so I don't have to go hungry biggrin.gif

Edited by Magical Magician Alek