Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I just got my badge!! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure how long I've been splashing for but it seemed like forever!

Yay! Well done!

Mine took exactly 100.

Congrats to everyone!

Yay! Well done!

Mine took exactly 100.

Congrats to everyone!

Thanks biggrin.gif I'd have been done a lot sooner if I hadn't kept forgetting!

Thanks biggrin.gif I'd have been done a lot sooner if I hadn't kept forgetting!

Lol, I was on a mission to get mine, so I was there religiously every day!

I just got my badge!! biggrin.gif

I'm not sure how long I've been splashing for but it seemed like forever!

Grtas, Essjay! biggrin.gif

Congrats DJ Blaze and every one else who has gotten their badge.

it was awhile ago, but I think my splashes were around 100. Don't give up on this BSA guys. Unlike summoning, you will eventually get splash to succeed.

I know this for a fact:

use it 100 times to get a a magikarp badge on your profile

can these shallows still be made? I have only had success getting an egg by breeding the one I hav eon my scroll..

Yes, they can still be bred. I'd be happy to try my pairs for you or anyone looking for a Shallow, just PM me. smile.gif

Got my badge tonight, yay!

For some reason I thought of it right as I was getting ready for bed...I originally said "oh I'll just get it in the morning" but for some reason I went ahead and did it and there it was smile.gif

Got my badge tonight, yay!

For some reason I thought of it right as I was getting ready for bed...I originally said "oh I'll just get it in the morning" but for some reason I went ahead and did it and there it was smile.gif

Congratulations on your badge. I know you're glad you splashed before bed tonight. smile.gif

*TD does a happy dance*

Got my badge got my badge got my badge got my badge .... da da da da got my badge got my badge .... biggrin.gif

TD.x.

so did you stick with on particular Shallow or does it collect clicks from all of them?

so did you stick with on particular Shallow or does it collect clicks from all of them?

it adds all of them. The more shallows you have to splash, the faster you'll get your badge ^^

And congrats to your badge TD biggrin.gif

Edited by shirubaaneko

Just got my badge!

I wasn't able to catch any AP goldfish.

Only managed to breed 2 females on my own scroll. Used the splash BSA every time I remembered although I've been checking their BSA status pretty obsessively lately.

Gives you something to do while scroll locked anyways.

Now what?

*crawls into a quivering ball* xd.png

So, is anyone still splashing and trying to get their badge?

I'm working on it ^^

I have two grown Shallows and two hatchies will soon grow up.

I hope I get my badge before christmas ^^

I always forget the daily splashes dry.gif

Still splashing. not sure how many I have done tho' . I Try to do a splash a day

I was looking for this thread and couldn't find it so I just splash for fun when the suns out tongue.gif

Edited by velvet_paw

Finally got my badge. I just kept forgetting to splash and it felt like I had been splashing for ages.

A relief actually, now I don't have to remember anymore biggrin.gif

Now if I can only get my second GoN I can forget all about the not-so-functional BSA's...

Finally got my badge. I just kept forgetting to splash and it felt like I had been splashing for ages.

A relief actually, now I don't have to remember anymore biggrin.gif

Now if I can only get my second GoN I can forget all about the not-so-functional BSA's...

Wow, that's pretty much exactly what I've done. I think I forgot to Splash for something like 2 months when RL got so busy, then I'd Splash obsessively for two weeks in a row.

AND I successfully Summoned my first GoN during that time, after over a year of being pretty consistent with trying every two weeks. Go figure.

I only kept trying for the badge 'cause my collection looked incomplete without it. I'm not a huge Pokemon fan, but it was a fun little thing, & the thread at the time got completely wacky with the entire thing. tongue.gif