Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

iGOT my carp badge quite awhile back,last year or before...I finally got a few splash dragons on scroll,& did every one ,every day until one day,after splashing a dragon,VOILA! I got a message saying that "such & such" dragon(dont remember which name)had produced either "Magikarp" or something similar...& badge appeared!

Its been a long time,but it DID inform me when I got it...

Rockin' On

If I used all 3 of my Shallow Waters on the same day does that count as 3 or 1?

Either way I've done it for four months and that's more than 100 days.

If I used all 3 of my Shallow Waters on the same day does that count as 3 or 1?

Either way I've done it for four months and that's more than 100 days.

3. Each shallow water splashes separately unlike trio summoning..

I've started splashing somewhere in December and got my badge today. I didn't count how many splashes it took, but it was around 100 for sure.

Oh finally got it ._.

Now has anyone tried continuing? *Wants shiny magikarp*

Edited by Ashywolf

Mine was exactly 100.  Others have needed more but if you've splashed 125 times I would think you're very close to getting your bagde now.

I think people are miscounting. o.o

Now has anyone tried continuing? *Wants shiny magikarp*

I know a few people who still splash (and got their badges a while ago) and their badge is the same. o3o

~

Haha. Khay can't remember to splash regularly, so her plan is to raise 100 shallow waters and then just splash them all in one day to get the badge. I support this and have donated four hatchlings to the cause. XD

~

Congrats to everyone who got their badge!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I've splashed off and on since the BSA came out - but wasn't very serious about it...About 2 weeks ago, I decided to just push through and get the darned thing. I started Splashing my 5 SWs each day and last night I got the badge. It was pretty close to 100 - I'm sure.

So, if you get 5 SWs and splash every day for 3 weeks, you'll get your badge...

I like the idea of 100 though smile.gif LOL, that is one way to build a Shallow Water army!

I think people are miscounting. o.o

I'm pretty sure I haven't been.

2 Shallow waters = 2 splashes per day since December 13th

December - March 7th = 86 days (roughly) x 2 (Shallow Waters) + the addition of a 3rd Shallow Water on the 3rd February (26 days left of Feb+ 7 days of march = 33 more splashes), minus a few days around christmas means I have effectively splashed somewhere around 200 times.

And that isn't including the splashes from last spring when I first had a Shallow Water (and thereafter lost interest in DC until December '11).

Edited by Ashywolf

I have finally gotten my Splash Badge!!! (Thats what I call it). I have recently gotten my hubby involved and the only dragon he really wants is Goldfish so he can splash. He nagged me for a few weeks to get him goldfish, and I kept putting it off saying ... No you need this or this more.... finally he threatened to stop cooking or worse if I didn't get him some goldfish.

So I got him his first goldfish egg and.... GUESS WHAT ... I got my badge. I literally got the Badge as I was preparing to Transfer the new egg over to him. I am thinking there is a connection somewhere. Especially as the next goldfish egg I just picked up and delivered to him had GOD in the code. I think there is a conspiracy or secret society somewhere here ...

I may be slow, but eventually I catch on... Can't pull the Dragon Cashmere over my eyes!

Hahaha! I was reading this thread and was thinking, "..I haven't made my them splash today" and got my badge!

I've been splashing about on and off for a few months.

Finallllllllllllllllllly. Sheese that took forever lol

4 of the things splashing whenever I remembered and wow that took a LOT of splashes.

100?? NOOOOOOOOO way was it that few. I'd be very very surprised if it was less than 200 never mind 100. I was starting to think it was a 1000 xd.png

*polishes magicarp badge* cool.gif

Can we have another badge to chase? Pretty please biggrin.gif

I almost don't want to know the answer to this and am afraid to ask but here goes........after you splash do you have to refresh the page to get the badge? I've just been splashing my 2 Shallow Waters for months and still no badge. Someone break the news to me gently please. smile.gif

I almost don't want to know the answer to this and am afraid to ask but here goes........after you splash do you have to refresh the page to get the badge? I've just been splashing my 2 Shallow Waters for months and still no badge. Someone break the news to me gently please. smile.gif

No. You don't have to refresh after splashing to get the badge. smile.gif

Today when I tried to Splash I got:

Error

Sorry, a database error has occurred

If I refresh I get the whole message about "Struggle" and hit with recoil, and the splash is used up.

I know it's not really a priority with Christmas out right now, but I thought I'd mention it.

Other people have the same problem (it appeared in Tiny little questions)

I can tell you for sure that for the first 600 or so Splashes, you don't get an update on your badge.

Ya know, I've been wondering about this too. I only have 2 shallow waters and I have been "splashing" for at least the past 2 months. With roughly 30 days in each month and having 2 each day, that brings me to a total of basically 120 splashes.................still no badge. dry.gif

Finally got my badge, don't know the exact amount of times I used Splash, only know for sure that it was way over 100. Started out in October with 2, got a 3th in November and a 4th in December.

Bringing to the first page as we had another thread bring it up today.