Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Do you have to splash every day or as often as you can remember? >> Because I do it when I remember to and still nothing yet.

Just as often as you remember (the more you splash, the sooner you will get the badge, though).

Just got my splash badge, with only three goldfish!

If people are still looking for how many splashes it takes to get a badge, I did the math - I had 1 goldfish for 9 days, before getting a 2nd goldfish for 26 days, and finally a 3rd goldfish for about 35 days including today before getting my badge (counting from their grow-up dates and days in the month). I've splashed almost every single day except about ten or so days when I couldn't. So, math:

(9 + 2[26] + 3[35]) - 10 or something equals... *drumroll* 150-156 splashes! Keep in mind that's just a rough estimate.

EDIT: cleaned the post to make it more readable.

Edited by ShaydraSilversky

Just got my splash badge, with only three goldfish!

If people are still looking for how many splashes it takes to get a badge, I did the math - I had 1 goldfish for 9 days, before getting a 2nd goldfish for 26 days, and finally a 3rd goldfish for about 35 days including today before getting my badge (counting from their grow-up dates and days in the month). I've splashed almost every single day except about ten or so days when I couldn't. So, math:

(9 + 2[26] + 3[35]) - 10 or something equals... *drumroll* 150-156 splashes! Keep in mind that's just a rough estimate.

EDIT: cleaned the post to make it more readable.

Congrats on your badge and thanks for keeping count of your splashes.

Woot I got my magicarp badge, I'm a happy wolf now!

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

edit: Lurri Pidragon - You do not lose your dragon, you just gain a badge. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Got the badge just now after splashing for quite a while.

My first Shallow grew up on June 18th, the second one on June 26th. I haven't been such a zealous splasher from the beginning and would say it took about 100 something splashes for me, all in all.

Congrats, Tiuvelin and Linichan, on your badges. smile.gif

YAY!!! Finally! xd.png I got my badge. biggrin.gif *does the happy dance*

For those who are interested.. I splashed on a veeeery irregular base. But I always refreshed after a splash (I don't think it's necessary but just in case.. xd.png). I think the badge appears on a absolutely random base.

YAY!!! Finally! xd.png I got my badge. biggrin.gif *does the happy dance*

For those who are interested.. I splashed on a veeeery irregular base. But I always refreshed after a splash (I don't think it's necessary but just in case.. xd.png). I think the badge appears on a absolutely random base.

Congrats on your badge (I always refreshed after splashing, too). smile.gif

lol I always forget I have goldfish x.x

splashed today and nadda but there is always tomorrow!