Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I finally got my Magikarp badge! yay! after almost a month of trying(and forgetting) i finally hash it. <3

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Woot! Got my Badge today!

Started splashing on the 23rd of Aug with 1 fishie, added more as Iwent along and have 6 now. Didnt have time to splash yesterday and rushed to the pc this morning, 3rd splash and then Surprise!:

user posted image

So the magic number for me seems to be 102, but more than that I think its continous splashing for 30 Days.

Wise Loch Ness Mudita that evolved was a Sw eggie given to me by Miladyz, thanks again, makes him all the more special today. smile.gif .. goes off to look at badge again....

I finally managed to get my badge! Out of so many splashes xd.png, I think around 110. I had 6 Goldfish dragons lately splashing to speed up.

Congrats! It seems to be around 100 Splashes or so now, I hope we get an exact number from those who were counting. :3

I finally managed to get my badge! Out of so many splashes xd.png, I think around 110. I had 6 Goldfish dragons lately splashing to speed up.

I Finally got my Badge!!! I had 157 Splashes! Im jumping up and down right now!!! smile.gif

I Finally got my Badge!!! I had 157 Splashes! Im jumping up and down right now!!! smile.gif

Congratulations majors, miladyz, Reginea9, GForce, and LATIAS! *glomps*

[And everyone else I missed. /too lazy to go back]

I received my magicarp badge today, yay! tongue.gif

Splashing and splashing and splashing, and no badge...

Well, congrats to those who got it...

I got my badge today with my first splash. i didn't really expect it to happen because i was splashing with four dragons for fourteen days. my fist shallow water was from may 27th but i think i didn' use the bsa a lot before the september 10th when i actually found out about the badge wink.gif obviously i had it done a lot more than i tought.

I got my badge today with my first splash. i didn't really expect it to happen because i was splashing with four dragons for fourteen days. my fist shallow water was from may 27th but i think i didn' use the bsa a lot before the september 10th when i actually found out about the badge wink.gif obviously i had it done a lot more than i tought.

Whoo hoo, finally got my badge! =D

I have no idea how many times it took, though. I just thought, "Oh, right, Splash, haven't done that in a while, I always forget, it's gonna take me forever to get--MAH BADGE!" X]

~Feathers

Still working on it. Gah! I feel like I've been splashing for forever. tongue.gif First shallow water in August, my little army of them has been growing slowly, splashing pretty consistently. Rawr. Stupid badge. xd.png