Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Congrats to badge people!

If you still don't have a goldfeesh, mine are usually pretty prolific breeders. PM me and I can try to breed one for you. :3

Finally got my badge the other day. It certainly took long enough. My scroll is still dripping.

Now for a dumb question. Do we know if anything happens if we keep splashing after we get the badge? Like the badge evolving? tongue.gif

Now for a dumb question. Do we know if anything happens if we keep splashing after we get the badge? Like the badge evolving? tongue.gif

I was just wondering exactly the same thing! Anyone know?

No summoned egg and still no magikarp badge either...and I've been splashing each day 3 times...

Finally got my badge the other day. It certainly took long enough. My scroll is still dripping.

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

I've continued to splash on and off since I got my badge weeks ago and nothing else has happened. smile.gif

Failed again sad.gif

Keep splashing, you'll get it eventually!

If you need any more Shallow Waters, feel free to PM me and I can try to breed a few eggs for you.

been splashing at least 60 times no badge. can a frozen hatchi splash?

No. Only adults can splash. smile.gif

YAY I just got the splash laugh.gif

unfortunately I don´t know how many tries it took because I splashed very irregularly happy.gif"

YAY I just got the splash laugh.gif

unfortunately I don´t know how many tries it took because I splashed very irregularly happy.gif"

Congrats on your badge.

Uhm... something weird happened. I got recoil? >_>

Wait, checked this on the wiki, nvm. xd.png

I wish I had more Shallow Water dragons. o_o I would be doing this all day...

So it's just a random number? Some get it their first, some get it after hundreds of times?

I got my badge just now! Yay! smile.gif

Congrats on your badge.

I wish I had more Shallow Water dragons. o_o I would be doing this all day...

So it's just a random number? Some get it their first, some get it after hundreds of times?

It's not a random number. It should be approximately 90-110 for everybody but we haven't figured out the exact number yet.

Also, if you or anyone else would like more Shallow Water dragons, feel free to PM me and I can breed a few for you. smile.gif

It might be a random number...I seem to remember somebody saying they got it on their 70-something'th try. Too lazy to go back and check.

Yippee! Finally got the badge, think roughly 100 splashes, missed a few days here and there so can't be exact.

Yippee! Finally got the badge, think roughly 100 splashes, missed a few days here and there so can't be exact.

Congrats on your badge.