Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I love this thread. Seeing it on the list is the only reason I keep remembering to Splash my Shallow Waters. I've lost count, but no badge yet. Oh well. Maybe tonight will be the night.

Been splashing 3 times each day for weeks...and no badge....sad.gif

Congratulations! Your REGINALD AMPHIBERRY evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Huzzah, finally! biggrin.gif And Reggie happens to be my very first Shallow, too.

Anybody know if the 'Struggle' page resets an account's splashes? I used to splash and then refresh to get the struggle-and-hit-with-recoil message every time, and never got anywhere, even with five Shallows. A few weeks ago I stopped doing that, and have finally gotten my badge.

Edited by infiniteviking

Struggle exists solely for lulz.

Because it's so much cooler than a blah error message "YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO USE THIS ACTION AGAIN."

Congratulations! Your REGINALD AMPHIBERRY evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

Huzzah, finally! biggrin.gif And Reggie happens to be my very first Shallow, too.

Anybody know if the 'Struggle' page resets an account's splashes? I used to splash and then refresh to get the struggle-and-hit-with-recoil message every time, and never got anywhere, even with five Shallows. A few weeks ago I stopped doing that, and have finally gotten my badge.

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

Because it's so much cooler than a blah error message "YOU MUST WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW TO USE THIS ACTION AGAIN."

LOL, that is so funny. Doesn't seem blah to me though. More... assertive and unrelenting.

..wow, an answer from the great raptorphage himself! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

It is definitely much cooler than an ordinary error message (which is why I kept refreshing to get it, and will now start doing so again). Thanks for clarifying, TJ!

And Rubyshoes, thanks to you too!~

Edited by infiniteviking

Congrats infinite.

I splashed in vain again...as usual.

Hurrah! Got my badge today with my third splash of the day. I never really kept track of how many times I splashed, but I've been doing four a day for a little while and I was hoping I was getting close.

Hurrah! Got my badge today with my third splash of the day. I never really kept track of how many times I splashed, but I've been doing four a day for a little while and I was hoping I was getting close.

Congrats on your badge. smile.gif

"What?

HEMANI is evolving!

Congratulations! Your HEMANI evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!"

I thought I'd splash for weeks more before getting the badge, so this was certainly a surprise biggrin.gif

Congrats to Nimrodel and cien516 on your badges. smile.gif

Now at lucky number 13 splashes... just... hm, about, 87 more to go? Maybe more? XP Haha, this is pretty fun though.

Congrats to everyone got it!

Today I'm at 84 splashes, and yesterday hatched my new Shallow (the third). It will make faster the "operation Magikarp".

Still counting splashes for you, until the end wink.gif.

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

I splashed at least 113 times now (8 shallows atm); still no badge; maybe tomorrow smile.gif

You probably lost the count. You need to splash exactly 100 times to get the badge.

You probably lost the count. You need to splash exactly 100 times to get the badge.

100 splashes? blink.gif Until now in this thread we said "It seems that you can gain the badge between 100 and 150 splashes".

Well, I made my own statistics, and a lot of people I know checked their number, too. It is - or at least, it was a couple of months ago - exactly 100 splashes, and I have pointed it out repeatedly in this thread.