Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

Thank you! smile.gif

Lol, this feels weird, no more splashing required when I come home in the evening. I'm so used to it that I might continue it automatically - was a bit like a daily ritual. biggrin.gif

I've continued to splash on and off since I got my badge. I just got used to splashing and haven't really stopped. smile.gif

I've continued to splash on and off since I got my badge. I just got used to splashing and haven't really stopped. smile.gif

Thanks to TJ psychotherapists will now have to deal with Obsessive-Compulsive Splashing Disorder! xd.png

Well still trying to get hubby's badge lol he is ticked I got mine

CONGRATS to those that have theirs

Thanks to TJ psychotherapists will now have to deal with Obsessive-Compulsive Splashing Disorder! xd.png

xd.pngxd.pngxd.png I agree! When I forget to splash I always say "Oh, no! I forget to splash!". It's becoming an obsession! xd.png

Congrats to all obtained the little Magikarp badge!

Edited by MisunderstoodDreamer

ok so I just found out about this splash option does it still work I have been splashing also I notice that some people have a bade for the 2 new dragon realease how do I get 1 of theos badges?

ok so I just found out about this splash option does it still work I have been splashing also I notice that some people have a bade for the 2 new dragon realease how do I get 1 of theos badges?

Splashing still works. I haven't seen a badge for the current release. The firework badge was for the 4th of July release and you had to log on on the 4th of July EST time to get it.

To get the splash - magikarp badge - you just have to splash alot.png. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

Been splashing for a bit, not been too serious about it, so I have been forgetting to do it every few days.

hello can anyone who had done the splashing and got a badge explain how it works? i have been splashing for 3 days now and the count does not seem to change just resets back to 00\40???? and what is the pp for thanks

hello can anyone who had done the splashing and got a badge explain how it works? i have been splashing for 3 days now and the count does not seem to change just resets back to 00\40???? and what is the pp for thanks

You just have to keep splashing everyday, the splashing resets every 24hrs from the time you splash. You'll eventually get your badge - I've been splashing everyday for close to 2 weeks and finally got my badge yesterday, so my advice is, keep at it.

You have to just continue going for +/- 140 splashes, once every 24hours. Hit the refresh button once you have splashed to get the further message about the fishie being hit with recoil etc, not sure that it's required but it won't hurt!

No one really knows what the pp stands for.. i was thinking the 40 is perhaps number of days, but those that really know are not telling, it's part of the fun - finding out the exact number for yourself!

Thanks to TJ psychotherapists will now have to deal with Obsessive-Compulsive Splashing Disorder!

Ahhhh that's what I have.

Congrats everyone who has it, and keep at it those who haven't, it'll happen.

Got it! biggrin.gif

Started with 2 goldfish splashing about every other day, bred 3 more goldfish and continued splashing with 5 goldfish.. overall, it took about a month because I kept forgetting to Splash.

No one really knows what the pp stands for.. i was thinking the 40 is perhaps number of days, but those that really know are not telling, it's part of the fun - finding out the exact number for yourself!

PP originates from the Pokemon games (Same thing with splash), I believe PP stands for power points and in the Pokemon games it showed you how many times you could do a attack. 1/40 means you can use it 1 more time until it refills.

Congrats. Cinnamin Draconna and gagatek on your badges.

PP originates from the Pokemon games (Same thing with splash), I believe PP stands for power points and in the Pokemon games it showed you how many times you could do a attack.  1/40 means you can use it 1 more time until it refills.

ahh yes, i forgot about the Pokemon power points thingey which was mentioned elsewhere, and understand the "refill" (24hourly) though why 1/40; can you tell us what the 40 stands for?

Congratulations to all with new 'Karp badgies! smile.gif

ahh yes, i forgot about the Pokemon power points thingey which was mentioned elsewhere, and understand the "refill" (24hourly) though why 1/40; can you tell us what the 40 stands for?

Congratulations to all with new 'Karp badgies! smile.gif

In the pokemon games, the move Splash has a PP of 40

Congrats to Cinn, gagatek and all the other new badge holders!

If anyone wants more goldfish to splash with, shoot me a PM. I'll have room to breed tomorrow and mine are usually pretty good about giving me eggs.