Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

I've been splashing for what feels like an eternity, and still nothing happens. rolleyes.gif

Can anybody give me a heads-up on a couple of questions:

- Are there more than one kind of badge?

- What is the approximate evaluation for the number of times you have to splash?

- Is there any documentation that it matters whether you do it everyday or not, or can you skip some days?

What?

OROBON is evolving!

Congratulations! Your OROBON evolved into MAGIKARP BADGE!

happy.gif

Has anyone actually figured out for sure, officially, how many splashes it takes?

And no, this doesn't count people who DO actually know. tongue.gif

happy.gif

Congrats on your badge.

-Congrats to Starscream as well. smile.gif

Okay peoples, just got my Badge today! And I bring good news! I have been keeping track of my Splashes! =D

For the most part, anyway. ^-^ My total is at 102, give or take a couple. I started keeping track right after a got my first Goldfish, and I couldn't remember if I'd done it a couple days or not. So, it is a pretty accurate number, only possibly off by a 2 or 3 Splashes.

Okay peoples, just got my Badge today! And I bring good news! I have been keeping track of my Splashes! =D

For the most part, anyway. ^-^ My total is at 102, give or take a couple. I started keeping track right after a got my first Goldfish, and I couldn't remember if I'd done it a couple days or not. So, it is a pretty accurate number, only possibly off by a 2 or 3 Splashes.

Congrats on your badge and thanks for keeping track of your number of splashes.

I'm keeping track of my spashes too. At the moment I'm at 22. When I get it I'll tell you exactly how splashes I made, but from I read there it seems to be a random number from 100 to 150.

We are able to keep splashing even after the badge, does anyone know if that means anything? My 7 adult Goldfish continue to splash daily, and I already have the badge, but since they can splash, we splash. :-)

Haven't kept track of my splashes, but I know that I have at least 50. I'll keep trying until I get mine eventually. biggrin.gif

If I knew what this BSA does when it came out, I could try more.

Not a Pokemon fan, so I don't kill over it.

We are able to keep splashing even after the badge, does anyone know if that means anything? My 7 adult Goldfish continue to splash daily, and I already have the badge, but since they can splash, we splash. :-)

I continued to Splash on and off since I got my badge. I now have 20 goldfish splashing. Nothing else has happened. smile.gif

I have one now , so I will be splashing too. Can't wait to have that badge!

I'm ridiculously happy right now because I finally got my badge! Lol, I shouldn't be as happy as I am about such a tiny picture, but after my three dragons spent MONTHS splashing I almost couldn't believe my eyes when I got the badge this evening. I have no idea how many times I had to splash, I started with two goldfish and got a third one a while later and I tried to splash every evening but forgot about it a few times or had no chance to go online while I was on holiday. I'm certain though that I'm one of those people that needed a lot more than 100 splashes (splashes? splashings? splash-clicks?) because it took me several months tp get the badge.

Congrats on your badge, Arlessiar.

Thank you! smile.gif

Lol, this feels weird, no more splashing required when I come home in the evening. I'm so used to it that I might continue it automatically - was a bit like a daily ritual. biggrin.gif