Sitamun

SPLASH! - The New Goldfish BSA

user posted image

Heh.

Wait WHAAAAAAT!? Now it evolves in a Magikarp badge? Has TJ gone mad? xd.png

Hmmm , whenever i refresh it always gives me a "someone is trying to get you to kill your dragon" or something message..

It's not shopped!!!!!!!!!! The magikarp badge is real!!! I saw it on a scroll o.o

It's not shopped!!!!!!!!!! The magikarp badge is real!!! I saw it on a scroll o.o

"A scroll"? Not "a friends" scroll or the scroll of a "friend of a friend" or you "heard about a scroll"?

Magicarp obtains urban legend status now.

Magicarp obtains urban legend status now.

~Spam Link Removed~

Edited by _Z_

~Link Removed~

I don't believe for a second that that's something anyone can get. That's Bernouli fellow is one of the folks around here who has or gets to have special stuff. Until I see some random regular person get one, as far as I'm concerned that's no more accessible than the stack of pancakes.

Edited by _Z_

I don't believe for a second that that's something anyone can get. That's Bernouli fellow is one of the folks around here who has or gets to have special stuff. Until I see some random regular person get one, as far as I'm concerned that's no more accessible than the stack of pancakes.

Then how come she was the only one privileged? It would have made more sense for a moderator like Terriah or _Z_ to get something special for free, right? She didn't receive anything, read this if you don't believe me.

Then how come she was the only one privileged? It would have made more sense for a moderator like Terriah or _Z_ to get something special for free, right? She didn't receive anything, read this if you don't believe me.

I'm not attacking you or the magicarp thing. So calm down. I don't know the first thing about what would "make more sense" around here. Lots of people have weird glitches or random chizz from TJ on their scrolls. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that it could be given to someone who has gotten at least one special privilege already. And I see it on the scroll, so I'm obviously not saying I don't believe you. I just don't believe it's something anyone can get, until I see it on a regular joe's page.

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I'm perfectly calm, but assume whatever your heart may please. I'm ending this discussion before I get banned.

So this badge thing is real? Awesome...I wasn't using splash because I thought there was no purpose. Now I shall splash everyday!

Wait so once it gets the badge do you lose that dragon? Cuz if thats how it happens then theres no way I'm using that splash bsa for a badge.

I'm not attacking you or the magicarp thing. So calm down. I don't know the first thing about what would "make more sense" around here. Lots of people have weird glitches or random chizz from TJ on their scrolls. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that it could be given to someone who has gotten at least one special privilege already. And I see it on the scroll, so I'm obviously not saying I don't believe you. I just don't believe it's something anyone can get, until I see it on a regular joe's page.

I'm pretty sure anyone can get it...there's no reason for only one person or a few to have such a thing.

-pokes Magi and Water dragons-

They refuse to breed for me. I want to get a Shallow Water soooo bad. I don't care if the BSA is pointless or if it doesn't do anything or anything... When I get Shallow Waters, I can Splash around when I get bored!

-cannot wait for that day-

But until that day, I will have to amuse myself with other things.

I myself am I Pokemon fan and the Splash move there annoys the crud out of me, but on a dragon... It's just funny.

Edited by Dementia

Tried all three...nothing happened.

...WTF, no, she is not. O_o

Uhh...no she isn't. I'm pretty sure the option is availible to everyone. Otherwise maybe only Bern could splash.

...WTF, no, she is not. O_o

Uhh...no she isn't. I'm pretty sure the option is availible to everyone. Otherwise maybe only Bern could splash.

Yes. She is. It's mentioned in the get well soon thread for MURDERcomplexx. Someone asks how she got to have a user title when she isn't yet level 10. And it's stated she got one special because she makes lots of fun smiley things, or emotes for people on DC. So she was allowed to have a UT with one of her smiles in it. That is a special privilege. I'm not off saying she doesn't deserve it, because she does. And I'm not trying to start drama or be a jerk. I'm only saying that so far as the time of this convo, she is the only one who has the badge thingie and she also happens to be someone who has received a special honor (by way of her UT). So until I see it on someone else's scroll I'm regarding it as I do the stack of pancakes dragon or the perpetual fog dragon. And it's been said over and over again that TJ has said Splash doesn't do anything. When other people start getting them I will "squee" along with the rest of the crowd, but until then I won't believe it's something we can all obtain. I'm not trying to be snotty or malicious. I am just chosing to refrain from getting whipped up into a tizzy until I know it's a real thing (real "for the public thing", not real "look it's on her scroll" thing).

Edited by ThatDeadGirl

I'm assuming other people can get the badge simply because if it were unique, I doubt someone would parade around posting pictures of it in a thread. It's like PF13 posting pictures of the fog...she doesn't need to post them herself, others do it for her. If it were a gift, then parading around and showing the badge off would pretty much contradict Bernouli in that she deserved it to begin with.

It's not really an honor. Bern's UT was a joke that TJ did for the lulz. I was there when it happened.

And what Wookie said, if it was a gift, Bern wouldn't come in and scream and shout that her splash evolved. She's not like that.

It's not really an honor. Bern's UT was a joke that TJ did for the lulz. I was there when it happened.

And what Wookie said, if it was a gift, Bern wouldn't come in and scream and shout that her splash evolved. She's not like that.

I'm not making any attacks against this gal or making any assumptions about her character. That was SO NOT my point. I'm officially dropping this because everyone is focusing on the most unimportant part of my statement.

To everyone else - have fun splashing. rolleyes.gif

I'm not making any attacks against this gal or making any assumptions about her character. That was SO NOT my point. I'm officially dropping this because everyone is focusing on the most unimportant part of my statement.

To everyone else - have fun splashing. rolleyes.gif

I'm not saying that you are, my point is she wouldn't come in if it was a gift and tell everyone, just because they couldn't get it.