urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

E.T.

dear god that stupid game. I heard a lot of people bought it and then 1 day later they were buried in a desert. THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.

I played it once... :/

E.T.

dear god that stupid game. I heard a lot of people bought it and then 1 day later they were buried in a desert. THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.

I played it once... :/

Actually, that is something of a urban myth. The story goes that, after Atari's selloff of it's company, they took millions of it's unsold games and councils (apparently filling 10-20 Semi-Trucks) and buried them in a landfill. Rumor is, there was millions of copies of ET- but also popular but commercial failures like Pac Man. It's referred to as the "Atari Video Game Burial". Sources claim that they were getting rid of the material because they were glitchy, broken or just unusable. Atari claimed at the time that it was because they were switching to a new system (think of Nintendo destroying all of the Wii systems and games when the U came out!). ANOTHER source claimed it was because the warehouse they were in was being converted and sold and they had no other place to store the materials. Apparently the children in the city looted the trash at night, coming away with thousands of dollars worth of stuff. In a very rare occurrence for any trash dumping site, CEMENT was poured over the trash. The city originally claimed it was because dead animals were in the trash and they didn't want kids to be hurt. Atari and many of it's creators claim this never happened, even to this day.

However, there's a documentary being filmed right now about the burial site. They're digging it up as we speak. I'm really curious to see what they find and what the history behind it is.

the entire mario series, i mean GOD nintendo, and GAWD you fanboys, new super mario bros was fun and all, untill they made two games like it on the 3ds, one on the wii, and another on the wii u.

P.S. please don't accuse me of being a nintendo hater or PS and Xbox, call of duty addict, i have never bought a console from anyone other than nintendo.

Horsez, by Ubisoft.

Seriously, I like horses. I do not need a game where one of the minigames is shoveling horse s***, though. No, I Am Not Making This Up.

I thought it would be like all the other Petz games they had, where you could raise them and breed them... not... that piece of crap. Oy.

A what's back, but whatever.

This used to be one of my favorite games; I've played it through several times. And regarding the cleaning stalls, that's a minigame in just about every horse-related game out there.

LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 for the Wii is also really bad. It would be a pretty fun game if it weren't so full of glitches. There are several levels that will crash completely by using a spell that is isentiall to clearing that section of the level. And you can't save in the middle of the level, so if it crashes you have to start over at the beginning of the level and replay everything up to the point of the crash (including being forced to rewatch every cutscene).

And Battle of Giants: Dragons is so super boring. It has great graphics and controls like an RPG, but the whole game is fighting other NPCs in a turn-by-turn style and walking around four levels. It was fun for the first 30 minutes and then got really boring.

I'm usually not one to call a game horrible easily, but... Good lord, Simpson's Road Rage for the GBA sucked hard! On the Xbox, it was fun, but it was just not made for the GBA!

Then, there was that freaking Happy Feet game my sister begged for (and got). My word, tht sucked! Though, most movie-based games do.

Also, though I don't remember this, I used to play Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing... Just look up "Top 17 worst PC games", or just straight up find gameplay footage.

I'm sure there are others, but my brain's probably scorched them from my brain.

Edit: There was a mistake. I fixed it.

Edited by Drako_tamer

And Battle of Giants: Dragons is so super boring. It has great graphics and controls like an RPG, but the whole game is fighting other NPCs in a turn-by-turn style and walking around four levels. It was fun for the first 30 minutes and then got really boring.

..um, actually I love that game. *looks sheepish* I know it is really cheap, rubbish and repetitive, but for some strange reason I really enjoyed it. Enough to complete it with all four dragons and then be sad that it was over. Just one of the many things which makes me worry for my own sanity...

the entire mario series, i mean GOD nintendo, and GAWD you fanboys, new super mario bros was fun and all, untill they made two games like it on the 3ds, one on the wii, and another on the wii u.

P.S. please don't accuse me of being a nintendo hater or PS and Xbox, call of duty addict, i have never bought a console from anyone other than nintendo.

*shoots SVGK* Have you ever played Super Mario Galaxy 2? HAVE YOU? It's the best friggin' game in the whole world ever. (It just beats Fire Emblem Awakening.) Well done for only buying Nintendo consoles though - my parents and I are the same, and not even Skyrim can tempt me to buy a PS3.

Anyway: FFCC The Crystal Bearers. Not quite the worst game I've played, but the only one which is pretty highly rated. I mean, what is even up with that? It's just like a cheap, rubbish, confusing, broken, SHORT rip-off of every other open-world RPG. I played Xenoblade straight afterwards, which probably made it seem even worse because Xenoblade is SO MUCH BETTER. Sure, the psychokinesis was awesome, and the main character Layle(?) was seriously handsome, but there's literally nothing else worth playing that game for. The only other Final Fantasy game I've played was FFCC My Life As King, and that was rubbish too. I guess the Cyrstal Chronicles series sucks. I might try one of the 'normal' Final Fantasy games soon, but only once I manage to tear myself away from Fire Emblem and Pokémon...

Edited by dracopenguin

Return of the Sunfish, although that's a computer game. PewDiePie did a Let's Play for it, and he quit halfway through.

I saw that vid o.o

i agree it was dirty amd poorly done

The worst I've played on the GBA was Digimon Battle Spirit 2. It had my favorite legendary warrior, Loewemon, but to get him, you had to complete the game as Lobomon, who is my least favorite!

The worst, however, was Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. *puts up bomb shelter to not get killed* I was glad that they added new Eevee evolutions, but most of the pokemon and gyms were weird and Dawn (anime) is a mega-sue.

I also disliked all of the Silent Hill games. Those are boring.

Edit - Noticed the error.

Y U N9 LIKE SILENTHILL?! Gotta love Scarlet or pryamid head <3

Hmm, worst video game? I can't say I play too many so it may be challenging but one which comes pretty quickly...

The second legend of zelda >:I

I know a lot of people hate Sonic 2006, but... in a lot of ways I actually found it to be really enjoyable. Don't hate on me. I'm not fully defending it - people roast it for a reason - but I think it was more good than bad. If you can get past the glitches and the long loading times and, well, every scene with Elise in it, then it's a pretty decent game.

But the WORST game? That would have to be Mystic Heroes. Usually, no matter how bad a game is, I can get through to the end of the storyline at least... not this one. Not. This. One.

Did I forget to mention Sonic Heroes

Playing through the exact same levels four times with minor changes at best and the slippery controls that kill you constantly (especially the rail controls ogod) and just ughhh I hate heroes i gave up trying to beat it although I think some of my anger towards it is from built up frustration from trying to beat it so many times

I swear I actually love Sonic I know it doesn't seem like it from my posts unu

Edited by Switch

I will admit that I played Farmville, CityVille and other Zynga games on Facebook. It is wonderful at the start due to the beautiful arts and images. Afterwards, it became the worst games ever. It became a mindless clicking game and what is annoying is there's not much to do. And in addition, there are purchases for Farm Cash and other premium stuff that in my opinion are too ridiculous as someone with enough money to spend will be bored easily and can finish building their farm or city instantly.

I prefer games with a storyline. tongue.gif That is how I became a fan of Plants vs. Zombies before it was bought by Electronic Arts. smile.gif Although I still like PVZ 2 and still play and wait for the updates.

Probably Diablo 3, just because I felt like a paid for a lot more of a game than I got, content wise.

I mean I don't play a game so I can play it over and over again on higher and higher difficulties.