urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

Divine Souls.

If you disagree: Play it and then tell me how much you like "free games" where you must continually have to keep paying for stamina potions just to play past the daily amount in your fatigue bar (which isn't much). Let alone the rest of the crap in that game.

Two words:

Sim Helicopter

I sincerely hope you are not talking about Simcopter, the Maxis game.

since i'm a extremely hardcore gamer, i'd have to say the oregon trail.

i finally made it to oregon, and all i got was a cheesy cutscene.

Edited by ethasa

I sincerely hope you are not talking about Simcopter, the Maxis game.

That's it! Couldn't figure out what I was doing half the time.

That's it! Couldn't figure out what I was doing half the time.

That game was awesome and an important part of my childhood. I miss it. :c I want a Simcopter 2. Take On Helicopters seems to be a potential candidate for replacement, but it will actually require finesse to flying the copter. :c

My PERSONAL OPINION is super Mario Galaxy 2, because it was shorter then the 1st one (played it in 3 school nights) and they had a bit to much sidescrolling (2d) game play and not enough of the old Super Mario Galaxy jumping from planets to planets and walking at weird angles on them XD.

And Sonic Colours was just a waste of money. It was painfully short, disappointing and it was hardly anything like the classic sonic games or the Sonic heroes type of game play.

dance dance revolution 2

my friend used to have it in 2006

the songs where so cheesy and corny,and the game didn't even respond to my feet.the game lagged a ton and at times the music turned high-pitched

E.T on the atari 2600, nuf said.

It was so bad atari burried almost 5 million copies in the desert.

Edited by Kerolovesgunpla

petz dog : talent show

You can't do any thing with your dog because the game forces you to do stuff. You can only play 3 mini game that make dog have money coming out of its back.

That game was awesome and an important part of my childhood. I miss it. :c I want a Simcopter 2. Take On Helicopters seems to be a potential candidate for replacement, but it will actually require finesse to flying the copter. :c

I really loved Simcopter, too. It was old, sure, but it was awesome to take on different missions and earn enough money to buy better helicopters and parts for. Best thing about Simcopter over games that had choppers in them like GTA is it is so easy to maneuver the helicopters. You just gotta watch out for obstacles.

I have the game although I don't play it much now. Other games has had my attention for a while. xd.png

Edited by Kamoodle

Sonic Unleashed. Although Crash Bandicoot: Wrath of Cortex, the PSP Ratchet & Clanks, and the Petz games are pretty terrible.

I also REALLY disliked Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly, but now I'm pretty fond of it, if only because it's nostalgic.

in my opinion, any movie based games and half the tv based games. im pretty sure i used to play a wizards of waverly place game along time ago and it was horrible. you couldnt do half the things they did in the show. also any game with bad graphics, they charge to much for a bad looking game.

Well I think as many people might say, Is Pokemon Black/White it's still good, but why not Hoenn Or Kanto Remakes? Than again i don't know what some of the pokemon are. I can't level up really fast in Pokemon Black but i beat the Elite 4 with level 42/43's

Slender Nuff said xd.png

so addictive but I HATE the slowness of your walking! If they improve then maybe I bet I would get a improved addiction to it! xd.png lol sounds confusing when I type it xd.png

Sims 2 Castaway for ds I love The Sims! its my 2nd best game series! but no the ds version is crap you don't get to control other people!! and its just a bad story line! I WAY prefer the ps2 version!

The video game for the movie Ice Age 2. (This was back before I knew that movie video games are usually poor; I liked the Harry Potter ones so I didn't know!)

Due more to the insane difficulty than anything. The point of the game was to rescue all the animals in the area; the map was difficult to traverse and required special skills of the three main characters (Diego can make huge leaps, Manny can knock down trees to create bridges, Sid can climb ladders and can create fire. This wouldn't be so bad if you could switch characters at will, but nope, you had to find these special panels on the ground to switch. And then it was timed as well, way too short a time limit. I think I got 3/4 the way through before I finally gave up. It's one of the few games I never finished.

Oh, and the DS version of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon. It's extremely watered down from the Wii version - is just a side-scrolling thing rather than the move-around-everywhere from the first two DS games, doesn't quite follow the same storyline as the Wii version (and takes quotes out of context), and doesn't allow you to fly at will (well, there are flying levels that basically work like on-the-rails shooters, but still.) My first playthrough took me 4 hours. During speed runs I can beat the game in about 50 minutes.

Edited by Dawnwing

The first Legend of Spyro game. I beat it almost on the first day, it was just endless battles with the same enemies, just different colors, and Cynder was incredibly easy to defeat by just getting her to fall off the edge(wasn't hard to do that either). They managed to improve the second one somewhat, and Dawn of the Dragon was tolerable, but the first one was just bad.

I haven't played Skylanders, so I won't comment on that(other than that I hate the "buy more X expensive figures to play said characters" gimmick that they have going on).

Return of the Sunfish, although that's a computer game. PewDiePie did a Let's Play for it, and he quit halfway through.

The only game I really really dislike is Sonic 06, though that's an easy target. I just hate what it did to the franchise. x_x

The video game for the movie Ice Age 2. (This was back before I knew that movie video games are usually poor; I liked the Harry Potter ones so I didn't know!)

Due more to the insane difficulty than anything. The point of the game was to rescue all the animals in the area; the map was difficult to traverse and required special skills of the three main characters (Diego can make huge leaps, Manny can knock down trees to create bridges, Sid can climb ladders and can create fire. This wouldn't be so bad if you could switch characters at will, but nope, you had to find these special panels on the ground to switch. And then it was timed as well, way too short a time limit. I think I got 3/4 the way through before I finally gave up. It's one of the few games I never finished.

Oh this this this this this! Even Madagascar 2 on DS was more fun than this (although that's an uneven comparison - Madagascar 2 is quite good). Ice Age 2 would drive me nuts - I can't believe I completed the whole thing. And guess what? After completing it, you have to play through all the levels again to try and get all the animals! Fun!

Oh this this this this this! Even Madagascar 2 on DS was more fun than this (although that's an uneven comparison - Madagascar 2 is quite good). Ice Age 2 would drive me nuts - I can't believe I completed the whole thing. And guess what? After completing it, you have to play through all the levels again to try and get all the animals! Fun!

Oh gosh, I had this game too. I don't even know why I owned it, but I never beat it and probably just buried the game in my closet somewhere. o__e it frustrated me so badly as a kid, and I just thought I was bad at it.

My BF hated the newest Duke Nukem (seriously, when you're driving around in his monster truck, you're just looking for gas all of the time,) and one that I hated to even watch him play was Mind Jack. It has so much potential! You could take over the minds of your enemies, even robots, but the acting was terribly wooden and so expressionless, and the fights were so predictable. Oh look, some boxes are in the hallway, guess we're fighting again.

That I've played myself? A pirate game that came with our Wii. There was a rowboat race, but you couldn't do anything other than spin in circles with the nunchuk. Even my BF had a go, since he's the gamer in our household, and HE couldn't get the controls to behave. We ended up trading it in.....or we gave it to my niece, i can't remember, lol.