urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

Plumbers don't wear ties (3DO)

Review of it by the angry video game nerd:

(warning: has a lot of bad words)

Agreed. but can it really be considered a game? It's more like a slideshow than anything...

Godzilla is a pretty stupid game

They're pretty fun if you're a fan of the series. And personally, I don't think they're that bad in general. I've seen worse fighting games.

The Export Version (A.K.A. International) of Ace Combat 3:Electrosphere (PS1).

They did cut out all the anime scenes, downgraded the storyline to something that feels like "shoot the planes, the end" and Namco couldn't possibly have done worse. Nice job, hero.

Now, the Japanese version... Too bad i don't know Japanese.

It's so boring! I don't really get the point of it anyway. Make a line... big whoop.

Oh, any Barbie game. Or Mary Kate and Ashley game....or any game targeted at little girls, really.... Because back in the 90's, they had no plot and were pandering to the female gender role.

I rather liked the Barbie game I had. I forget what it was called... Something about a party. Maybe that was because I liked the bubble popping minigame in it. I was also seven, so that could have something to do with it.

(Not all movie games are bad. Avatar (the blue people) for the Wii is awesome. I've played it five times through.)

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

Those who think that Tetris is bad have never gotten a tetris in Tetris.

I personally don't like any game where you can't backtrack.

I had this one game for my ds when I was six, it was called "Pet resort and spa" or something. I couldnt get past the tutorial! It made no sense, none of my friends, or their parents could figure it out. Good thing it was only like $10 or something. tongue.gif

Aw, sad to see someone said Tetris. ):

It shows how fast your reflexes are and stimulates your brain.

Well, onto the topic, I think a terrible game is Vampire Rain.

I didn't like Xenosaga. That's the only one that came to mind. xP

I loved The Lion King for Sega Genesis, not all movie games are bad. smile.gif

I've never actually played it but, Zoo Race. It has terrible voice acting and stupid animation, along with plentiful craziness. Theres a youtube video of the intro i can give you.

(it contains commentary and A LOT of cursing, ye be warned)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPfBt7lNiNc

Edited by DayGloryNightGlory

The worst game I know has got to be the Police Simulator 2011.

is in German, but I guess it's pretty much self explaining.

Prison Tycoon. Poorly programmed, shoddy graphics, horrible AI, and absolutely boring. Every day passes rather slowly, even if you're fast-forwarding, and you have to watch out because prisoners randomly try to escape--and your guards are the most incompetent characters in the entire game.

Oh, and you have to wait out every single prisoner's term. One day passes in ten minutes. Prisoners are in for a minimum of two years.

Not fun.

The worst game I have ever played was Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly mainly because of all of the glitches it has at least in the ps2 version......pretty crappy

Tetris. The. Worst. Game. EVER.

WHAT!?!? HAVE YOU EVEN PLAYED IT!?!? IT'S AWESOME!

Anyway, the worst game... gosh, I forgot the name, but it was this really old game that has you playing as a dog... It was poorly translated from Japanese ("See I may you?" which was meant to be "Can you see me?") and the graphics were terrible... Plus, it was really short, really easy, and really glitchy. I hated it.

Tetris. It is impossible to catch those polygons no matter how many PokeBalls I throw!

I jest, of course.

I'm ADDICTED to tetris. I usually last 40+ levels, when the blocks move extremely fast. But I can say that it really is a bad game. Too addicting. wacko.gif But I must say, that's a really funny way of quoting how weird tetris is. xd.png

3 worst games, Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness, Resident Evil: Code Veronica X and one of the worst games of all time, Chronicles of Narnia: the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. Most Disney games are actualy quite horrible.

Most movie-based games aren't very impressive (with the exception of the Lord of the Rings ones for GC; those are pretty good). I wasn't too impressed with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, the video game...

Oh and FF: Crystal Chronicles: Echoes of Time for the Wii had pretty terrible graphics and an annoying split screen...

That's all I can think of right now, and I can say that I haven't had the misfortune of playing games that were too terrible. I've heard of a bunch though...

I forget what it's called(it was Disney Princeses: The Magical Jewels, I think?), but basically, you played as a weird fire sprite thing named Spryte, and in some levels, all you did was fly and collect crystals. I don't even think there were any enemies in the game.

Also, Drake and Josh: Talent Showdown is so bad, it's good.

I forget what it's called(it was Disney Princeses: The Magical Jewels, I think?), but basically, you played as a weird fire sprite thing named Spryte, and in some levels, all you did was fly and collect crystals. I don't even think there were any enemies in the game.

Also, Drake and Josh: Talent Showdown is so bad, it's good.

I had a Disney Princess game similar to that. You would play as the princesses and all you would do was collect coins, dodge trees, cats, soldiers, (whatever related to the princes) etc and get cute colored pictures as rewards. Those games were pretty boring.

I thought Pokemon Channel was pretty bad too

My first experience with a game I hated? I would go with Back To The Future for the NES. It was more frustrating than fun. Then its sequel for the NES wasn't much better. As a little kid, I was confused what to do other than bop on enemies to survive.

Once again, Dirge of Cerberus takes the cake (and this will NEVER CHANGE - only game I've actually thrown in the trash after beating it. I've even told the husband I will beat him to death if he ever infects our house with that game). But on revisiting, a few honorable mentions:

Sonic: Unleashed (I actually enjoyed '06. Silver's gameplay, while somewhat glitchy, was actually fun on the PS3)

Xenosaga 2: Good Jr. moments for the pedobear in all of us. Other than that, BLARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

The *CENSORED* Star Trek game for DOS. Where you flew around space and tried to find Klingons to kill. Rat fink buggers never showed up when you wanted 'em to!

Zork 2. The first Zork was awesome. 2, not so much. At least to me.

And truth be told, the more I play FF7, the less luster it has on it. It's gone from 'meh' to outright 'dull' and beyond. (FF8, on the other hand, just gets more and more awesome to me.) So 7 has become... Bleh.

FFXIII. Double Bleh. Actually played it for the first time at a friend's place. Very, VERY happy I didn't waste my money. Found it more 'meh' than 7.

And that's that. xd.png Sheesh.