urfaceymuffin

worst video game?

I found Ice Age 2 ps2 game good! unless we aren't talking about the same one here!

Monkeyz for wii. Terrible! I HATED it! I got it for a gift I was ahhh thank you...

played BORING!

I have Doctor Jekyll and Mister Hyde for NES. There is no possible why to beat that game. I've also tried to play one of the older Tomb Raider games for playstation 2 I think. Moving in that game is horrible and jumping is pretty much impossible.

Hmm.... I think it was.... Black Ops? Not like its BAD,but it's unfair. My cousins and I were playing it. It was a one against two. I was one of the two. MY COUSIN WAS SO FAST. We were soooooooo slow. /I didn't even know how to play well, too.

The worst one I've played would probably be Dragon Rage, a little known PS2 game. I knew it was going to be terrible and bought it anyways because I was into a phase when I would buy literally anything with a dragon on it. I played perhaps 2 missions and gave up, I think. It's so long ago I barely even remember it. A shame too, because it had a great concept, just a horrifically poor execution.

Pokemon Channel...I mean, you couldn't even switch it out Pikachu

user posted image

Reality:

The game you can't replay a scene when you do dumb things, and the consequences will come earlier or later, which sucks.

The game you can't choose your physical appearance at all, or other similar details, which sucks too.

The game that can be much worse than Cat Mario sometimes.

The game that everything looks cute and marvellous at a glance, but Life is there to punch you in the face in the very first opportunity.

The game you don't have any cheat codes: you have to do things if you want to go further in something. And so on, so on biggrin.gif

Wow, it sounded like I am a bitter person. But I'm not xd.png

Anyway, the worst video game I've ever played... probably Disney Friends. I couldn't even pass the first "level" xd.png it's confusing!

Edited by Slytherin7

user posted image

Reality:

The game you can't replay a scene when you do dumb things, and the consequences will come earlier or later, which sucks.

The game you can't choose your physical appearance at all, or other similar details, which sucks too.

The game that can be much worse than Cat Mario sometimes.

The game that everything looks cute and marvellous at a glance, but Life is there to punch you in the face in the very first opportunity.

The game you don't have any cheat codes: you have to do things if you want to go further in something. And so on, so on biggrin.gif

Wow, it sounded like I am a bitter person. But I'm not xd.png

Anyway, the worst video game I've ever played... probably Disney Friends. I couldn't even pass the first "level" xd.png it's confusing!

You Madam, deserved an award!

This is just great!

The worst game i have ever played was "the fish flies" (or something similar) for GBA.

I never made it out of the house to rescue the damn goldfish.

The worst one I've played would probably be Dragon Rage, a little known PS2 game. I knew it was going to be terrible and bought it anyways because I was into a phase when I would buy literally anything with a dragon on it. I played perhaps 2 missions and gave up, I think. It's so long ago I barely even remember it. A shame too, because it had a great concept, just a horrifically poor execution.

I remember that game, only because I had only seen it once, at a Gamestop. I bought the game and brought it home, only to find out the game was a DEMO copy and only had half a level on it (although Gamestop sold it to me as the full game). I have never seen the game again, ever.

Haven't played much, but the worst thing I've ever played is Dungeon Siege 1 and 2.

It's not a terrible game, really. The visuals are good, the story is pretty memorable (especially the second one, loved the halls of the lost level.) But the gameplay is highly unbalanced in favor of being too easy, and pretty boring after a while. It is challenging for the first hour or two, but after you start building up your gear you can take on anything given enough time and health potions (abundantly available as the game gets harder) Worse, the battle gameplay (90% of the game) is nothing but your character auto-attacking everything in range while you periodically press the 'drink health potion' when your health gets low. Difficulty levels do little or nothing to remedy this problem, it just takes a little longer to get to the unbalanced stage of the game.

The game has a well-built, complex group management system that allows for different defensive stances in groups, but the game becomes so easy after a while the management system is essentially useless.

Sims is one of the best gaming series worldwide.

Though if you ask me, it was made for the PC, I have all of the Sims games, DS, PC, PS2, the whole lot. But I HATE playing Sims on Consoles such as the Wii or PS2. The controls are really awkward to use rather than on the PC.

Don't get me wrong, it is fun to play Sims on the PS2 (The Wii is just too bad to control for me, I have shaky hands) but I have baaaad memories were I have killed all my Sims in a Fire because I couldn't see that something was blocking a exit. Though I was panicking because the Grim Reaper scares me in the Console Versions. But he's just adorable in the PC games.

Though some of the things in Sims on the PS2 seems a little wrong, for example, should a Thief just continue robbing your House while you're standing right next to him just having called the Police?

There's lots of video games that are worse in my opinion, especially the movie titled games.

Also, check this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DTjLG3usQo

Win.

UP on DS was terribad. (Yes, based off movie). The only good movie-based game was Ghostbusters on Xbox. Not the weird top-down birds-eye view one.

Edited by Ashywolf

[i don't think a 9-year-old game requires a Spoiler Warning, but here's one anyway.]

The worst video game I ever finished (so not including broken/unplayable games that CTD at random) was Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. It retroactively - and without your consent - made your character from the first game a complete jerk [i would normally use a less family-friendly word]. Thanks to the sequel's storyline, my 100% light side Jedi who had painstakingly gathered her crew and resolved all their personal issues for the best possible outcome, abandoned her friends, allies, and romantic interest, leaving their lives in utter shambles.

Not cool KotOR 2, not cool.

The worst game I played thus far out of every game I own is Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City. It was Call of Duty style and honestly made no point.

ET (based on the movie I guess) on the old Nintendo system. I hated that company for making that, but I forgave them when Smash Bros. and Double Dash came out.

Moshi Monsters Moshling Zoo. DON'T LAUGH I used to be a Moshi Monsters fan so I burrowed it off a friend once. Biggest pile of crap ever; being a OCD Pokémon catch-em-all kind of gamer all I wanted to do was get all the Moshlings, but I swear my game was broken because no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get more than a few. And this game was supposed to be for little kids?! I was 12 and I couldn't complete it! Just lame. I would have forgiven it if I could have unlocked Burnie the dragon Moshling - the whole reason I wanted the game in the first place. Needless to say I have abandoned the entire franchise, although I still think Burnie is adorable...

Legend of the River King. (Loved the second one though.)

Liked this but the storyline and working out what to do next was an utter nightmare on the gameboy and the gamecube one. DS was better organized.

Edited by Ashywolf

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties. :[

Horrible game, but at least it wasn't Night Trap: the game where none of the endings make sense, the controls suck and the acting is really, really bad. Yes, acting... this game is old.

Runner up: The sonic fighting game. Impossible controls, horrible graphics, frustrating camera and everyone moves pretty much the same. 100% fail.

Space Marine for the 360. It had so much potential. It had a good universe to use for background, it had the Gears of War engine to run itself off of, and instead we got a boring piece of junk. You got all the good stuff at the very beginning, and there really wasn't that much of a challenge to the game.

Never played a game I haven't liked tongue.gif

I didn't like Lost Magic for NDS because the plot was uncreatively made.

-Attention! Spoiler! (even though the game is some years old)-

Well, there are seven magic staffs that were given to seven element guardians. But one of the guardians went insane and wanted to collect the ofter staffs to rule the world. She was successful and one by one defeated the other guardians - the father of the protagonist included - making them her fellow servants (with cute red eyes and red mist stuff around them when you encounter them). But the father of the protagonist was clever enough to battle the evil guardian with a fake staff and gave the real staff of light to his son before. This is when the story itself begins. The protagonist wonders about the immense amount of monsters appearing in his environment and learns rune spelling skills to defeat (and after some time to tame them). He finds out that he must defeat the controlled guardians to save the world and directly does so. After some time he encounters the evil guardian and can choose whether he wants to serve oder defeat her. Anyway, he has to defeat the other guardians a second time for training or killing reasons. No matter which way you choose, in the end everyone in the world except the protagonist, his girlfriend and his mother is dead. And if you choose to serve the evil one, really everyone dies.

However, if you choose the "right" ending, the game starts again from the beginning but you keep your level from the previous run, the monsters you have tamed and the items you have collected. But the villains have gotten stronger, too.

All in all, I liked the spellbook, the possibility to combine all the runes and taming monsters but the story itself is boring and in the second run some of the bosses are fairly too overpowered to be defeated in ten minutes.

- End of spoiler -

And Golden Sun: Dark Dawn was... well, I liked to see some of the old characters again after 30 years (even though some means a precious little bit of the people appearing in the previous parts) but there were too many plot gaps (ruins of ancient cultures appeared that did not exist 30 years ago) and the ending was just like: "Hey, dad, we're hom- WTH Psynergy Vortex!" -The End-

I hope they make a sequel that will not take 10 years again... ._.

Edited by Leafeonne