RheaZen

Q&A: Questions and Answers

How can I get my eggs to hatch a little faster? By that I mean the 3 I have currently.

They already have a huge hole in them, a decent amount of views and about 4 days and 10 hours left before they die.

They've been stuck with that hole for hours now. How do I speed it up?

We had to come up with the opposite of every word we had to learn. :I One of the words was kangaroo.

... What'd you guys think of for the opposite of kangaroo?

Let's see, the opposite of snowflake.... Water? Since snowflake is more or less frozen water... Or fire, opposite of ice... My friend said "rock" because "snowflakes are delicate and unique. rocks aren't." lol

My question:

Is it possible to comfortably, easily, non-awkwardly have a three-person slow-dance? If so, how? (for a story)

edit: TheAkatsuki, NO egg will hatch until it reaches 4 days or less, so your eggs simply can't hatch, at least for another 10 hours.

Edited by Marie19R

My question:

Is it possible to comfortably, easily, non-awkwardly have a three-person slow-dance? If so, how? (for a story)

No

xd.png Funny question though

The phrase, Two to Tango and Three's a Crowd comes to mind

Of course...you can have them switching or fighting over each other?

My question

Any ideas how to make clay stick to glass in a solid way. I am going to make the vigor bottles from Bioshock Infinite and want to do some research first.

Ok...this has been bothering me for ages, and it's probably difficult to answer...but Imma ask it anyway.

I need help naming a movie I saw a long time ago. I think it's a newer movie (like >2000 but <2011 maybe).

It's about a family who are driving to I think their new house. A car comes the other way so they swerve to avoid it. It appears they're all fine, but you find out at the end of the movie that they actually crashed into that car and they all died. They find their car in a ditch. I can't remember what happens during the rest of the movie. -.-

It's been bothering me for ages.

Feel free to ignore this question because I honestly think I'm never going to be able to find the name of this movie.

The only thing I could find with Google that sounds remotely like that is Dead End, but that sounds a bit darker perhaps than what you're describing.

Nah, that's not the one. I wish I could remember more about the movie. My mom can't remember anything else about it, either. It's been bothering her for ages, too.

Thanks for trying to help us out. :3

... What'd you guys think of for the opposite of kangaroo?

I can only remember writing down grass for one of them. X3 We spent ages on the internet searching for "opposite of..." "what is the opposite of..." "antonyms of..." "complete opposite of...". laugh.gif

Hm, that might work. I  also need the opposite of snowflake.

Well, if "hciwdnas" worked, then ekalfwons definitely will. XP

Hm, that might work. I also need the opposite of snowflake.

Volcanic eruption.

I have used my mind to figure out with a long process that the opposite of a sandwich is unfiltered water and oil.

I want to show a guy who crushed on me since last year(when we were in the same class) that I like him back. However, we are no longer classmates and we only wave at each other when we meet. Does raising an eyebrow give him the hint? What will be his possible reaction(s) to that? Like will he be freaked out?

I want to show a guy who crushed on me since last year(when we were in the same class) that I like him back. However, we are no longer classmates and we only wave at each other when we meet. Does raising an eyebrow give him the hint? What will be his possible reaction(s) to that? Like will he be freaked out?

I don't know the guy in question so it's difficult to say, but I highly doubt that raising an eyebrow will be enough to give him the hint. If someone you like raised an eyebrow, would you know what it means? Of course not, you are not a mind reader! And neither is he.

He might think all kinds of things, maybe that you mock him, or that it's just a new thing you do to look cool, but even if he gets the right idea it doesn't mean he'll dare to do anything about it.

How about starting to say "hi" and "how are you" instead of just waving, and then talk a little more, or ask if he'd like to join you for lunch or something.

Basically, a subtle hint is fine but you also have to tell him what it means. xd.png

How am I supposed to survive the terrible heat at work?

1-Bring water(well,you probably do anyway)

2-Improvise an air-conditioner, it shows how to do that Here and Over here as well.

3-Think about snow.

4-Ummm....Eating spicy food does help too.

Out of ideas for now.

Edited by Hazel360

How am I supposed to survive the terrible heat at work?

For starters what do you do for a living? Not a silly question, as survival tactics can change greatly based on what the job *is*.

Gatorade and water is my best answer

That's exactly what I'm on... but the heat is making me weary and nervous... anyway, I'm leaving home, which is cool - the subway! Unfortunately it's supposed to be even worse tomorrow! sad.gif

For starters what do you do for a living? Not a silly question, as survival tactics can change greatly based on what the job *is*.

Office work, a kind of. Got to be locked up in a office without air-conditioning, I can open the window but that brings even more heat from the street. The temperature is about 32°C (roughly about 90°F), got to live through it for 8 hours a day... got thermoragulation problems, always suffer when it's either too hot or too cold...

Edited by YDraigMelys

Office work, a kind of. Got to be locked up in a office without air-conditioning, I can open the window but that brings even more heat from the street. The temperature is about 32°C (roughly about 90°F), got to live through it for 8 hours a day...

I understand how horrible that is; in fact you just reminded me of a day last year where it was 46 °C with the thermal sensation of 50.

I understand how horrible that is; in fact you just reminded me of a day last year where it was 46 °C with the thermal sensation of 50.

Well, 46°C would probably simply kill me... I drink water, wash with cold water every now and then and I'm afraid it'll be about 35°C in tomorrow! Plus the PC is hot also...

The only ones happy about it are my cats...

I guess I'll bring a towel to work tomorrow and when I'm not seeing a client, I'll wrap up in wet towel...

Office work, a kind of. Got to be locked up in a office without air-conditioning, I can open the window but that brings even more heat from the street. The temperature is about 32°C (roughly about 90°F), got to live through it for 8 hours a day... got thermoragulation problems, always suffer when it's either too hot or too cold...

Do you have a door (or another window) in front of that window? If so, you could open both and see if it helps. It's about 37ºC here and that helps a bit even when the sun is shining directly to one of the windows.

Edit: with "in front" I mean on the opposite side of the room.

Edited by Raistlin24

Do you have a door (or another window) in front of that window? If so, you could open both and see if it helps. It's about 37ºC here and that helps a bit even when the sun is shining directly to one of the windows.

Yes, I do have both the door and the window open, but in come gusts and waves of hot air from the burning hot sidewalk...

Well, weekend off will certainly help. At least our flat is quite cold (just about 25°C), old brick building, shaded by another big building...

Got to go now, thak you all for answers, should you have any more, I'll check these tomorrow for sure... or later at nite, but there's a lot to do at home and then I'll just collapse to bed... wink.gif

There's a suggestion I remember, to dab cold water regularly on certain spots like the inside of your wrists and the side of your neck, where the blood vessels come close to the surface of the skin. That's probably inconspicuous enough to do for when you can't well sit there with a wet towel.

Yes, I do have both the door and the window open, but in come gusts and waves of hot air from the burning hot sidewalk...

Well, weekend off will certainly help. At least our flat is quite cold (just about 25°C), old brick building, shaded by another big building...

Got to go now, thak you all for answers, should you have any more, I'll check these tomorrow for sure... or later at nite, but there's a lot to do at home and then I'll just collapse to bed... wink.gif

You said your laptop gets hot; have you thought about buying a cooling rack or pad? (That's the one I use.) The gap between the desk and the rack is enough for me to put my hands underneath so it cools my hands and my laptop. XP

You could bring in a wet flannel and keep it on your neck. Do they have a fan there? The fan usually just blows the hot air towards you, but it will make the flannel cooler. dustpuppy is also correct; I use these two methods if I don't have an air-con. Try to work on lower floors, if possible, too; warm air rises so the ground floor will be cooler. (If your office has floors, that is.)