Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

EVE online, dragon age origins ( near the end, on hold for a while) and I just reinstalled sims 2 with all the expansion packs apart from OFB... >>

(Dragon AGE origins dammit, not dragon cave origins. xd.png)

Edited by KakashiMorph

Final Fantasy 12.

I'm wondering whether I should go ahead and board the Bahamut or do more hunts/leveling first. I'm planning on doing more hunts and leveling eventually, but when..

I'm playing Darksiders as we speak. biggrin.gif Loveitloveit. Almost done, too, only one boss to go...

Master of orion the original and Settlers 3....

Both the best games of their series (remembers how stuffed up Master of Orion 3 was).

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the N64. Yes, I own a Nintendo 64.

I own two working ones o:

I've been playing Halo 3 though. Grifball mainly.

I own two working ones o:

I've been playing Halo 3 though. Grifball mainly.

You is lucky. T.T I only have 1 in mostly working condition. Sometimes it take a few tries to get it started, but usually after some blowing and adjusting and worrying it does fine.

You is lucky. T.T  I only have 1 in mostly working condition.  Sometimes it take a few tries to get it started, but usually after some blowing and adjusting and worrying it does fine.

Mine works just fine, but some games do that. Mainly Pokemon Stadium and Starfox.

But yeah, I really made sure I took good care of that thing so it would last...

The other one works fine as well, but I hardly ever use it so that's why.

Edited by Seriousness32

Dawn of Mana.

It's an old one that's been collecting dust for years. I just wanna beat it. >.<

Not that it's a good game... it sucks hard, actually.

Well I've got a few games I switch back and forth between. Lately I've been playing through Baldur's Gate series, on the PC, again.

Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3. Just finished destroying a team death match going 30(kills) and 4(deaths)

Pokemon crystal for gameboy color. Yes I have that system and it works just fine. Who needs the new when you can play the old?

I have a some Final Fantasy games I need to get around to finishing: IV, X, and XII. But, that may not be anytime soon, as I just started IX. I love trying to find everything in these games.

Aion

Tropico 3

Majesty 2

NanananananananaBATMANNNNN arkham asylum

WoW for some battlegrounds smile.gif

Although I can't seem to stay away from this site for long enough to actually do anything on any of them