Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

Surprisingly I'm still playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite...

I'd stop, but hunting down evil wyverns and using their bits to make new weapons takes a long time to get really old. It's also really easy to get back into it if you've gone away for a bit.

Started replaying Silent Hill 2 (PS2) a few days ago, I'm about halfway done. I'll be replaying Suikoden V (PS2) soon.

Why can't I ever seem to crack open one of the many unplayed games in my backlog, instead of constantly replaying old ones that I've beaten several times already? It's a sickness. ):

Edited by Koroshiya-Ichi

I'm just replaying Tomb Raider: Underworld because I'm bored. Having a little tinker on Little Big Planet. My family just got a Wii so I've been having a few goes on that.

Now it's Mario Galaxy 2 and Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters.

Pokemon Heart Gold. I'm so hooked. Who needs drugs when you have Pokemon.

I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption and I finally got round to playing Dead Space.

Edited by Racoonthief

I'm currently playing Red Dead Redemption

omg is it any good?? I'm moving into a house with a bunch of guys who have PS3s, and if one of them doesn't already have the game I might buy it, but I need to know if it's worth it!!

Having said that, I'd probably buy it anyway, even if you say it's bad haha.

omg is it any good??

Well, the missions can get slightly repetitive after a while but other than that I'm finding it really fun to play so I would recommend that you buy it.

Surprisingly I'm still playing Monster Hunter Freedom Unite...

I'd stop, but hunting down evil wyverns and using their bits to make new weapons takes a long time to get really old. It's also really easy to get back into it if you've gone away for a bit.

Me too! biggrin.gif

Animal Crossing DS OMG!!!

-Runs around the house screaming-

Aww I cracked out the PS2 today and had a spin on TR:Anniversary. Good times.

Hang on.... TR:Anniversary... TRAnniversary.... Tranniversary..... I cannot escape this bizarre tranny fetish that's been following me around ever since someone let me watch Rocky Horror when I was 9 blink.gif

Edited by Bramblyhuck

Chrono Trigger

I'm still losing on the last boss. >.<

4 words: Crono, Robo, and Ayla.

As for me, I've been playing Scribblenauts and Disgaea a lot lately. I just need to get that angel class, beat up Marjoly and Baal, ect ect.

My friend bought me Pokemon: Explorers of Time! I already have Explorers of Darkness! OMG, this is gonna be goood. 8D

*sighs at all the Pokemon fans*

I'm playing Plants VS Zombies. Or at least waiting for it to load. xd.png

Well, I'm not sure if this really counts as a videogame, but... I'm playing Hearts against my cheating computer. How can I get the queen of spades with the four of clubs unless the computer KNEW none of its other buddies had clubs? *grumbles like a paranoid crazy person*

~Feathers

Playing Spore again. This time I'm going to get to the center of the galaxy past those freaking Grox.

YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME D;

Playing Spore again. This time I'm going to get to the center of the galaxy past those freaking Grox.

I havn't played Spore for ages and I never did manage to make it past those Grox mad.gif