Feathers

What Game are you Playing?

*sighs at all the Pokemon fans*

I'm playing Plants VS Zombies. Or at least waiting for it to load. xd.png

OMG I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH.

I'm playing it too (:

Although it's only a 60-minute trial. dry.gif

Lul, Im playing Final fantasy echoes of time.. its shamazingg.

I'd recommend getting it if you like that sort of thing..

Edited by Saroau

Finally got Brawl. Greatest. Game. EVAR.

Also working on Ocarina of Time (still), the first Phoenix Wright game, and Advance Wars.

Lul, Im playing Final fantasy echoes of time.. its shamazingg.

I'd recommend getting it if you like that sort of thing..

Whats it for and about? I like the FF series in general but I don't really know anything about it... whats the gameplay and story like?

Hm, can't you just search youtube wacko.gif

it's kinda good.. it's more like a dragon quest/Kingdom hearts game but obv better, DQ sucks :3

it's just basically about retreiving pieces of this crystal that smashed..

kinda fun though.

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Mario's mainstream games have been very well done, and Galaxy 2 could be one of his best.

OMG I LOVE THAT GAME SO MUCH.

I'm playing it too (:

Although it's only a 60-minute trial. dry.gif

Lol, xd.png *bashes zombies' heads in with peas*

Getting back into Harvest Moon: Animal March. I know these games can be boring for some people, but I never seem to get tired of this series. =]

~Feathers

I'm playing the Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks.

I LOVE Plants vs. Zombies! I bug my brother to let me play it all the time, since I don't have it.

I am in the middle of FF 12 (procrastinating).

And almost at the end of KH:CoM (procrastinating as well)

I'm playing Super Mario Galaxy 2 right now. wasted over 45 lives trying to get the VERY last Star. The Perfect Run. 1 life point and no checkpoints anywhere. one hit and you start over from the very beginning. This level has wasted countless hours for me.

I LOVE Plants vs. Zombies! I bug my brother to let me play it all the time, since I don't have it.

Addicting, isn't it? wink.gif

I'm currently playing Harvest Moon: Hero of Leaf Valley. It's a cute PSP game, and related to farming like the other Harvest Moon games. I love it, I was hooked the moment I turned it on. The loading in between areas is somewhat annoying though.

I'm also somewhat playing Pokemon Pearl and Soul silver. They aren't my priority games though so they don't see me often. tongue.gif

I still play Neopets too! Not as actively though. I started out strong in the Altador Cup now I don't care anymore. There goes a nice trophy xd.png Neopets forever <3

Assassin's Creed. I fail at stealth so bad I'm surprised the game hasn't told me to f*ck off.

Boktai 1, 2, and 3. On a GBA SP xd.png.

I was happily maiming SEED with my Lance of Loginus and my pLugsuit outfit... until my psp's screen busted so I'm out on the modern day games for a while lol, the only thing I have left outside of that is an NES, a Dreamcast, btu currently, due to weather constraints, Boktai is best played in summer in washington.

Edited by Tailsnightwatcher

I still play Neopets too! Not as actively though. I started out strong in the Altador Cup now I don't care anymore. There goes a nice trophy xd.png Neopets forever <3

I don't have enough patience to earn trophies. xd.png

Animal Crossing (for the GC). Being at college means the younger sibling gets to keep all the shiny new game systems, and that my roommate questions my choice in games xd.png

Though I was on neopets last night....

Edited by farelm