TPishek

Finding the Lost

I don't know about this little hatchie. Legend has it that a glitch caused Istelen Dorkface Uruloki and Kemen Narie Lokie to be able to breed and they produced a split egg. After that I guess the Silver was removed from the lineage since Splits and one-headed dragons can't breed. The descriptions on both these dragons tell the tale in much more eloquent and heartbreaking words, though.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Edited by Zephyrgirl

Yes TJ removed the Silver and replaced it with a tombstone. It was witnessed at the time though by plenty of people.

I don't know about this little hatchie. Legend has it that a glitch caused Istelen Dorkface Uruloki and Kemen Narie Lokie to be able to breed and they produced a split egg. After that I guess the Silver was removed from the lineage since Splits and one-headed dragons can't breed. The descriptions on both these dragons tell the tale in much more eloquent and heartbreaking words, though.

Does anyone know anything about this?

This union was the result of a glitch that allowed the pair to breed. TJ fixed the glitch, but the pair was permanently separated, with Istelen showing as deceased in her son's lineage, and this is probably the saddest love story in the Cave.

ETA: tptally ninja'd by Wiz! lol

Edited by dragongrrl

Alright, thanks for letting me know. biggrin.gif I guess that was long before my time.

Edited by Zephyrgirl

Does anybody recognize the Dorkfaces in this lineage? Down at the bottom of the lineage, it's been dead-lined, and the Dorkface father of Everythings Shiny Dorkface has been killed. I know from memory (the lineage was intact when I got the egg) that it was a legitimate Dorkface line, but I don't remember anything else about it and I can't find anything helpful through google (it's been a while since the death - maybe a year? I don't remember excatly when I first noticed it, and I didn't think to use google until finding this thread just now).

From looking at the other children of Everything is Shiny Captain, it looks like the killed Dorkface was a black.

I was so excited when I caught my very first vampire from the AP and realized it was also my very first Dorkface! It was so sad to find the line had been cut sad.gif

Anyway, I know it's a long shot anybody would recognize it, but I thought I'd try.

dernwyn, I recognize the naming theme and think i may be able to track it down.

I thought it may have been one I gave the lass, but the date doesn't fit.

But I have a clue who would have given her another. Trying to track down now.

Updating: We know it was gifted from this line: http://dragcave.net/lineage/bp1g

Not one of hers, but from her progeny.

It could take a bit of sifting to work out exactly which is the most likely to make a fuller connection.

Hope this helps, PM if you want to discuss more fully (and I can try to kick a few more old memories)

Edited by Shamiir

I'd like to know if this could be a Dorkface?

I heard that a Dorkface lineage always starts with a gold vs white, indeed there are two gold vs white in the lineage but they're not the Originals. So I think she's not a real Dorkface but am I right...? blink.gif

Edited by Slytherin7

It's more than 12 generations long. Click on Nastia Jin Dorkface and see her lineage. It goes back to Midas and Shally. ^^

It's more than 12 generations long. Click on Nastia Jin Dorkface and see her lineage. It goes back to Midas and Shally. ^^

Ooh got it! Thank you biggrin.gif

I tried to search my little egg's ancestor, and I could not get any lineage information. I did find that someone had tried to figure the gold dragon out before, though, so I was wondering if there was any information laying about about him that I was not able to find. Mystery egg

Oh Thank you so much! I had been looking at it for the last hour and gave up LOL. Not very good a tracking some of these lineages,

I just found a tan ridgewing that had the dorkface name in it. can anyone tell if it is real or not? not exactly sure how to place the link straight there tho still kinda new at this.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yUEnB right?

As for posting it you can do the following:

[url=http://dragcave.net/lineage/yUEnB]*Enter text you want as the link here*[/url]

Anyways, to answer your question. Yup, it's a dorkface. Always check for the pairing of The Original Midas Dorkface x The Original Shallynaar, which are a gold and white pair.

I have a very suspicious looking Dorkface Thwud that I picked up on the AP here

http://dragcave.net/lineage/c81VJ

Can anyone confirm/deny its authenticity?

That is an authentic Dorkface/Thuwed. I am the owner of both the parents who lost their lineage (3rd gens) in the scroll burning that killed the lineage. sad.gif They are mentioned in the first post of this thread.

I have this messy Dorkface who has ancestor names insisting they're a Thuwed, but I can't trace the line back to any eligible dragon. Can you guys help me determine whether she's a long-lost descendent or whether someone just put Thuwed on some dragons for their own amusement?

I have this messy Dorkface who has ancestor names insisting they're a Thuwed, but I can't trace the line back to any eligible dragon. Can you guys help me determine whether she's a long-lost descendent or whether someone just put Thuwed on some dragons for their own amusement?

It is a Dorkface, but it is NOT a Thuwed. Someone just decided to name it that.

*sigh* Was wandering my scroll and discovered a tombstone that is old enough the parental information is gone. I used to be a very pretty shortish gen dorkface. I can't remember now if it was broken stair/spiral. I just loved the play of colors of the dragons as the generations progressed, would guess it was around a 5th - 8th gen. Anyone else remember a dorkface line with sunsongs?

I recently discovered that this striped dragon I have traces his lineage back to The Original Midas Dorkface and the Original Shallynaar, though the line is a very long and really messy one.

Edited by zheyrryhn

I have a bronze tinsel that used to be a Dorkface-Thuwed-Dusk, but I checked it's lineage recently and it's tinsel parent has been killed, pretty much wiping out evidence that it ever was what I remembered it to be. So for all intensive purposes, it is now a second gen tinsel, even though I know it's not.

Anyway, I guess what I'm wondering is, does anyone know who the father might be? The mother is still alive (Code:ntObC)

My Bronze's Lineage

Edited by HappySadFace

It looks like this thread's been abandoned, but it seemed the best place to ask about this baby of mine. I have a Holly baby whose lineage says he's a Thuwed and a Dorkface, but both of the lines go back to a deadlined female silver, Noel Argent Thuwed Dorkface. I've been digging through the Wayback Machine but I can't find anything on this line, and it's not listed on the first page (which I notice hasn't been updated for a while). Anyone know this line? Is it a real Dorkface/Thuwed?