TPishek

Finding the Lost

Hey guys! I wanted to ask about this Vine that I've had for a while now… I'm not sure if it's actually a Dorkface or not…

Its mother's mother's father [great-grandfather] is deceased, and I'm not sure of this relative's parents or anything, or if the lineage was named Dorkface just like that… I've been hesitant naming it a Dorkface if it's not really one…

Here's its lineage

http://dragcave.net/lineage/d5kfp

Hope someone can help! smile.gif

I'm not sure if it's actually a Dorkface or not…

Well, one thing in favour of your dragon being of the Dorkface lineage, is that if you check on its great grandmother, Animia, you see that almost all her children with a 'deceased partner' who are named, have 'Dorkface' in their name. There are two exceptions. One is a vampire named Keeper of the Dead, and the other is named after her mother. That's not proof, of course, but it's evidence on the side of Dorkfacedness. :-)

Edited by Jennie

Well, one thing in favour of your dragon being of the Dorkface lineage, is that if you check on its great grandmother, Animia, you see that almost all her children with a 'deceased partner' who are named, have 'Dorkface' in their name. There are two exceptions. One is a vampire named Keeper of the Dead, and the other is named after her mother. That's not proof, of course, but it's evidence on the side of Dorkfacedness. :-)

That's absolutely true, @Jennie! biggrin.gif

I'm just crossing my fingers, hoping that my Vine is truly a Dorkface haha tongue.gif