TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Right now I'm at silver, but I will be at gold soon! (Wow, I didn't realize I had that many...)

I currently have the silver trophy, but I'm pretty close to obtaining the gold one! wink.gif

I thought 1000 was the maximum number of dragons you could have. I'm guessing someone who has maxed out their scroll isn't really on much anymore, having no further need to capture dragons. Although I suppose they could still breed stuff...

Anywho...

My trophy is silver.

Does anyone know if it changes as you gain more dragons?

You can max out a scroll? I've gotten nearly 400 in a year and a half of playing. Ah well, if I get close to maxing out, I'll release the inbreds.

Silver trophy, BTW. smile.gif

I know it changes. In the original news thread, somebody who was at 499 with a silver, grabbed one more egg and got a gold trophy. Then, I think they dropped something and went back to silver.

Just got my Bronze trophy today. smile.gif

About maxing out your scroll...I'm pretty sure I've seen at least one person post who had more than 1000 dragons. I don't know their name though.

Edited by Ryukotsusei

If you  guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Those are so cute!

I love this whole trophy idea. I have a silver one smile.gif

I have a question

Where does it say on the trophy that you have say 50 200 or 500 "Adult" Dragons?

It just says Dragons

So where has it been said that it only counts your adults?

Just wondering if hachies do count or if they don't would like fact not assumptions

Well, I have 201 dragons if you count my growing hatchies, but still have a bronze. Yes, that's an assumption, but I can tell you more when they grow up =)

So yeah, obviously mine is bronze and should go silver in about two days.

humm ok i got around 270 adults give or take and maybe 80 frozens (just a guess)

But if you got a bronze then it must be adults only I know we are assuming but well its more solid then just a guess tongue.gif

Well, I just recently got a silver trophy, so I'm sure I still have a ways to go until I get a gold trophy or even a platinum. I don't think I will ever get to a platinum though!

I have bronze. Need about 85 dragons to get a silver. <.<

I don't think there is a platinum trophy.

I doubt it too, but I don't know anyone with over 1000 dragons, which is what was the rumor's number.