TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have 91 more dragons to go! I won't be getting platinum in a long time that's for sure. I try to have an even amount of each of my dragons on my scroll, so I don't have too many of one kind--unless it's one of my favorites.

So, looks like the bug is fixed, my trophy is now silver, as it should be.. more than 150 dragons to go until gold *goes to pick up some eggs*

I have the GOLD and I am totally stoked about it. I want the rest on my scroll though. Is that possible?

What is the count for each trophy?

Edited by Galaxygirl

I need 67 more dragons for a gold trophy smile.gif

Edited by BlueIce

I started out with a gold trophy, which changed to silver, and the silver is correct. I have 464 dragons, counting frozen hatchlings. I just wish I knew if frozen hatchlings counted toward the trophy!

Was so excited, I forgot to say "Thanks TJ!" And thanks to Neph too, for your adorable little teenies on the trophies! biggrin.gif

Edited by WindFlyte

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

They are beautiful! <3

A golden Trophy...and I need *only* 407 more dragons to get a platinum trophy

>.< Dropped back to silver... I knew it would be too good to be real.. laugh.gif

are there any platinum trophies visible from someone's scroll who has 1000 dragons =/

If you guys are wondering what the Trophies are, they are some of my 'Teenies'.

They were too small to be released dragons, TJ asked if he could use some for trophies.

user posted image

Those are beautiful, Neph. Thank you.

Bronze.

At first I thought the trophies were for the egg hunt! lol Cuz it's right next 2 the basket.

Edited by Cavy

In the State of the Cave, TJ asked when a Platinum trophy was added, so basically till I see one, I wont believe it..

I have a silver as do my two kids. biggrin.gif

In the State of the Cave, TJ asked when a Platinum trophy was added, so basically till I see one, I wont believe it..

I have a silver as do my two kids. biggrin.gif

I saw that too. I'm hoping he decides to make a platinum but until I see one, I don't believe they exist.

I love my gold trophy.

Bronze. I suck xd.png Oh well, I think I only have 50ish dragons to Silver...

Also, -pokes poll- wat there's more trophies

I've heard of a platinum but I saw TJ go "lol when was a platinum trophy released" so like Tejas and Ruby said, I don't think there is one.

Mine should be Bronze but is Gold, it started as Bronze than ???

You have bronze