TJ O'Malley

Your Trophy Level!

Which trophy do you have?  

1,609 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I started out with a silver, & after a refresh had jumped to gold, but I do not have over 500 dragons. Still a neat addition though.

Gold...and I'm not a gold luvving person.

Guess I'll just have to aim for the platinum.

Sigh, the hardships we have to endure.....

laugh.gif

Wow. I have a silver even though I always have massive scroll purges? xd.png

These trophies are really pretty <3

Mine is gold. I... I didn't know I had over 500.

edit// I'm wondering if it's the number of days you've been on DC, not number of dragons?

edti2// nvrmind.

Edited by SlowHornpipe172

Eep, mine's a silver :3 I love it! I wonder, though...has it been answered, wether there's a higher level than gold or not? Like, platinum or something? I just woke up, so I wouldn't know. ^^;

There is, apparently, a platinum. However, and my guess is because of the early stage of the release, we haven't been able to spot one yet.

Oh, I see. Thanks, that was fast. xd.png Can't wait for this trophy thing to settle in so we can figure out more about it!

I'm confused whether frozen hatchies count or not. For me, it looks like it does not. I have a bronze, yet I have 202 total, which includes 73 frozen hatchlings and one zombie adult. huh.gif

I had silver, until an egg hatched and now I have gold. But I only have...*check sig* 200-something dragons. I don't think mine should be gold?

I believe the system is still being smoothed out and worked on, so everyones trophies seem to be changing or wrong. I bet it'll all be correct in less than 24 hours.

Gold! Awesomesauce, I'm in the gold category! I feel so accomplished!

happy.gif

EDIT:

Which... ack... appears to be wrong. I have 327 dragons.

sad.gif

Edited by rayemoon

I've silver, and I've less than one hundred dragons to go until I've gold. ^^,

Update; Hrm, somehow I got gold when I froze one of mine vampires... o_O And I still have around 90 dragons to go until I've 500 dragons... Weird...

Edited by Caius

Color me silver. Pretty trophies.

hehe I made it from Silver (200+) to Gold (500+) within 2 Minutes. xd.png

It seems only one adult was left to get me the Gold trophy and my Skywing grew up, 2 minutes after logging in. What a nice surpirse..

smile.gif

hehe I made it from Silver (200+) to Gold (500+) within 2 Minutes. xd.png

It seems only one adult was left to get me the Gold trophy and my Skywing grew up, 2 minutes after logging in. What a nice surpirse..

smile.gif

lol mine did that too and it took 1 dragon maturing to change my trophy from silver to gold. laugh.gif

Mine's been changing from silver, to gold, and back again. X3

Right now it's gold, but it should be silver since I only have 300+ dragons. <3