Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"Ya, What do you want? Rabbit? Mouse?" Oranos said planning to get some food for her. My first apprentice and i mess it all up he thought.

Nellima paused unable to say anything for a moment "...dosn't matter something edible" she grouned.

Nellima was hysterical, she wasn't aware of her surrondings and she had no idea what was happening, all she knew was that Oranos was beside her.

Edited by Booo

Poderoso smiled as Nellima woke up and lightly nuzzled Kurapika. "I knew you could help her." he whispered so only she could hear him. Then he looked back at the apprentice and her mentor.

Aria, glad that Luma had a sitter, made her way to her new den. But when she got there, she thought about Spark and decided to go check on him. After walking to the Medicine Dragon's den and poking her head inside, she didn't see him. Not wanting to disturb anyone, she pulled her head back out and walked toward the woods, intent on making a loop around the Land of Gold to find her mate. But as she neared the forest, rustling b]leaves caught her attention and a smell she would always recognize reached her nose. "Spark!" she hissed quickly and ran toward the noise. She spotted the Red Dragon, his wing apparently hurting so he couldn't fly. "Spark..." she said softly and walked over to him. "Let me help." she said and leaned up against him to help support his weight.

"Thanks," Spark murmured as he leaned against Aria the rest of the way to the Land of Gold. When he reached it, he was exhausted and unable to do anything but collapse. But he had a message to say.

"Okay" he qucikly ran to the food house and grabbed a rabbit. Oranos brought it back to Nellima and handed it to her. "What happened exactly anyway? What where you doing in a crack in the nursery?" he asked.

Nellima weakly ate at the rabbit and forced herself to stay awake, "I...I can't remember much" she grouned. Nellimas eyes shot open when she remembered something, "I can't stay here, must finish...my training!", still ablivious that she was even consious she attempted to stand by herself but she was too weak.

Edited by Booo

Spark got up with a little groan. "Have to....find Kisa..." He looked desperately at Aria. "Message....from the gods...Land of Gold in danger..." He was breathing hard.

Oranos couldn't help but burst out laughing. All this kid cares about is training he thought. "Nellima, we will finish the lesson later, lay back down. You still don't feel good" he told her, the smile disapering from his face.

Kurapika poked her head into the den and saw the Nellima was awake. "You're awake! Thanks," she added to Oranos, seeing the remains of the rabbit. "Here, eat these berries," she ordered, pushing them toward Nellima.

Aria helped Spark reach the Land of Gold where he collapsed, then she laid down by him. After a few minutes, he said he had to find Kisa, something about a message from the Gods. "Shhh, if you have something to say to her, you'll need your strength. Stay here, I'll go find her." the Winter dragon said then hurried off to find her leader. She called her name a few times.

Spark was too tired to argue; he was too tired to do anything but stay standing. He sat down after a few minutes and rested his head on the ground, eyes flickering closed. Must not sleep...must wait for Kisa...have to...pass on message... He fell asleep.

Nellima managed to swallow the berries, "Thank you" she grouned. She looked at Oranos and obeyed him "I'll never give up...I'll never stop what I love..." she wispered as she started going back into a coma.

((Sorry, I probably won't be posting for a while but I'll be tooning in.))

Edited by Booo

Kurapika nodded and reached over for some more cobweb. She started to rebandage Nellima's wounds, cleaning out the blood and putting a new poultice and new cobweb.

Oranos sighed. "This girl" he started " loves building more than everyone else I know." He was proud of his apprentice, he couldn't have any better one.

Kurapika smiled, guessing Oranos' thoughts. "You have a very good apprentice," she said, nodding to Nellima. Bending over the injured dragon, she said to her sternly, "I know you're eager to get back to building, but for now, you're hurt pretty badly and you need to rest."

Kurapika smiled, guessing Oranos' thoughts. "You have a very good apprentice," she said, nodding to Nellima. Bending over the injured dragon, she said to her sternly, "I know you're eager to get back to building, but for now, you're hurt pretty badly and you need to rest."

((Shes no longer awake she went back into a coma, read my last post.))

Kurapika finished bandaging Nellima's wounds and sat back, gazing upon the dragon. She guessed that the builder apprentice wouldn't be able to get up for two days at the least, and the medi-dragon would have to be at her side for most of the time. She sighed.

((....?))

((Edit: Okay I changed a little.))

Edited by Booo

((I changed this slightly.

Repost: Nellima managed to swallow the berries, "Thank you" she grouned. She looked at Oranos and obeyed him "I'll never give up...I'll never stop what I love..." she wispered as she started going back into a coma.))

((Yeah she was going into one, is it too confusing?))