Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

[spark came back from the moonstone with a message, Aria is calling for Kisa right now. He's really tired so...]

"Yes?" Kisa asked, rushing over to Aria.

(I got nothing...)

Spark pulled himself over to Kisa. "I went to the Moonstone," he began, "and this is what Athena told me:

"The Volcano north,

Will spill Molten Lava one day,

The only way,

To save the day,

Is to convince everyone to make a mighty river.

She says we have to...hurry..." The messenger was out of breath.

(I dunn get it...)

Kisa's eyes widened at Spark. "Okay. Thank you. You should go rest and have Kurapika see to you first before we plan what to do next" She said. Looking around her deputy.

[uh...Aria is standing right beside them?]

Spark shook his head. "No time. Athena...she looked as if she doubted that we could do it in time."

((Elecii role played Hollie, I'm not too sure but I think she also role played the canopy egg.))

Scroll name: Emeelia

Dragon name: Blade

Type of dragon: Pink Dragon

Appearance: He moves gracefully like a dancer, and quickly at it too, thus being named blade for the way he cuts through the air.

Personality: Being a fun lover and enjoying taking his own time and extremely curious, he hates tedious, repetitive work, and loves the unexpected and beauty. Blade has a very happy nature, and tends to be thorough, and go along at his own pace.

Bio: He had been exploring when he found the cave, and being curious, he went in. He, wanting to be a hunter instead of a warrior, was at first dismayed that he couldn’t be a hunter apprentice, and dreaded his future life doing drills and fighting constantly, when he found he was old enough to have an actual job.

Job: Hunter, to his joy

Position: Worker

Other: Loves Aria, but thinks that she still sees him more as a hatchling rather than an adult.

Password: DragonHearts

Dragon name: Ethelwynne

Type of dragon: Purple Dragon

Appearance: nothing too differentiating about Ethelwynne

Personality: Peaceful and calm, Ethelwynne’s aura is of picturesque patience. She is calculating and swift, helping to improve wherever she can. She is an optimistic dragon.

Bio: She hatched here as an egg and was raised in the City of Gold

Job: Builder

Position: Worker

Other: …

Dragon name: Amilla

Type of dragon: Daydream Dragon

Appearance: Occasionally her scales will change to shimmering colors of red, orange, pink, and yellow, like a sunset or a sunrise.

Personality: Often vague and forgetful, she does things impulsively, and moves dreamily, as though she’s not there. She’s one who needs an eye kept on her, because she has a will to go as she pleases to see as she pleases, because to her everything is a happy dream.

Bio: Being so absentminded, even as an egg, she rolled down the cave, into a hole and landed in the City of Gold. Amilla hatched when she felt like, and when she did, the first thing she did was crawl back in her egg and put the shells together over her, as though she’d set the alarm clock too early or hadn’t thought out hatching when she did.

Job: Workie

Position: Wingless hatchling

Other: Some call her Milly. She loves Khronos, though she doesn't really realize she does. (yes! I'm talking about a five-year old hatchling who hasn't even gotten her wings lol, but it's only five year's difference. X3)

Dragon name: Ruffle

Type of dragon: Seasonal (spring)

Appearance: The freshness of his petals depend on his mood. When he’s really really pleased or happy, they give off a sweet scent.

Personality: A loud, spirited dragon, Ruffle is hot-headed and stubborn. He doesn’t like hurting others very much- that is, unless he’s lashing back. Ruffle has a kind heart, though some may not see it.

Bio: During a dare to go all the way into the haunted cave, leave proof, and come back for the others, he didn’t come back. He fell into the cave, went down and down, and scrabbling looking for something to grip, he landed in the City of Gold.

Job: Workie

Position: Wingless hatchling

Other: Unexpectedly it might be to others, Ruffle loves music a lot and dances when no one can see, because he thinks it’s embarrassing.

Dragon name: Lyria

Type of dragon: Red Striped dragon

Appearance: She looks similar to several other Red Striped dragons, except for a white splash that appeared on her chest after visiting the moonstone. She appears young and in good health.

Personality: Quiet and introverted, she doesn’t like involving herself with others very much. Lyria doesn’t care much for chatter, and keeps her comments to herself most of the time.

Bio: When she was 26 she had been foolhardy enough to look around the cave, curious about what was inside, when she had fallen into the vast darkness, and then brightness once more. Her wings could not help her in the narrow fall, so they were kept tight against her body until Lyria could spread them again. She never did find that opening again.

Job: Elder

Position: Workie

Other: Haloo.

((I quoted it so it wouldn't take up so much space

I looked, and doubled-checked the rules to see if I had to PM this. I am very suspicious. xd.png So yes. I should be okay unless dey change in the few minutes I used to type this))

((Sorry bout the flood of dragons- I was inspired =D And I STILL have more ideas!-

so I told myself that six dragons is enough. XDDD I had been trying to make, like, eight to ten of them, and more if I did eight to ten, and then I would be flooded and use three hours rping them every day XP

So six is enough. X3))

((While Laura's gone I'm going to have to moderate this RP but I don't have permission to approve anyone.

Emeelia: Try making your dragon descriptions make a little more sense (to fit the dragon breed that they are) and when your dragons come into the story you will have to start from scratch (like have your dragons or eggs fall into the LOG etc.) Edit: You can only have up to five dragons at once.))

Edited by Booo

[Can I be your second-in-command? xd.png Anyone want to PM Laura?]

((I think its just you and me.laugh.gif))

[And Ryuu, occasionally. Who wants to PM Laura?]

((I will, if she doesn't reply in three weeks then she'll break her own rule! xd.png And I'll have to continue baby-sitting this RP.))

[Don't worry, I'll be here to help...hopefully tongue.gif It's just kinda sad, because this used to be so active...like, five pages every day. And I see the people who used to post here a lot in other roleplays, so I know they're on, just ignoring this RP.]

[Don't worry, I'll be here to help...hopefully tongue.gif It's just kinda sad, because this used to be so active...like, five pages every day. And I see the people who used to post here a lot in other roleplays, so I know they're on, just ignoring this RP.]

((Same here, I sent Laura a PM saying that we need her or her consent in order to keep this running smoothly but if she doesn't respond in 3 weeks then we'll either have to run this RP ourselves with no guidance or sadly have the story come to an end.))

[Perhaps we could make another thread if she decides to let us run the RP?]

((Thats a good idea, that way we could control the first post.))

Edited by Booo

((Do you think I should PM the other users to see if they still want to participate?))

[Mmm...wait for Laura to reply first, because she did the check not too long ago.]

[Mmm...wait for Laura to reply first, because she did the check not too long ago.]

((Yeah thats best, I GTG now see you later.))

(srry haven't checked in a while... But what the heck happened? Has anyone said something to Poder or Aria?)

(srry haven't checked in a while... But what the heck happened? Has anyone said something to Poder or Aria?)

((Lots of people have left without a word including Laura so we're waiting to hear from her, I already sent her a PM.))