Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

"SOunds good. Do you know a..." Kisa started before Aria went.

when Aria came back with a ice dragon, Kisa nodded. "How wil we preceid(Sp?) with our plan?" She asked.

Laru weaved through the woods, occasionally looking up and down and muttering to himself. He was looking for some unstable trees or maybe fallen trees to take home and use as wood for his new house that he was going to make.

((I'll post Ic when I_Luv-Animals does)

Reina dipped her head, assuming that Kisa was the leader and let Aria tell the plan. "I was hoping their was some water dragon I didn't know about somewhere in the Land of Gold, but I guess just ice will have to do it. Instead of trying to build a river, which we don't have time to do any way, we could block the Volcano's path with ice. Yes, it will melt at first, but if we keep making it cold, the lava will turn back to rock and bottle itself up, like a bowl around the volcano, trapping what's left so it doesn't get any farther..." the winter dragon said, but then added, "I wish there was at least one water dragon that could help, we'd be able to cool it even faster. But, I guess we'll have to make do. Also, we need to get every dragon to build like a wall of scaffolds so when the lava does turn to rock, the pressure of the other lava won't crack and knock the rock wall over." Reina blinked and Aria looked at Kisa, hoping it might work.

((Do Summon dragons have Ice breath or fire breath or something? I dunno but Kisa is a summon))

Kisa nodded, "That could work. And I could pound cold air in the bowl we make helping the cold air." She said, "I'll tell the builders to stop what they are working on and start building scafolding," she added. "Thank you for coming to help us, what is your name anyway?" Kisa asked the ice dragon. She had met Ice dragons and Magma and Thunder dragons when she was young. She haqd met another, and this one was helping her.

Mira woke up to soft conversation nearby and walked over, green eyes gleaming.

"Can a dragon that knows a little magic help?"

Her eyes glowed thoughtfully.

~~~~~

Luma knew something was happening... but what? They had to be prepared, which was something they didn't have at the moment.

~~~~~

Zanzi looked down at the LOG.

"I hope they stop the volcano in time..."

She whispered worredly.

Edited by rainpeltstar

((Yeah. reina is a ice dragon right? If yes then yep, and Laru joined in))

Laru weaved through the woods, occasionally looking up and down and muttering to himself. He was looking for some unstable trees or maybe fallen trees to take home and use as wood for his new house that he was going to make.

((Point blank..))

[What do you mean, Strawberry?

I have writers' block today. T_T Sorry for short posts and procrastination.]

((Point blank..))

((Laru hasn't found the city yet he's in the hidden woods.))

((Ryuu, to answer your question, here's the deffenition of a Summon adult:

"This breed of dragon was thought to exist only in legend. Although their name varies between cultures, they are often referred to as "Guardians of Nature." They are able to channel the forces of fire, ice and lightning, which allows them to wield tremendous power. Seen very rarely, it is thought that they only become active when something is threatening the territory they have chosen to guard. In order to protect their chosen home, these dragons are incredibly adaptable; they have been seen everywhere from remote mountain ranges, to ancient forests, to the darkest depths of the ocean."

So, I think Kisa would be able to do pretty much anything with ice, fire, or lighting.))

Reina dipped her head and said, "I am Reina and live by the Lake so I'm not seen to often." Aria added, "Also an old play mate of Poderoso's." Reina nodded. "We're going to circle the volcano and try to decide about how big the bowl should be. If that's okay with you." Reina said, then thought she'd better get the leader's permission first.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((K thanks I_luv_animal, sorry Boo, I didn't et what you mean by that...))

Kisa stopped nodding her head. "Yes, you can go up to the volcano but becareful." She said. I can help. I can control ice so I'll help the ice dragon. I am te Guardian of Nature after all. I must protect the forest. She said.

(Can you reply to my character? She just walked over and asked if she could help.)

Aria turned to Mira. "You want to help? Okay, come with us, we're going to circle the volcano and try to decide how big bowl should be to hold it all and how tall." she said and then flapped her wings. Reina opened her wings, but waited for Mira to fly up first while Aria hover in the air waiting for them.

"Yes Mira. You may help" Kisa said remember the draon was there. "I'll go find other builders and tell them to wait for you" She added.

Mira flew up and followed Aria to the volcano.

(Ugh one-liner. Then again I really have nothing to write.)

[Laru to the rescue! He's a builder. Okay, I am going to defy writers' block.]

Laru suddenly realized, with sinking dread, that he was lost. Oh, well, he thought, trying to be as cheerful as he could. I'll get my wood, then try to find my way back home. That's what I came for, isn't it? And what would they think when I came home empty-handed? By "they" the silver dragon meant his devoted companion trees, to which he talked everyday. They were the only trees he didn't cut down.

Laru came upon small tunnel. Where does this lead to, I wonder? Folding up his wings and making himself as small as possible, he squeezed inside and found himself in the Land of Gold.

"Erm, hi," he said. "I'm Laru...I'm lost...could I stay here? I'm good at building." He hoped these nice-looking dragons wouldn't reject him, and let him help. They looked rather worried.

((Were my characters accepted? *because I saw Laurarockstar poof in and out and stun's charry accepted*))

Kisa snapped her head at the sound of a new voice. She4 was taken aback by this dragon. He's cute... She thought. Not blushing or showing anything asides from worry. "YOu can be a builder then, speaking of builders. Since you will be one we need you to stay here and wait for some dragons. One of them is Aria." She said taking flight, her wings glinted in the su light.

Laru blushed when he saw Kisa; he had seen many summon dragons before, but none as beautiful as her. One look at her and he knew that she was a leader. The silver dragon admired the way the sun hit her wings as he took off.

"It'd be a pleasure to help," he said formally, dipping his head.

[booo, she doesn't necessarily have to stay in a coma for that long...she can wake up now. But warn me before you do; I want Kurapika to be there.]

((Emeelia, ask Boo since Booo is now in charge of the RP while laura is gone))

Kisa landed awhile away, "He was rather cute. I wonder how he got here." She said, but if there was anyone around they wouldn't be able to hear it.